Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on in London? I've got BBC on but am half-asleep so hearing only half the words. Something about a protest and hairy Harry? And a Meghan?

Oh never mind, it's about food prices and the correspondent was named Meghan or Megan or whatever variant thereof.

I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already 😂 I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far 😂

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall 🤭

She looks constipated. Hope she has some of those poo drops she stole from the ad shoot set left over.

Too be honest they have protests every weekend now The pro Palastine rent a mob & a bunch of other rent a mobs stood outside The British Museum yesterday and were trying to stop people going in .

The protests need to stop now all they are doing now is being thugs many people won't go into London at the weekends anymore

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
If Markle has had view of Flamingo Estate accounts, and confidential information she must have been made to sign an NDA surely? Could they take action if they wanted to? With every new venture they show how untrustworthy and sneaky they are.
Refreshing an old suggestion in light of the biold:

Harry & Meghan #431 - Never met a bridge they didn't burn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
These photos always make me think she looks like she belongs on the set of Dallas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Such a good point. And I hope there will be articles that expose just exactly who is being exploited for M’am’s vanity project. And how much they were paid vs her profit.

Not going to do much for her Montecito reputation either. The Dopes who buy this stuff will know she ripped off the idea.
It’s all very Emperor’s new clothes though isn’t it? There is nothing to sell as far as we can see. Is she intending to undercut and get products from this other company.. It is a massive undertaking and expensive to set up something like this. She is not going to want to start with a little stall in Montecito farmer’s market. I would love to know why this half baked massively under developed idea has been announced when nothing is in place and God help anyone stupid to apply for the CEO role🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks @LadyMuck 😺
The Rose Hanbury news of her sending a warning letter through solicitors to Stephen Colbert hasn't been given much of an airing in the press. She did it to protect Catherine.
Just one person needs to be sued, to warn the others.
Chuck was hosting War veterans two days ago, and BookWorm said he's looking healthier than she's seen him for a long time and his posture is good.

He appears to be on the right track with his treatments, but if he is fit enough to host War veterans and strangers at BP he's fit enough to protect the Waleses from the Sussexes.
Remove Harald from the LoS and put the Sussex titles in advance.

These cancer diagnoses should have taught him how important it is to protect your family.
The Stoat has apparently offered his services doing public duties, but his offer has been declined.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Human Dynamo was in Lockerbie today, to mark the 35th anniversary of the disaster.
She visited a plastics factory just opposite my son's workplace too, before heading to the garden of remembrance to lay a wreath. Son was gutted he's on holiday so couldn't get a nosey 😂

Reactions: 35
No that was probably worded wrong! I meant the comments he made before they married (whatever ‘in love’ means). I’m sure if he’d actually loved her and treated her kindly then he possible would’ve hit the jackpot with her
Yes...
That said, Charles didn't record Diana's phone calls to her lovers and then broadcast them, for several nights, over the equivalent of CB radio until they got picked up by radio hams and published in the Sun.

And it's difficult to see how he could have treated Diana anymore kindly than he did, given her temper, vanity, and self obsessions.

Thank goodness William is more like Charles than Diana.
Unlike Harry...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Refreshing an old suggestion in light of the biold:

Harry & Meghan #431 - Never met a bridge they didn't burn
Hahahahahaaaaa. , and meghans the horse that everyone has rode.......... 😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God I haven't had an eccles cake in years, and I REALLY want one now. What Wackie wants Wackie gets right? :coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love a good Eccles cake, you deserve it! Is this enough for all our VIPs to enjoy??? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2836743
Thank you very much, we can all have a bite! Here's a sturdy mug for you to have your Yorkshire tea in :)

images (7).jpeg

Rare "Beaker"collectible mug, found in charity shop Bognor Regis.
ETA Now up for auction at Sotheby's London!
OMG!! You'll be rich Beaker!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm watching the Edward and Wallis documentary. Can we add Anna Pasternak to the bleep list?
Yes! Please do! She rather manages to fly under the radar but when you read her scribbles she comes across as intensely spiteful, toxic imo.
I've awarded her the bleep badge before now on this forum.

BTW Pasternak means parsnip in some Eastern European languages including Yiddish. From old German. Given as a nickname.
Do with parsnip as you will!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Had they not already been in Europe for Invictus I don’t think she would have been invited. I don’t like that she was at the funeral and is in photos from that historic event; however, seeing her having to face the family and country she’d trashed to the world in exchange for money was satisfying. That Windsor walkabout was karma in action. I actually half expected her to use the kids as an excuse and fly back to California after that, but then again she was never going to miss the opportunity to have the eyes of the world on her and bank some more time with the family that she could milk for content, and therefore money, later on.
What I would have found satisfying, was William giving her a boot in the ass and yelling "timber!!!"when she was curtseying à la grande dame.
Look at his face, he really wanted to.
1711398445890.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So now she is planning on selling make up and other beauty products too. Is there anything she isn't planning on selling?? Wigs have to feature in there somewhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.