Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
Sorry all you Neil Sean fans but I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Much use of the words "fascinating, interesting and developing" seemingly in relation to a wise decision by the Stoats. CBS, Ellen DeGeneres, Netflix, podcast.... Hollywood A-Listers and who's aligning with who. Who cares? They're all sooooo boring and vacuous.
I lost the will to live, have failed you all and had to comfort myself with an Eccles cake. Will try harder next time :cry:
I love a good Eccles cake, you deserve it! Is this enough for all our VIPs to enjoy??? :ROFLMAO:

original.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I listened to this and TBH I have no clue what he was telling us.
His pieces to camera are so full of 'as ever, shall we say" and waffling words, his message gets lost amongst them.
Get to the fecking point Neil.
I just posted the same, having tried without success to transcribe the video, and thought it was my hearing or eyesight but I couldn't understand it either. He said it was interesting and important, fascinating even, but is he too starting to gobble like a turkey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This photo has only ever served to me to show how much make up she uses to balance the symmetry in her face - look at the amount and position of shadow on each eye. And that turkey neck that’s been recently botoxed but not quite recently enough. Hateful being. And also Rachel wears her hair however she wants for engagements with the queen and then cosplays Catherine when our beloved queen will never see or know. I will never forget the atmosphere in London that day and hearing the service - she didn’t deserve to be there and if anything could ever have been changed in life it would be that they were already back in California.
Had they not already been in Europe for Invictus I don’t think she would have been invited. I don’t like that she was at the funeral and is in photos from that historic event; however, seeing her having to face the family and country she’d trashed to the world in exchange for money was satisfying. That Windsor walkabout was karma in action. I actually half expected her to use the kids as an excuse and fly back to California after that, but then again she was never going to miss the opportunity to have the eyes of the world on her and bank some more time with the family that she could milk for content, and therefore money, later on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
She looks like she's smelling a fart.💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's all gone to shi t and a weak Monarch who has put his vanity,selfishness and his darling bleeping boy ahead of everything else.

Lost all respect for him and he could have stopped the abuse of them at the any time but,they left him and his wife alone so he was happy to see it redirected.

He needs to go, sorry if it's not popular but that's how I feel.

Agreed
I do think he should've intervened. Hes the bloody king fgs A few phonecalls round the news editors but then I'm not sure even that would've shut them up. However a headline of 'King intervenes in Catherine treament by media' would show at least he was annoyed at it all
Given the shitfest in California hes allowed to happen ...hes weak which I always knew

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This article really is astounding in its revelations about how M operates. Nothing is original. She wanted to be part of the business…was refused her demand and so flounces off to be an imitation. Sound familiar?

Some quotes from that DM article:

There is a very particular kind of perfection in an elegantly stamped brick of soap, especially ones made with hand-picked black pepper from Madagascar, or sustainable Big Sur sea salt, or jasmine from a third-generation Egyptian farm, plucked every morning at dawn.

In fact, the offerings from Californian lifestyle brand Flamingo Estate are so elevated — a range of candles endorsed by the Dalai Lama; a £200 jar of honey from actress Julianne Moore's bees — that, at times, it reads like a parody of a shopping list for the world's top 0.001 per cent.

Put it this way: once you have inspected a drinking chocolate gift set which costs £73, and heirloom tomato scented dish soap costing £23 — a favourite of Oprah Winfrey — you will no longer be impressed by Gwyneth Paltrow's 'luxe' vision at Goop.

Snip

What makes this olive-oil-for-the-Cali-elite enterprise news is that in 2022 the owner was visited numerous times by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.

She, of course, has just announced her own lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which will operate from her own Tuscan-style cream palazzo in Montecito in California. And as we shall see, the indications are that it has numerous areas of coincidence with the Flamingo Estate in terms of style, aspiration, inspiration and even target market.

That she was inspired by this wildly fancy venture seems beyond question. The issue now becomes: is she planning on copying it wholesale?

One observer says that Meghan's newly launched lifestyle brand 'looks like what happens when you go to a dinner at Flamingo Estate and aren't invited back' and adds that Meghan's offering is 'suspiciously derivative'. It's no surprise to be told that she was utterly enamoured by this vision of uncompromising high-end perfection, presented with unbending elegance.

Or, as the website puts it: 'Flamingo Estate is a reminder that beauty is not so much the penchant of certain people for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.' Words which one can imagine dropping from Meghan's lips.

Reports reveal that she was so bowled over by the vision that she actually wanted to partner Christiansen and his boyfriend Aaron Harvey in business, as she did for instance with the drinks company Clevr Blends, in which she invested back in December 2020.

Writer Rachel Strugatz, of U.S. entertainment website Puck, said last week: 'There were multiple in-person meetings with the Flamingo Estate team in 2022, I'm told, and Markle expressed a desire to come on as an 'active partner' in the business.'
Snip

Chocolate gift set costing £73

She added: 'Apparently, Markle and Prince Harry became such big fans that they displayed Flamingo Estate products in their home .'

This seems to be true beyond dispute. A stack of Flamingo Estate books about gardening and the environment, costing an astonishing £290 for six books, is visible in the background of a 2022 clip of Prince Harry promoting a New Zealand eco-travel project from his study.

Strugatz said that no deal was ever done between Flamingo Estate and Meghan, noting: 'Ultimately, the estate realised they didn't want to take the business in that direction.'

She added that a source said: 'It was a business she was trying to be a part of,' and said that Meghan had the chance to look through all the relevant financial information which an investor might, giving her 'intimate knowledge of the business'.

With Flamingo Estate sales doubling each year and the venture now in profit, you might imagine that this would present a very tempting prospect for Meghan, a former actress with an excess of public attention and a well-developed aspirational personal style but a lack of long-term commercial deals.

Snip

But mostly there is a unnerving feeling of synchronicity. Even the suggestion that there might be an American Riviera Orchard shop is very Flamingo Estate — it had a successful pop-up in the Hamptons over the summer.

Perhaps the biggest clue is the word 'Orchard'. Meghan — a city girl who grew up in LA and worked in Toronto — has not up to now been much noted for her love of the natural world.

But her new website is, by name at least, explicitly selling itself on the natural wonders of the place where she lives — the American Riviera as some call Montecito — and its orchard. In this, once again, it is very much following in the Flamingo Estate footsteps.
Interesting that the hand-picked black pepper, carefully collected sea-salt and Egyptian petals picked at dawn, workers dodging bee-stings for $200 pots of honey, are all likely dependent on lowly-paid labour in countries with little or no control of the conditions for their workers.
"Flamingo Estates .... a parody" indeed of the 00000.1% of fools, the elite who here with their "penchant" for a particular kind of perfection... show they are better than us, more beautiful and more clever. Ship of fools.......the penchant of certain people Arseholes for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.'

I hope the Ho's going to have a special Civet-tit Coffee, beans passed through the innards of free-range righteous civets, carefully harvested by sistahs on Arseholea Orchard collective farms.... drone.... drone... zzzzzzzz
Pretentious Arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone on Reddit uncovered the reason they were at the Kinsey Collection event...because they were NFI to neighbor Rob Lowe's birthday party, which was chock full of A+ celebrities. Whenever they are NFI to some big event, they find a little event to attend to pretend that they are too busy and in demand for parties.

I will once again advocate for Rob's podcast Literally. He cheerfully admits that he is a self-absorbed name-dropper, but he has been in Hollywood since he was 13 and knows, well, literally, everyone! The man has worked pretty much every day since then and does not seem to have made any enemies (even from his pre-sober days). His wife was a well-respected make up artist who has also made so many friends in the business. He has people from the creative and technical side of Hollywood too, which I always find interesting (I love understanding the various creative processes, which is one of many reasons I love @ChaoticArtist and others on here!). I listen to it a 1.5 speed and it is frothy escapism.

Definitely check out his interview with Rob Riggle...at the end they throw some delicious shade at the Stoats. RR organized THE USO tour and is clearly not a fan, but he is very circumspect and gentlemanly about it.

I love Rob Lowe! ❤ First got to know him as the voice of Sohone in the English translation of Mune: Guardian of the Moon, then watched him as Chris in Parks and Recreation. Then he commented on the Gruesomes being in Montecito, and apparently he wasn't overjoyed 😂😂

And aw that was so sweet, you made my day! 😘❤ I would have wasted this long weekend without having done anything arty, without you saying that. This one's for you 😉 Experimenting with art concrete (concrete, but there's some water-based acrylic additive and many different colours of dyes), if this works, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours. If it doesn't, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours 😂🤞 we'll get to know in about 24 hours 😉

IMG_20240325_202812.jpg

Definitely! Until last week I had long, long hair that I loved and I saw a photo of myself and I looked dreadful! Short bodied, long in the face and OLD! (I’ll be 50 this year). In my head I looked like Catherine, in reality I looked like an old hag! I’ve had it chopped to just on my shoulders in a long blunt bob and weirdly nobody (even my son) has commented that I’ve had my hair cut but I’ve had sooo many compliments that I look really pretty (a stranger) and that I’m glowing and beautiful (my 20 year old son, who came home from uni on Saturday)

Aww I'm sure you weren't looking like an old hag - that's reserved for Smegs 😂

That being said, a nice haircut can have that effect of making one glow ❤ Mum and I had a conversation about this yesterday. She was asking usual passing comments about how my new style is too short (waist-length 🙄), especially since I'd been growing it out for a few months so my friend who's a stylist could really have fun with it - I am enjoying how bouncy and fun it is ❤

Friend's mum used to help me maintain the length (went past my knees) when I was younger, friend prefers to give me shorter, more 'modern' and bouncy styles. Mum loves fringes (I hate them, but I get them because otherwise I look exactly like my aunt, which makes mum uncomfortable) but hates the shorter hair (which I enjoy). For far longer than I should have, I've let mum dictate the length of my hair and had my identity tied into the length and look of it. Now that stress and chronic illness are taking a toll, I'd rather have it be manageable and look nice, rather than being a showstopping length. I am tolerating the bangs, after all 🙄

I've been moving differently since I got the latest style 🤷 blow-dried it had even reminded me of Catherine's hair 🙂

Also, what I didn't tell mum is that long and straight hair makes me think of Smegs in those zoom calls, and that's definitely not a nice feeling. Which reminds me, maybe some of those calls should be brought up again. Remember there was one that looked like Smegs and Sparry were in two different locations, spliced together?

• Heart
The Human Dynamo was in Lockerbie today, to mark the 35th anniversary of the disaster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
What's going on in London? I've got BBC on but am half-asleep so hearing only half the words. Something about a protest and hairy Harry? And a Meghan?

Oh never mind, it's about food prices and the correspondent was named Meghan or Megan or whatever variant thereof.

Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650

I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already 😂 I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far 😂

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall 🤭

Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710

She looks constipated. Hope she has some of those poo drops she stole from the ad shoot set left over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This photograph is everything Catherine is and hopefully a source of pride for her and Wills. Her comportment and elegance on that day was unreal and she really showed what it is to spend a decade learning from the best.

she is a credit to herself and I hope she never doubts her worth x
Absolutely, I’ve always said Catherine is more regal than the ones born into royalty. William hit the jackpot the day he married her and luckily (unlike his father) I think he realises rhat

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Absolutely, I’ve always said Catherine is more regal than the ones born into royalty. William hit the jackpot the day he married her and luckily (unlike his father) I think he realises rhat
I would hardly call marrying Diana hitting the jackpot.
Them two fathering William on the other hand....

• Heart
Megyn Kelly and Dan Wootton on Smegs new Lifestyle Brand "Goop on Acid"

Reactions: 17
I love Rob Lowe! ❤ First got to know him as the voice of Sohone in the English translation of Mune: Guardian of the Moon, then watched him as Chris in Parks and Recreation. Then he commented on the Gruesomes being in Montecito, and apparently he wasn't overjoyed 😂😂

And aw that was so sweet, you made my day! 😘❤ I would have wasted this long weekend without having done anything arty, without you saying that. This one's for you 😉 Experimenting with art concrete (concrete, but there's some water-based acrylic additive and many different colours of dyes), if this works, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours. If it doesn't, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours 😂🤞 we'll get to know in about 24 hours 😉

View attachment 2836796

Aww I'm sure you weren't looking like an old hag - that's reserved for Smegs 😂

That being said, a nice haircut can have that effect of making one glow ❤ Mum and I had a conversation about this yesterday. She was asking usual passing comments about how my new style is too short (waist-length 🙄), especially since I'd been growing it out for a few months so my friend who's a stylist could really have fun with it - I am enjoying how bouncy and fun it is ❤

Friend's mum used to help me maintain the length (went past my knees) when I was younger, friend prefers to give me shorter, more 'modern' and bouncy styles. Mum loves fringes (I hate them, but I get them because otherwise I look exactly like my aunt, which makes mum uncomfortable) but hates the shorter hair (which I enjoy). For far longer than I should have, I've let mum dictate the length of my hair and had my identity tied into the length and look of it. Now that stress and chronic illness are taking a toll, I'd rather have it be manageable and look nice, rather than being a showstopping length. I am tolerating the bangs, after all 🙄

I've been moving differently since I got the latest style 🤷 blow-dried it had even reminded me of Catherine's hair 🙂

Also, what I didn't tell mum is that long and straight hair makes me think of Smegs in those zoom calls, and that's definitely not a nice feeling. Which reminds me, maybe some of those calls should be brought up again. Remember there was one that looked like Smegs and Sparry were in two different locations, spliced together?
Aww you’re so right about growing hair out. A few years ago I was in extremely strong medication for my skin which wrecked my hair, it was so broken and short and all I wanted was lovely long hair. So I let it grow out thinking that was the best thing. Yes, it was beautiful and long and in fab condition but when I saw those photos I just didn’t like what I saw at all. I’ve got blonde, fine hair but an awful lot of it! Now I’ve had it chopped it looks so healthy and shiny and thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting that the hand-picked black pepper, carefully collected sea-salt and Egyptian petals picked at dawn, workers dodging bee-stings for $200 pots of honey, are all likely dependent on lowly-paid labour in countries with little or no control of the conditions for their workers.
"Flamingo Estates .... a parody" indeed of the 00000.1% of fools, the elite who here with their "penchant" for a particular kind of perfection... show they are better than us, more beautiful and more clever. Ship of fools.......the penchant of certain people Arseholes for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.'

I hope the Ho's going to have a special Civet-tit Coffee, beans passed through the innards of free-range righteous civets, carefully harvested by sistahs on Arseholea Orchard collective farms.... drone.... drone... zzzzzzzz
Pretentious Arseholes.
Such a good point. And I hope there will be articles that expose just exactly who is being exploited for M’am’s vanity project. And how much they were paid vs her profit.

Not going to do much for her Montecito reputation either. The Dopes who buy this stuff will know she ripped off the idea.

Reactions: 20
I would hardly call marrying Diana hitting the jackpot.
Them two fathering William on the other hand....
No that was probably worded wrong! I meant the comments he made before they married (whatever ‘in love’ means). I’m sure if he’d actually loved her and treated her kindly then he possible would’ve hit the jackpot with her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.