Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou for adding Giles Coren.
It's because of him the Rose Hanbury rumour got traction.
He deserves a special version of Hell for that
Can we add Baroness Bruck? Frothing evil twisted Squaddie-come-lately bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think she'll be banking on lip gloss 💄
Self tanner. Maybe she roped Victoria Jackson into helping her.

Such a lack of imagination. There is nothing new about what she wants to sell and it all has been done ad nauseum.
---
Thankyou for adding Giles Coren.
It's because of him the Rose Hanbury rumour got traction.
He deserves a special version of Hell for that
I would imagine that the aristos not only blank him, they walk across the street if they see him coming. His apology was half baked. He should find that rock with Scobie and hide under it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought Catherine made the video because she had no choice, as she was being hounded by the Sussex Squad and the press? Plus the worry of her medical records possibly being accessed? (I wonder whether this actually happened, or was another scare story to destabilise her? Anything is possible and the "hacking" timeline is odd).

The article was accompanied by seven photos of Catherine and Chuck, the most recent 2022. It is slanted to imply that both Catherine's video and cancer are mainly relevant insofar as they relate to Chuck.
This would be credible if he'd supported her a couple of years ago, but it's cringeworthy now and it's far too late.
I think she did the video simply because her chemo treatment is taking her out of action for a few months. A statement can be a bit 'cold' so she thought she'd let us see her.

A lot of people say Charles hasn't supported her but I wonder if he and William HAVE offered to release a warning statement to the press, but Catherine isn't weak like Meghan. I expect Catherine follows the Queen in 'never complain, never explain' and is determined to ride it out.

If the Palace did make a statement then where would it end? The press would keep provoking them in future to get a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So now she is planning on selling make up and other beauty products too. Is there anything she isn't planning on selling?? Wigs have to feature in there somewhere
Make Up by Meghan Markle???? ….. Christ Alive !!!
…She’s never made up with ANYONE in her life !!!!!!

Because You’re worth it …until you’re not …then you’re dead to me ..! ……..” Grudge by the Duchess of Sussex “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Such a lack of imagination. There is nothing new about what she wants to sell and it all has been done ad nauseum.
I can't help but admire that narc energy Rachel has. Without getting into my own circumstances too much, but I've been in a 'holding-pattern' for about 20 years! I look at all the so-called 'high-achiever's' and I mostly see a bunch of narcissistic twonks. I have no desire for fame or money but in a capitalistic society it's not a good place to be!

Narc's seem to have it all ways, they live a great live without any self-awareness or shame.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.
A more appropriate name for her latest attempt at merching would be...
20240325_213733.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Because You’re worth it …until you’re not …then you’re dead to me ..! ……..” Grudge by the Duchess of Sussex “
But she has made up a lot of bullshit!

I’m now imagining an eye palette with shades like ‘Moonbump’ and ‘Banyan tree’…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.
Is the advantage she's got that ARO is linked to the Royal Family website in the UK? Could this be the base layer, and she's planning on adding a royal veneer on top in some way? As everyone's saying, she's trying - on the face of it - to sell mediocre stuff in a saturated and very competitive market. Maybe there's something more that we don't yet know about?

With make-up the hygiene laws are strict, food too. FDA? She's very excited and seems to have backers, but if it's true the Rothschilds are involved financially there must be some link to the Royal Family (Chuck).
Aside from this weird venture, they have a lavish lifestyle with no visible means of support except theft from charities.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ARO is dead in the water already. The best time to merch was on release of the brand. How bizarre to make all the fuss about it and not have anything ready to sell?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So its yoga wear, make up and jam.

It all becomes clear....
The make up is for the third degree burns when you lose your balance in the reverse dog position and topple face first into a bubbling saucepan of jam.

It could just work...

I can hardly wait for the Netflix show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't help but admire that narc energy Rachel has. Without getting into my own circumstances too much, but I've been in a 'holding-pattern' for about 20 years! I look at all the so-called 'high-achiever's' and I mostly see a bunch of narcissistic twonks. I have no desire for fame or money but in a capitalistic society it's not a good place to be!

Narc's seem to have it all ways, they live a great live without any self-awareness or shame.
They are deeply insecure and unhappy people. If Meghan had a great life she'd be living it not looking for drama all the time.

The great thing is they will always be unhappy, despite blaming everyone for their problems, they can't see its themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What on earth is this utter bullfuckery?!
These drawings get right on my pip! What journey? 4am flight to Torremolinos??
---
The ist of goods you mentioned had me reading them in an "Are You Being Served" fashion!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Her brand is more "I'm worth it". Which she isn't. Unless we are talking about a single, lonesome 💷

Was she awarded that 1 pound as a lump sum or to be paid out in increments? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.