Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARO is dead in the water already. The best time to merch was on release of the brand. How bizarre to make all the fuss about it and not have anything ready to sell?
This is what I don't get. It wasn't a launch it was a teaser but there was no follow up about when the launch would actually be. No one gives a crap anyway but even less people will when (if?) she actually starts peddling her wares. It's the same with the kids. I don't doubt there was some interest in seeing them several years ago but literally no one gives a tit now.

How many things has she started and never seen through?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She can literally try to sell her own bottled farts or crested bunion ointment for all I care. The figures speak for themselves - the majority of which are paid bots, a good proportion are there to ridicule and the people who are genuinely interested amounts to approximately 5 (and that's including herself, Herpes and Dorito).

Screenshot 2024-03-25 22.37.29.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Comical, as they are just a D&D of a county, where as Catherine is a Princess of an actual country 🤣
Aren't condolences passed for a death? Am I wrong? I thought best wishes and love were sent for stuff like this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Too be honest they have protests every weekend now The pro Palastine rent a mob & a bunch of other rent a mobs stood outside The British Museum yesterday and were trying to stop people going in .

The protests need to stop now all they are doing now is being thugs many people won't go into London at the weekends anymore
The protest tonight was British farmers angry at govt net zero policy, forcing them to give up a percentage of their farms for growing trees. Amongst other things. There were about 200 tractors there.
---
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 20:30 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT bleep
Owen prat. bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep

Many online hypocritical back-peddling cunts who couldn't give a toss about how the Royal Families children feel ..... HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS

As for the prize cunts who start the list off this evening ; a more nastier, entitled, slatternly, whorish , nasty , deluded, lying bunch of cunts you could ever meet.

They win the Tattle bleep trophy 🏆

View attachment 2836993
Get Piers Morgan on that list!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can't imagine any food she sells tasting good. She never looks properly made-up even with a makeup artist, so who would take advice from her? Her home is beige and looks like it was furnished from a discount store so who wants their home looking like that? Her skills in the kitchen are laughable if not fraudulent. Bath oils and scents? Please! She always looks dirty. Fashions? lololol! Not even going to go there. Things for children? show me that you actually have some Meg.

She will steal whatever she can from whomever she can. Laughably pathetic. Doomed to flop.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think she did the video simply because her chemo treatment is taking her out of action for a few months. A statement can be a bit 'cold' so she thought she'd let us see her.

A lot of people say Charles hasn't supported her but I wonder if he and William HAVE offered to release a warning statement to the press, but Catherine isn't weak like Meghan. I expect Catherine follows the Queen in 'never complain, never explain' and is determined to ride it out.

If the Palace did make a statement then where would it end? The press would keep provoking them in future to get a result.
I read that she did it not because of the press but because she was waiting for her children to finish school for Easter holidays so she could break the news to them

Reactions: 31
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 23:15 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Owen prat. bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep

😎😎😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 23:15 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Owen prat. bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep

😎😎😎
@VC10

Kindly remove Piers Morgan please. As long as he's on our side with Ginge and Cringe then he's safe.

I think I'm getting paranoid about this. 😂

• Haha
How can the business be ever expanding when they don’t have a single solitary product for sale? I’m sure that she has her Etsy labels to slap on some Chinese products but who is going to actually do the work of processing and shipping the orders?

• Heart
  • Wow
@VC10

Kindly remove Piers Morgan please. As long as he's on our side with Ginge and Cringe then he's safe.

I think I'm getting paranoid about this. 😂
No HL ! He has to be on the list! He turned and was baying for blood demanding Kate tell all, when she was clearly not well

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.