Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope He mentions His Wonderful Daughter In Law The Princess ofWales just to stick to to the Gruesomes Tho whats betting They will do something to clap back
---

Because She is a Troll
You know what I think he will 🙂
---
Sorry, I was attempting to be sarcastic because he/she/it appears to be saying that William shouldn't be laughing because his wife has cancer.
@WordSalad thanks for the reply xx

Reactions: 20
I hope He mentions His Wonderful Daughter In Law The Princess ofWales just to stick to to the Gruesomes Tho whats betting They will do something to clap back
..As soon as The King does …Lights - Car Park - Action , ….carrying this …

IMG_3271.jpeg

Available from American Ravioli Outcast …coming soon ….ish …maybe …it depends …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So now Princess Kate is "beloved daughter in law" has an unbreakable cancer bond with KC3 and someone in the DM has said the health bullying she's endured these past few weeks is "the worst he'd ever seen". Beat that Rachel, with your fake tears and cries of racism and self proclaimed "most trolled person in the world".
Daily Mail today.
"King 'inspired Kate to reveal her cancer diagnosis': Princess of Wales shared her condition after being encouraged by the 'great warmth and affection' received by Charles when he went public with his own health battle"
By Mark Duell, Senior News Reporter Mail OnLine.

This article is mostly about Chuck. Main points below but worth reading for yourselves.

Catherine had been encouraged by the warmth towards Chuck, so made the video. Their bond is cemented and the video was a clear nod to her FIL.
Chuck saw a preview of the video.
He's known as "One Take Wales" because of his proficiency with speaking directly to the camera.
Chuck and Catherine have always been in close contact and he's very fond of her. He and his wife have publicly offered their support.
Both Chuck and Catherine love gardening, and now have a shared bond of cancer diagnosis.
He's so proud of her, and is of course undergoing treatment himself while he continues with his duties.
I thought Catherine made the video because she had no choice, as she was being hounded by the Sussex Squad and the press? Plus the worry of her medical records possibly being accessed? (I wonder whether this actually happened, or was another scare story to destabilise her? Anything is possible and the "hacking" timeline is odd).

The article was accompanied by seven photos of Catherine and Chuck, the most recent 2022. It is slanted to imply that both Catherine's video and cancer are mainly relevant insofar as they relate to Chuck.
This would be credible if he'd supported her a couple of years ago, but it's cringeworthy now and it's far too late.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I don't think anyone has pointed this out (although I've only skimmed over the last few threads)

Every single one of those people who cracked jokes and bullied Catherine by demanding to see her etc. etc. but then announced they were sooo upset when she revealed her cancer diagnosis. Not one of those bleeping hypocrites gave a second's thought to George, Charlotte or Louis while they were ripping their mother to shreds :mad:
All added to the bleep List ....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Daily Mail today.
"King 'inspired Kate to reveal her cancer diagnosis': Princess of Wales shared her condition after being encouraged by the 'great warmth and affection' received by Charles when he went public with his own health battle"
By Mark Duell, Senior News Reporter Mail OnLine.

This article is mostly about Chuck. Main points below but worth reading for yourselves.

Catherine had been encouraged by the warmth towards Chuck, so made the video. Their bond is cemented and the video was a clear nod to her FIL.
Chuck saw a preview of the video.
He's known as "One Take Wales" because of his proficiency with speaking directly to the camera.
Chuck and Catherine have always been in close contact and he's very fond of her. He and his wife have publicly offered their support.
Both Chuck and Catherine love gardening, and now have a shared bond of cancer diagnosis.
He's so proud of her, and is of course undergoing treatment himself while he continues with his duties.
I thought Catherine made the video because she had no choice, as she was being hounded by the Sussex Squad and the press? Plus the worry of her medical records possibly being accessed? (I wonder whether this actually happened, or was another scare story to destabilise her? Anything is possible and the "hacking" timeline is odd).

The article was accompanied by seven photos of Catherine and Chuck, the most recent 2022. It is slanted to imply that both Catherine's video and cancer are mainly relevant insofar as they relate to Chuck.
This would be credible if he'd supported her a couple of years ago, but it's cringeworthy now and it's far too late.
Could he be any more self serving?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
..As soon as The King does …Lights - Car Park - Action , ….carrying this …

View attachment 2836556

Available from American Ravioli Outcast …coming soon ….ish …maybe …it depends …
I think we should all be aware of how hurtful this must be for the Ho. Her suffering must be immense. She used to be the speshul DiL when the then POW gave her, allegedly, private lessons on British history. And she, allegedly, attempted to give him a blow job to secure her rightful place as the next Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From last thread:

Speaking of guys not going near Sparry, I read a fun snippet about the polo guy who Sparry was posing with very happily.

Apparently he was on Orca's show with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan (her husband - an actor and businessman who has a good way of dealing with trolls) a few years ago (in 2009) and was quite dazzled by her eyes. She was referred to as the most beautiful woman in the world for at least a couple of decades, and is still the main face of Loreal in India, so not surprising at all.

Has Sparry played with him again? 🤔

These eyes really are stunning! 😍

View attachment 2834777

Relevant part of the article:

View attachment 2834780

The next bit is missing 🤦 Basically Nacho was talking, noticed Aishwarya's eyes and said they were amazing, she told him that the man sitting with her was her husband. So he apologised and offered that Abhishek could praise his wife.

I wonder if he ever praised Smegsy's eyes 😂😂
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-during-the-funeral-of-prince-news-photo-1618842996_.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650
Me too. I think this is one of the most beautiful photos I've seen, of anyone 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 51

View attachment 2836650
This photograph is everything Catherine is and hopefully a source of pride for her and Wills. Her comportment and elegance on that day was unreal and she really showed what it is to spend a decade learning from the best.

she is a credit to herself and I hope she never doubts her worth x

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Celt views

Thanks @LadyMuck 🎅
Scrotus in and out, close then distant as it suits him and the Sussexes. Teasing his fans with an alarm clock countdown to Catherine's video - how did he know? The Stoats said they were in the dark.
The media pressure on Catherine has been relentless, and they need to check themselves for journalistic integrity. Celt is puzzled by reports of Harald's return, and believes that William is resolute in that he wants the Sussexes nowhere near his family.

Rose Hanbury has publicly denied rumours of an affair with William. Even though it likely won't change anything, in coming out she's shown her support for Catherine, so good for her.
Things were far from perfect when Her Majesty was alive, but now she's not here to hold things together it's a free-for-all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2836177
Busy busy busy being a nasty little online chode alongside her obliging ginger tit of a husband.

1711389731563.png

They look so ridiculous in this clip. I imagine it is the tennis game below that he is playing on that computer to pretend he looks important. It keeps him quiet all day long.

Could you imagine getting into bed later with a man whose "intelligent" wearing glasses and being very serious face, manages to put you in mind of a cat watching a cursor on a screen.

1711389945985.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Thanks @LadyMuck 🎅
Scrotus in and out, close then distant as it suits him and the Sussexes. Teasing his fans with an alarm clock countdown to Catherine's video - how did he know? The Stoats said they were in the dark.
The media pressure on Catherine has been relentless, and they need to check themselves for journalistic integrity. Celt is puzzled by reports of Harald's return, and believes that William is resolute in that he wants the Sussexes nowhere near his family.

Rose Hanbury has publicly denied rumours of an affair with William. Even though it likely won't change anything, in coming out she's shown her support for Catherine, so good for her.
Things were far from perfect when Her Majesty was alive, but now she's not here to hold things together it's a free-for-all.
It's all gone to shi t and a weak Monarch who has put his vanity,selfishness and his darling bleeping boy ahead of everything else.

Lost all respect for him and he could have stopped the abuse of them at the any time but,they left him and his wife alone so he was happy to see it redirected.

He needs to go, sorry if it's not popular but that's how I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2836650
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

IMG_6012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
This photo has only ever served to me to show how much make up she uses to balance the symmetry in her face - look at the amount and position of shadow on each eye. And that turkey neck that’s been recently botoxed but not quite recently enough. Hateful being. And also Rachel wears her hair however she wants for engagements with the queen and then cosplays Catherine when our beloved queen will never see or know. I will never forget the atmosphere in London that day and hearing the service - she didn’t deserve to be there and if anything could ever have been changed in life it would be that they were already back in California.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
It's all gone to shi t and a weak Monarch who has put his vanity,selfishness and his darling bleeping boy ahead of everything else.

Lost all respect for him and he could have stopped the abuse of them at the any time but,they left him and his wife alone so he was happy to see it redirected.

He needs to go, sorry if it's not popular but that's how I feel.
It's not unpopular, I agree with everything you said ❤ Charles is weak and needs to go ASAP, all this tit with his "darling boy" really fucks me off. The way he's let W&C be attacked is too much when he could have stopped it at the start

• Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2836710
That tear is genuine.
She had just realised that she would never be Queen and that she would never have access to the royal jewellery collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
Sorry all you Neil Sean fans but I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Much use of the words "fascinating, interesting and developing" seemingly in relation to a wise decision by the Stoats. CBS, Ellen DeGeneres, Netflix, podcast.... Hollywood A-Listers and who's aligning with who. Who cares? They're all sooooo boring and vacuous.
I lost the will to live, have failed you all and had to comfort myself with an extra Eccles cake. Will try harder next time :cry: :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.