Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a shot in the dark but Obama’s visit to No10 and Rishi last week was kept very low key. There was little reported about it and I was wondering if Hazno had been discussed at their meeting, or if even that was the real reason for him coming over here. Did he want to know whether they should release the truth which would mean Hazno would have to be deported ..... but did we actually want him back, or should they fudge it so he could stay in America?

I wonder if this was why the judge had been asked for a two week extension before Hazno’s visa papers were released?

Oh, that's interesting.

Now he no longer has an official residence in the UK, and whilst he is still married to the queen of grifters, there is definitely room for him at Windsor....

Screenshot_20240325_080913_Gallery.jpg

Pick a bin, any bin, general rubbish, composting... - but not recycling, you traitorous fecker!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Keep saying comments that it was so obviously an AI generated video because, wait for it, she stops talking 🤣. I can only assume these people haven’t seen real life humans in a very long time due to living in their parents basement and the only people they actually see are AI generated on their computer screens (very judgemental i know).
I saw a comment saying "Thank Jesus she's cancer free" about Megan and also "only people of pure class don't get cancer". There are claims of racism all the time, but I only ever really see it directed one way in the comment sections tbh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

US-based royal commentator, Kinsey Schofield, broke down in tears as she discussed the Princess of Wales’ cancer diagnosis in a new interview.

Schofield appeared on TalkTV where she expressed her frustration for the speculation around Kate’s condition during recent weeks.

“I’m mad at the Kim Kardashians making fun of the situation ... I’m mad at the John Olivers, I’m mad at the Stephen Colberts, and I’m mad that this person became a punchline”, she sobbed.

“She was going through something so serious and horrible behind the scenes.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I actually think that Wallis would suit a short a line Bob, why she insists on looking like a 70s Yoko Ono is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does Obama work for the US government now?
I know he did visit the UK Prime Minister but why?
This is what I found in Wiki about Obama, so still has his fingers ‘in the pie’ so to speak .......

Obama left office on January 20, 2017, and continues to reside in Washington, D.C. His presidential library in Chicago began construction in 2021. Since leaving office, Obama has remained active in Democratic politics. He has campaigned for candidates in various American elections, such as his former vice president Joe Biden in his successful bid for president in 2020

Perhaps he was sent over to sniff out the feelings of the government and KClll and to report back before anything definite was done about Hazno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
PDina said in one of her recent videos that as an American, when she first started her channel, she did view the Royals as celebrities, and over time and interactions with Brits she now understands how differently we view them.
It’s a massive culture clash, and henceforth why Meghan, as an all American who is/was fully subscribed to the church of Hollywood celebrity, was wholly unsuited to royalty. Especially the accelerated rate she came into it.
Pdina... Not short for princess Diana!?... She has not recently been alive, or American..... My head won't allow me to compute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a bunch of lies. "My mother was a free-spirited clinical therapist". Wasn't she a Social Worker? A Yoga teacher? This woman has had almost as many rebranding as her ILBW daughter.

"While most become star struck by A-list actors, you'll only see me in awe of leaders effecting change. Politician and diplomat Madeleine Albright, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. These are my heroes. These are my celebrities.", yet when deciding to invite strangers she never met to her wedding she decided to invite Oprah and George Clooney and not politicians actively trying to change the world.

She has been a liar from the get go. There are numerous proof available of it. But funny enough, we have seen a witch hunt over an innocent photo of the Princess of Wales with her children, but I never saw a Daily Mail/ The Sun/ Telegraph / The Times article about all the lies and versions of the truth that the ILBW herself has told, written and tried to make true.
interesting comment about the Telegraph from an item in Reddit-

The Telegraph is generally the gossip arm of security services. Reading between the lines this is now completely on the radar of MI6/GCHQ and they are drawing things back close to the Witch of Montecito. Hopefully she’s going to be Royally f*cked, so to speak.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I know this is a shot in the dark but Obama’s visit to No10 and Rishi last week was kept very low key. There was little reported about it and I was wondering if Hazno had been discussed at their meeting, or if even that was the real reason for him coming over here. Did he want to know whether they should release the truth which would mean Hazno would have to be deported ..... but did we actually want him back, or should they fudge it so he could stay in America?

I wonder if this was why the judge had been asked for a two week extension before Hazno’s visa papers were released?
Maybe indirectly.
I took it as Blackrock business, ahead of the elections.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He took it too far demanding Kate should tell us what was wrong, why she had disappeared etc. Gone right off him

Nobody should have done that. He can go in the recycling bin, and I'll give him a second chance. Behave Morgan, if you lose Tattlers faith, you're stuffed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
interesting comment about the Telegraph from an item in Reddit-

The Telegraph is generally the gossip arm of security services. Reading between the lines this is now completely on the radar of MI6/GCHQ and they are drawing things back close to the Witch of Montecito. Hopefully she’s going to be Royally f*cked, so to speak.
Except Robert Hardman's book makes it plain that everyone is well aware from where the bile is coming.
And it isn't China or Russia.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Neil Sean

I listened to this and TBH I have no clue what he was telling us.
His pieces to camera are so full of 'as ever, shall we say" and waffling words, his message gets lost amongst them.
Get to the fecking point Neil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh...
The utuber Cheese Denise has been going through Lady C's Diana book.
Aside from her doing a cracking Diana impression, she does give some very interesting commentary.

It also throws interesting light on Spare.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.