Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't seen this one before, apologies if it's already been shared. Her face looks oddly wide, not her most flattering angle...🫢
Might be a contour fail. Like she's drawn a line down the side of her face to make it look slimmer, but from the side you can see where her face extends beyond the line.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have no explanation for her hair... Se used to have pretty hair: while in the UK the hairstyle was sometimes inappropriate, but it looked good on her. But in the past couple of years it looks dreadful. Like a cow licked it to her head. In the Netflix reality show and at SXSW and now at this silly event. It's lifeless. I would say it could be an Ozempic side effect, but on Netflix she was clearly not on Ozempic yet.
There was one photo of her at the Invictus games with a very short pony tail…obviously her own hair. i think she wears a LOT of wigs.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Wow :oops:

An analysis of accounts that together created a “Meghan Markle” Twitter community found around 1,000 “highly-connected” ones that had tweeted more than two and half million times over a six-month period in 2018-19.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Wow :oops:

An analysis of accounts that together created a “Meghan Markle” Twitter community found around 1,000 “highly-connected” ones that had tweeted more than two and half million times over a six-month period in 2018-19.

A comment under this article…]

Comment by Sandra Weber.
SW

Sandra Weber
24 MIN AGO
The New York Times, supposedly America's most respected newspaper, has published over 20 articles about Catherine, Princess of Wales since March 19th, not all of them sympathetic, some downright hostile and blatantly anti-royal. What is even more disheartening are the vile comments from readers even after the cancer diagnosis. Hostility from a country to whom the UK is supposed to be its staunchest ally. One writer (and Princeton University professor) on March 13, wrote that the attention Catherine was getting was, of course, all about Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and how racist Britain is in the "post-Brexit decline" and that stories about "white" Catherine "generate nostalgia for social hierarchies of an idealized past". I'm not sure China or Russia are responsible for this attitude, it is unfortunately how a certain mindset of American academia think these days.

The “Church newsletter’ aka the NYTimes…speaks…

And this….

Conversation

Marie Andersen
@VikingMarie
WME represents: Meghan Markle, Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, Sheryl Crow, and Stephen Colbert. The very public snarky messages about Princess Catherine and Prince William certainly follows a pattern.
1:50 PM · Mar 24, 2024
·
Views

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
He's asking her to sweep the bits off the floor [with her ballgown skirt] because he didn't have time to vacuum.
She is absolutely clueless on how to dress for an occasion 😂. Remember the mini shorts and flip flops at the Veterans march. I cringe honestly , she’s hopeless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I love how they weren’t even in the row that got free water bottles😂
It was Marley's movie premiere in Jamaica, do I remember correctly? (I did not read all threads but I lurk from time to time and I think I read the one when this happened) 😅

That was this premiere when normal people were sitting in other (better) places in that movie theatre, in normal everyday clothes,dressed casually as you are for movie night? 😅
---
The b!tch/Myra/Leonor is really going for it now 😡
Let's hope she spontaneously combust.....View attachment 2835114
Sorry for asking (as mentioned, I lurk from time to time and there is a lot to follow so I must have missed this) -are Leonor and Myra two separate people/accounts or some kind of "team" or the same person ?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who's going to be the number one bleep of all cunts........? :ROFLMAO:
Without a doubt and I will brook no argument, (quiet in the cheap seats back there), Henry is the biggest bleep, no question whatsoever, then Skidmarkle a close second.
---
What was the last confirmed quote we had from William regarding Harry? I know a few years back, before the Oprah interview he said "We're on different paths", but has he said anything in public more recently?
Yes W quite clearly stated that H is the cuntiest of cunts that ever existed and by Royal Decree H must be 1st on the Tattle List of Cunts!
---
Hmm don't know why my 2 posts joined together? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A comment under this article…]

Comment by Sandra Weber.
SW

Sandra Weber
24 MIN AGO
The New York Times, supposedly America's most respected newspaper, has published over 20 articles about Catherine, Princess of Wales since March 19th, not all of them sympathetic, some downright hostile and blatantly anti-royal. What is even more disheartening are the vile comments from readers even after the cancer diagnosis. Hostility from a country to whom the UK is supposed to be its staunchest ally. One writer (and Princeton University professor) on March 13, wrote that the attention Catherine was getting was, of course, all about Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and how racist Britain is in the "post-Brexit decline" and that stories about "white" Catherine "generate nostalgia for social hierarchies of an idealized past". I'm not sure China or Russia are responsible for this attitude, it is unfortunately how a certain mindset of American academia think these days.

The “Church newsletter’ aka the NYTimes…speaks…

And this….

Conversation

Marie Andersen
@VikingMarie
WME represents: Meghan Markle, Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, Sheryl Crow, and Stephen Colbert. The very public snarky messages about Princess Catherine and Prince William certainly follows a pattern.
1:50 PM · Mar 24, 2024
·
Views
The ho is POISON isn't she?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have no explanation for her hair... Se used to have pretty hair: while in the UK the hairstyle was sometimes inappropriate, but it looked good on her. But in the past couple of years it looks dreadful. Like a cow licked it to her head. In the Netflix reality show and at SXSW and now at this silly event. It's lifeless. I would say it could be an Ozempic side effect, but on Netflix she was clearly not on Ozempic yet.
I think she fired the dude who used to style her hair because he probably gossiped too much! 😉
Either that or she doesn’t have the $ to pay him any longer and does it herself! (And it shows!)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wills, hey hi!

I have been in touch with my emotions and realized that M and I love you both so much. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Hey, I am planning to fly over immediately and stop by just to offer my help. The American media keeps saying how much you need me…like a knight in shining armor to the rescue…I was born for this.

Just want to mention that my friend is going to give me a ride..ya know, low-key cause I don’t have security. He may have a camera with him, just in case the Paps spot me. Nothing to do with you or Kate.He will just wander around the house while we visit. What room exactly is Kate’s sick room?

No, just wondering.

How’d I meet him? Oh..ummm..on a project M and I did…what does it matter?

Our good friend Gayle is…coincidentally…hitching a ride too. Just happens to be heading to the UK on Oprah’s private plane same time as me. Amazing woman…knows a lot about medicine too…has done so many interviews with top Docs. Soooo if she can just have a peek at Kate’s medical file while we visit, she is really happy to give you some American insights. She won’t say a word. We all just want to help.

Hey, Meg wondered if there was anything she could personally do for poor Kate. M knows a. great jeweler in LA who could get Kate’s jewelry cleaned while she is…laid up…and Archewell will even pick up the bill. M mentioned Mom’s engagement ring, in particular….she feels it needs a little sprucing.

So when..uh…Willy?

Willy…Willy????? Did you hang up? Willy????

☹☹☹

You can hang up the extension now, darling. Stop screaming …I tried!
Funny you mentioned GK. With VC10 doing the bleep list I was wondering if GK and the gruesomes are still mates.
I remember after the Orca interview GK saying she had spoken to dimwit about a supposed phone call that he had with KC3 (POW then).

Are GK and dimwit still buddies? Or did her and Orca make their dosh and run.

Reactions: 26
Most of you won’t read this till tomorrow, but I encourage you to because this (opinion) piece published in The Hill is FIRE!! 🔥🔥 It’s written by an American Security Expert named Mark Toth. Here’s an excerpt: “In Twain’s classic 1889 novel, “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court,” Harry Morgan, the American protagonist who has traveled back in time, quickly gains the trust of the mythical English king. In real life, however, Harry and his wife Meghan have repeatedly proven themselves unworthy of King Charles’s trust. Instead of burnishing Camelot, the Montecito pair appear hell-bent on burning it down. (Link here 👇🏻)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.