Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this took place in February. The film baftas were on the 14th. She was a relatively unknown tv actress so why would a jewellery company pay her to travel. it could not have happened.
Edit ah sorry I just added the Elle link https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a40908/meghan-markle-personal-essay/
What a self obsessed litany of me-isms! Honestly an ego of gargantuan magnitude. Who even talks like that? “My speech…standing ovation..”?!? Certainly not our darling Catherine. I can’t really recall any other celebs being so arrogant.
---
She has provided years of entertainment though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What a self obsessed litany of me-isms! Honestly an ego of gargantuan magnitude. Who even talks like that? “My speech…standing ovation..”?!? Certainly not our darling Catherine. I can’t really recall any other celebs being so arrogant.
---
she has dined on those speeches forever eg the dishwashing advert letter that was ultimately not impactful just a dad not wanting to disappoint his daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
O
Which one of you did this??

OMG that's hilarious! 😂
---
Most of you won’t read this till tomorrow, but I encourage you to because this (opinion) piece published in The Hill is FIRE!! 🔥🔥 It’s written by an American Security Expert named Mark Toth. Here’s an excerpt: “In Twain’s classic 1889 novel, “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court,” Harry Morgan, the American protagonist who has traveled back in time, quickly gains the trust of the mythical English king. In real life, however, Harry and his wife Meghan have repeatedly proven themselves unworthy of King Charles’s trust. Instead of burnishing Camelot, the Montecito pair appear hell-bent on burning it down. (Link here 👇🏻)
Very good piece. I do wonder what it's going to take for Charles/Parliament to strip H (or at least put into abeyance) ALL his titles, removal from LoS etc
---
I can’t get this link to open. Is it a Tattle archive or StMM?
It opens for me
---
I can’t get this link to open. Is it a Tattle archive or StMM?
It opens for me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---
Duchess of the Great I am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Harry's back in court today.

Some kind of trademark dispute about Duchess Potato.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I saw in the news yesterday about Sophie doing royal visits in West Sussex. Obviously that ought to be the Sussexs' job. I wonder if any of the people she met commented on it? I can bet it's tit having the land around you owned by people who don't even go there, ever.
Not really - it depends on the job/charity etc that they’re visiting.

also Henry and Rachel don’t own Sussex - the same as William and Catherine didn’t own Cambridge, and Sophie and Edward don’t own Edinburgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
---
This just reminded me of an open evening in one of our local high schools a few years back. We were looking at them before our son left his primary, and this one had always been oversubscribed and praised - but we knew it wasn't all gold that glitters as my stepchildren went there. Anyway, we still went to this open thing, and up on the stage jumps this little obnoxious "teacher's pet" kind of kid, and starts listing all his 'achievements' at this school and beyond...an absolute 'me, me, me-fest'. It really was cringe-worthy, designed to impress, but had the opposite effect (on us, anyway).
TW has no self-awareness of that kind either, no humility - any tiny achievements (either her own or claimed as her own) get puffed up, dressed up and paraded for years after. She put 'humanitarian' on her CV after one or two trips to Africa - which we now know were purely photo-ops to make her look good, she has no interest in poor people otherwise (not that this is unique, quite a few 'celebrities' like to counteract their bad press with good deeds), but she was certainly bent on building a 'humanitarian' profile, when we know she hasn't got a single humanitarian bone in her body...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
TRG. Just as I was about to watch this, an item on the news came up 'more Internet control'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she has dined on those speeches forever eg the dishwashing advert letter that was ultimately not impactful just a dad not wanting to disappoint his daughter.
It is a bit embarrassing to have to dredge up a story from primary school over and over for lack of anything to say about the decade of adulthood. Moreover to call the Rwanda week “one of her worlds” is somewhat ridiculous, as was red carpet as she didn’t really spend much time in Hollywood being famous.

Moreover she loves being called ambassador of this, advocate for women that…when it comes down to it the person she spent most of her international platform trying to ruin (not aid) was female.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Which one of you did this??

My goodness that’s cruel, but oh so funny......... buy from ‘Rachel’s Rags’ ready creased clothing range!

I’m a bit late but thanks for this new thread and title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Share this please. These idiots are still at it.

Keep saying comments that it was so obviously an AI generated video because, wait for it, she stops talking 🤣. I can only assume these people haven’t seen real life humans in a very long time due to living in their parents basement and the only people they actually see are AI generated on their computer screens (very judgemental i know).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
this took place in February. The film baftas were on the 14th. She was a relatively unknown tv actress so why would a jewellery company pay her to travel. it could not have happened.
Edit ah sorry I just added the Elle link https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a40908/meghan-markle-personal-essay/
What a bunch of lies. "My mother was a free-spirited clinical therapist". Wasn't she a Social Worker? A Yoga teacher? This woman has had almost as many rebranding as her ILBW daughter.

"While most become star struck by A-list actors, you'll only see me in awe of leaders effecting change. Politician and diplomat Madeleine Albright, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. These are my heroes. These are my celebrities.", yet when deciding to invite strangers she never met to her wedding she decided to invite Oprah and George Clooney and not politicians actively trying to change the world.

She has been a liar from the get go. There are numerous proof available of it. But funny enough, we have seen a witch hunt over an innocent photo of the Princess of Wales with her children, but I never saw a Daily Mail/ The Sun/ Telegraph / The Times article about all the lies and versions of the truth that the ILBW herself has told, written and tried to make true.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

The Prince and Princess of Wales have put the 'Harry problem' to the back of their minds in the wake of Kate's cancer battle and are understood to have no plans for a reconciliation during the Duke of Sussex's expected visit to the UK in May.

Harry and Meghan are believed to have made contact with William and Kate 'privately' on Friday night following the princess's video revealing she is receiving 'preventative' chemotherapy.

It is not clear if the contact was a phone, video call or some messages of support - while the possibility of whether Harry will fly back to the UK is unknown.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Most of you won’t read this till tomorrow, but I encourage you to because this (opinion) piece published in The Hill is FIRE!! 🔥🔥 It’s written by an American Security Expert named Mark Toth. Here’s an excerpt: “In Twain’s classic 1889 novel, “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court,” Harry Morgan, the American protagonist who has traveled back in time, quickly gains the trust of the mythical English king. In real life, however, Harry and his wife Meghan have repeatedly proven themselves unworthy of King Charles’s trust. Instead of burnishing Camelot, the Montecito pair appear hell-bent on burning it down. (Link here 👇🏻)
I know this is a shot in the dark but Obama’s visit to No10 and Rishi last week was kept very low key. There was little reported about it and I was wondering if Hazno had been discussed at their meeting, or if even that was the real reason for him coming over here. Did he want to know whether they should release the truth which would mean Hazno would have to be deported ..... but did we actually want him back, or should they fudge it so he could stay in America?

I wonder if this was why the judge had been asked for a two week extension before Hazno’s visa papers were released?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I know this is a shot in the dark but Obama’s visit to No10 and Rishi last week was kept very low key. There was little reported about it and I was wondering if Hazno had been discussed at their meeting, or if even that was the real reason for him coming over here. Did he want to know whether they should release the truth which would mean Hazno would have to be deported ..... but did we actually want him back, or should they fudge it so he could stay in America?

I wonder if this was why the judge had been asked for a two week extension before Hazno’s visa papers were released?

Does Obama work for the US government now?
I know he did visit the UK Prime Minister but why?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.