Harry & Meghan #426 This thread has been digitally enhanced by source

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused by the ARO Instagram page, had a look and all I can see is nine beige squares with that ridiculous logo. No content. Is that all there is or do you have to follow to see the posts? Won't be doing that so will wait for screenshots to appear on here.
Seen on CDAN....
SOCIOPATH WITH A LOGO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Several tweets saying BBC on standby for an announcenent from BP within 72 hours.

WTF??

If this is true what is it??
And why announce that there will be an announcement 72 hours before?

We've got Lady C saying something big is coming, niw twitter and the BBC are at it.
Meghan and Harry separation or divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People see this as punching up, as they are more famous than everyone else, richer than most people and part of a powerful institution: so a lot of left aligned people are using them to gain relatable points; even though Blake Lively is rich and privileged beyond most people’s dreams, she is not PoW.

Also, she was really annoyed about people trying to get pictures of her when most recently pregnant so she released a load to stop the paparazzi scaring her kids. No one checked if they were photoshopped. And this is a woman who once drew shoes on a photo of herself. Does she have no cognitive logic that she is piling on to PoW in the same way?
I think she is piggybacking on the publicity but still it was wrong and 99% of the comments on her socials are roasting her for it.it wasn’t a good move for sure. Especially ridiculing the princess of wales when her husband owns a football team in wales.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I wouldn’t pay $2000 for a tote bag no matter who was selling it🙄 How many will the botsugars buy? And the real sugars? Are their eyes opening to greed yet- the ridiculousness of this- a tote bag in pound shop €1 , print off iron on transfer …. not anywhere near $2k - justify those prices duchass
Well it’s not trademarked yet.
You can buy cotton tote bags in Hobbycraft.
And you can buy special paper that you print a logo on and then iron onto something, like a tote bag.

I fancy making some with a Monteshittty logo and selling the, profits to charity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry Markle blog...
Harold's shady past , pics & smalls auctions
fArchewell 'charity' and failures to meet deadlines
faux NY chase docs
paid for SXSW appearance
using Uvalde :mad:
photoshopping debacle

A good read. Why are harkles always taking the pee and not handing their docs re Archewell at the expected time

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I think she is piggybacking on the publicity but still it was wrong and 99% of the comments on her socials are roasting her for it.it wasn’t a good move for sure. Especially ridiculing the princess of wales when her husband owns a football team in wales.
She is being crucified in the comments on X, and it's great to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So the LLC "Mama Knows Best" was incorporated in DE 2 days after the announcement of Catherine's surgery. I think this confirms that she is driving everything and Harry definitely calls her "Mama" I can hear her "Hush Harry. Mam knows best. We need to capitalize on their weakness right now"
:sick:

Apparently "a year in the making" means 2 1/2 months in Harkle math

From Reddit:

1710679791697.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Well it’s not trademarked yet.
You can buy cotton tote bags in Hobbycraft.
And you can buy special paper that you print a logo on and then iron onto something, like a tote bag.

I fancy making some with a Monteshittty logo and selling the, profits to charity
There's a whole world of promotional stuff out there! She could really clean up! (but not iron, obviously)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have just been talking to a lady who lived on Anglesea until a few years ago.
I asked her if she ever saw William and Catherine out and about and if so, what were they like.
She saw them around lots because they lived near her.
They blended in well with everyone and she said they were a charming couple.

I asked if I could have faith that they would save the monarchy and do a good job.

She said absolutely.

I feel energised.
This reminds me of a lovely story from an ex neighbour. He was an ex-army heli pilot and they were stationed in Wales at the same time as W&K.
One of the team members was having a little Friday night gathering (low key beers and banter) at their place and invited all the others. Ofc no one expected W&K to turn up, but sure enough there was a knock on the door of the little terraced cottage where they were gathered and there stood W&K with a bottle of wine. Everyone crammed into the living room and apparently they were so normal & down to earth.

So pleased they had some time together to live quietly before kids and all this ❤

PS Sorry if I’ve relayed this story before. My memory is awful x

• Heart
Reactions: 75
If Catherine is going to speak about her health, I hope that the problem was something gynecological and that she goes into very fine detail about it.

Scabies would physically disintegrate at the mere mention of chunks let alone all the other delights :sneaky:

I'm not going to say anything further because there are gentlemen on this thread and I don't want to cause any unnecessary trauma 😂
Hear hear. Your altruism and sensitivity does you credit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe Charles' is stepping away as illness worse than expected and is why Catherine op may have been moved forward.

Or the other guess is that Halfwit is being removed from the LoS and all titles including Prince in abeyance - new letters patent etc.

I hope it isn't about K& W's feeling under pressure to reveal private information.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think they are 100% correct! If I want a fancy jam, there’s no shortage of existing high quality choices. A fancy tea cup? All sorts of brands exist, we are able to purchase them from our couches and they get delivered in a few days. There’s nothing she’s selling that is special or unique! If it was something unique made by a woman in Africa and my purchasing it could help her feed her family or village, I might consider it! But so far it looks like her humanitarian image is totally forgotten!

I would go for Anything KC3 produces over anything the Ho puts Her name to because with KC3 at least We know it won't be stuffed full of preservitives & E numbers because a very close eye is kept on produce like this in this Country thankgod

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shiny new thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.