Harry & Meghan #426 This thread has been digitally enhanced by source

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a bit of an interview earlier with Charles Spencer talking about abuse he suffered at school. He came across really well as if he had come to terms with it over time. It struck me that he could be a useful person for Harry to turn to when M is finished with him.

(And yes I have never considered him even slightly likeable before because of all sorts of things with wives, children, Diana etc)

Reactions: 29
Apologies if already mentioned, but is the American riviera 'a thing' as in the French riviera? If so, is it near Montecito or somewhere else?
I agree with @Elsa929 it was intended to be American Royal which makes me think of the painting American Gothic ( I think some clever Tattler reproduced it with the Harkles faces. :ROFLMAO: ).
Also, isn't American Royal an oxymoron? I think I must have missed the backlash from our American Tattlers!
The Gulf Coast of Alabama is called the Redneck Riviera

Breezy Point in Queens, NY is called the Irish Riviera by locals

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The ARO stuff with the crown and some hand wash possibly - on Reddit they were saying this has been set up by other enterprising individuals to scam off that name as Meg hasn’t trademarked anything. So she isn’t offering a tote bag, a random person is using her made up name to offer a tote bag. Scam off a scam off a scam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just commented on this. Nothing controversial, just asking why he's not expressing his sorrow at the way the people have been treated, and it appeared and disappeared before my eyes.
Wow. This is an example of the Press protecting the Sussexes and preventing free speech. Looking at comments in DM and DE you can see them disappearing too.

• Angry
  • Sick
If she wanted to use Royal but couldn't, why didn't she use Regal or Regency? :unsure:
Cos she’s none of the above …….Ropey or Rancid more appropriate. 🤪

ETA ..... catching up I see @LadyMuck already suggested Rancid ..... two of us can’t be wrong!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As a retired retailer (or " shopkeeper" in old talk): yep illusion, yep no real stock - but, nope, not even decent middlemen.
Maybe this will just be something like a branch of the Soho house shop….some of the same vendors, rebranded.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
According the the paperwork someone posted (I can’t be arsed to look for it now) the trademark application was only filed February 2. Rush job indeed.
It is interesting that they said that the brand has been in line for a year, yet when you look it hasn't even gone through all the trademark stages so clearly it was a last minute project in which Meghan hasn't considered any of the pros and cons that will come with this brand.

Reactions: 37
People see this as punching up, as they are more famous than everyone else, richer than most people and part of a powerful institution: so a lot of left aligned people are using them to gain relatable points; even though Blake Lively is rich and privileged beyond most people’s dreams, she is not PoW.

Also, she was really annoyed about people trying to get pictures of her when most recently pregnant so she released a load to stop the paparazzi scaring her kids. No one checked if they were photoshopped. And this is a woman who once drew shoes on a photo of herself. Does she have no cognitive logic that she is piling on to PoW in the same way?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This has pissed me off, I used to like her too 🤬
To be honest I don’t mind her post so much, I think it’s just making fun of how ridiculous the whole thing is….and as for Kim and the kartrashians, didn’t kylie practically go into hiding when she was pregnant with her first also? Glass houses and stones and all that

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Several tweets saying BBC on standby for an announcenent from BP within 72 hours.

WTF??

If this is true what is it??
And why announce that there will be an announcement 72 hours before?

We've got Lady C saying something big is coming, niw twitter and the BBC are at it.
I think this is BS they'd never do that - they'd embargo stuff to be released at a certain time but very unlikely to give them 3 days warning?

Harry Markle blog...
Harold's shady past , pics & smalls auctions
fArchewell 'charity' and failures to meet deadlines
faux NY chase docs
paid for SXSW appearance
using Uvalde :mad:
photoshopping debacle

Reactions: 28
Don't think that will ever happen !
No, I don't think that will happen but it could be the King is putting the titles in abeyance and that the flatpacks are being removed from the LOS until proof of birth from Megnuts' body is provided, at which time they will be reinstated.

This is what the King has in his power to do - I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's been days.

Aren't we overdue another re-branding?

Rachel hasn't hit the ground running since she announced her new scam website

#WhereIsRachel

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.