Harry & Meghan #426 This thread has been digitally enhanced by source

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @Shushex

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-425-fright-in-white-satin.44448/

In which we mainly discussed photoshopped pictures and how the Princess of Wales is being bullied and attacked for minor tweaking of a pic and how the Harkles get away with major editing of their photos.
We cannot avoid comparing the two and commenting on the unfairness of it all.
We worried that William looks thin and we hope he stays strong and resilient enough to do something to stop his brother's bad behaviour.

And we also discussed Meghan's latest get rich quick attempt - American Riviera Orchard.
No it's not the name of Mariah Carey's latest child.
It's not the real name of Ugly Betty.

It's a .....well, what IS it?
Fake royal emblem header with fake calligraphy font and it ought to be called Montedeceitful Beige Awkward.
It's a rip off of the Highgove store crossed with Gwyneth Paltrow's ego trip thingy

With just over a hundred thousand followers in a few hours.
Will they buy her wares?
Are they just there for a laugh?

Time will tell.

We also discussed Dan Wootton's return to the public eye. He's now a lean, mean litigating machine and he is going all guns blazing in his revenge against people who tried to silence him.

Tattle on Tattlers....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Brilliant post by @ChipDex at the end of last thread. I 100% agree with every word. Especially that KC would never stand for the vitriol if it was Camilla

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I googled and it says Santa Barbara is part of the American Riviera, because of the climate there, also there are orchards too, there is one in Montecito which is called Big Seed.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Some are saying on TRF thread that William was slurring his speech last night and swaying?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Brilliant post by @ChipDex at the end of last thread. I 100% agree with every word. Especially that KC would never stand for the vitriol if it was Camilla

Realistically, what can be done now?

They alter their photos, they attend events and behave like they are still royals.
They slyly attack and undermine William and Catherine.
They will still attack no matter what, but Charles could issue the statement his mother should have issued saying.....

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped down from official royal duties in 2020 and were given time to reconsider.
The time is now up and they have chosen not to return, therefore their titles are now in abeyance.

They remain much loved members of the family but neither they nor their children can be addressed by their royal titles, nor can their titles or coats of arms be used for commercial gain.
Furthermore, as all the titles are in abeyance, their position in the line of succession is no longer valid and none of them can represent the Monarch in any capacity."

Just.
Do.
It.
Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
When I see ' Riviera ' all I see is a Torquay 2 star hotel :rolleyes:

oh and slow down the thread speed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Some are saying on TRF thread that William was slurring his speech last night and swaying?

Not the version I watched!

I feel for William. He only lost his Gangan and Grandpa a couple of years ago. His father has cancer. His wife is ill and some people are criticising her for anything. Then his nasty, lying brother and vile sister in law is relentless. Wills just has to put on a brave face and get on with it, but he must be feeling drained by now.

We love you Wills, look after your loved ones and we're looking forward to Catherine being by your side again soon. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I couldn't see him swaying or slurring either, the poor bloke has had a lot of tit thrown their way the past few weeks, and this affair bullshit cropping up again is ridiculous, I reported a thread on Mumsnet about it, it's still standing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
This reinventing soon to be disaster of hers reminds me of Bridget Jones Mother Pamela becoming a demonstrator and selling the 'Wise Crack Egg Peeler' 🤣 "have it oeuf"

First thing I thought of when I heard the name was the 'Olive Garden' chain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
seems fine to me:

I think they meant the other week when he done his first official engagement at Windsor Castle after the time off he had when he was working from home, he did look nervous which could have caused the slight swaying especially when the national anthem was played, he had recently found out about his fathers illness, Catherine being poorly, who wouldn't be nervous, they are now spouting off that he has a drink problem on that thread all these conspiracies theories are damn right nasty

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Realistically, what can be done now?

They alter their photos, they attend events and behave like they are still royals.
They slyly attack and undermine William and Catherine.
They will still attack no matter what, but Charles could issue the statement his mother should have issued saying.....

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex stepped down from official royal duties in 2020 and were given time to reconsider.
The time is now up and they have chosen not to return, therefore their titles are now in abeyance.

They remain much loved members of the family but neither they nor their children can be addressed by their royal titles, nor can their titles or coats of arms be used for commercial gain.
Furthermore, as all the titles are in abeyance, their position in the line of succession is no longer valid and none of them can represent the Monarch in any capacity."

Just.
Do.
It.
Charles.
They have left it too late - action at the time would have been seen as harsh but fair considering their decision to leave and upholding the values of the Monarchy etc - acting now would just be seen as petty and vindictive. The ship has sailed in rowing back that decision and the RF have no one but themselves to blame

@ChipDex agree with what you said in your last post

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It’s a terrible website as many have said.
Meghan’s ‘calligraphy’ is very hard to read on a phone, it clearly wasn’t tested properly.

piggybacking on his dead mothers back for clicks. How crass.

it smacks of a rush job as the name is so beige. I’d bet 1000 better names were suggested by professionals but Meghan knows best.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
When I see ' Riviera ' all I see is a Torquay 2 star hotel :rolleyes:
Yes, Fawlty Towers ...... a remake could be their next venture ..... MM as Sybil, MA as Basil, Hazno as Manuel and Scoobie as Polly! 😂

Thanks for new thread and recap @Chita and @Shushex for the brilliant title.

I think, as somebody has already suggested, that her site will soon be shortened to ARO (aka A Royal Outcast)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How Harry and Meghan perfectly timed PR blitz torpedoed William's emotional tribute to Diana: Duchess unveiled 'Tig 2.0' American Riviera Orchard just as William took to the stage with emotionally charged Diana speech

DM’s headline how could they ( H and M) ? Such horrible behaviour. William is here with an ill wife and sick father and they do this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
How Harry and Meghan perfectly timed PR blitz torpedoed William's emotional tribute to Diana: Duchess unveiled 'Tig 2.0' American Riviera Orchard just as William took to the stage with emotionally charged Diana speech

DM’s headline how could they ( H and M) ? Such horrible behaviour. William is here with an ill wife and sick father and they do this.
I want to know how they manage to time everything each time. Every outing, every event etc, Smeg has something up her sleeve. C*nt. She probably has an Outlook calendar full of engagements to compete with. :sick: She's like a bloody jack-in-the-box that won't f*ck off.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
They really are a vile pair of parasites - they have no relevance and just want to cause pain & suffering to those that they think did them wrong. They chose to walk away, because they couldn’t have full control & narrative on their branding. If this was their vision then it’s pretty lame. They have lied, & belittled everything that the monarchy stands for, reinventing history & events to suit their vision. How many more launches, rebranding of this pair of wasters so we have to endure before someone says enough enough - Diana would be abhorrent that Harry has done this to William. She was no angel and could play hardball & games herself but her biggest legacy was her boys and what Meghan has done is narcissistic cruelty. They both are vile

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.