Harry & Meghan #426 This thread has been digitally enhanced by source

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on it, or the website, and the patent is still pending. She rushed this out to compete with William, and possibly her own cashcow, knowing her, on Diana day. The company isn't even legit yet and she's peddling for business, but she must have been expert at that in the past....
Her business is just like her husband; premature ejacul-

Oh. Never mind

(I’ll get my coat….)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Or maybe it's to say that Meghan and Harry are separating and Harry's coming home.
It's definitely odd that Harry hasn't been seen in Montecito in months because whenever Meghan is papped she is always on her own and it is noticeable that away from engagements he seems to be spending more and more time away from her.

Reactions: 35
@SlavaUkraini just said about Chuck "We already know it's cancer & people can see Chuck run to his appointments" but we don't see where he's going or if he's going anywhere really.

Your post @vretch is a perfect example of why because of natural reticence and manners we feel unable to question him while he's "battling cancer". I've wondered from the start whether he has cancer but any road it should not prevent him from acting. Cancer is common and it's not the end of the world. We've been lied to so much I'm now past caring tbh.

Isn't it funny how things work out. Chuck's been "transparent and open" about an illness he may or may not have. Catherine's kept schtum about a genuine illness. Chuck's sharing his illness hasn't shielded him from criticism over his inaction on the Stoats as he possibly thought it would, and pushing his wife forward has backfired. Ditto not publicly supporting the Waleses.

The perception is that the Waleses are under attack, an unintended consequence even though the photo was doctored. Everyone's leapt to her and William's defence apart from a few professional carpers. What's won through is that the Waleses are decent people.

With the royals as BookWorm said in an earlier post, popularity with the public is everything . It's money for their charities, fame and immense power and kudos, and this has all now been handed to the Wales family on a plate. They are now streets ahead of all the other royals put together, and if they hold fast and handle the future well they will be made. The support of the man on the street is what matters, not RR sycophants telling people what to think. It's early days after this fiasco, but William and Catherine will have been greatly comforted by this plus it will help her get better.

Absolutely not the result that was expected by whoever set them up (my opinion only).
I agree Cinny and that thought had crossed my mind too. And if he is able to still do minor work such as the daily red box and meet the PM, then issuing a simple statement defending Catherine should not be too difficult. Or anything just to show his support to W&C.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My father had a cancer almost 30 years ago. He was younger than Charles but he went to work everyday after the treatments - he was younger but 30 years ago treatments were also much more aggressive. He didn't do it because he had too but because he felt that a) he could do it and b) that by doing it he felt better as he was keeping his life as normal as possible. The thing is: people react differently to the treatments. So comparing KC with the Princess of Wales is not just petty it is actually stupid and a sign of ignorance.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
If Catherine is going to speak about her health, I hope that the problem was something gynecological and that she goes into very fine detail about it.

Scabies would physically disintegrate at the mere mention of chunks let alone all the other delights :sneaky:

I'm not going to say anything further because there are gentlemen on this thread and I don't want to cause any unnecessary trauma 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
African Parks scandal has gotten worse, yet hasbeen hasn't uttered a word instead prefers to jaunt off on his ski holidays.
If he had come out and made a statement initially, then maybe more light would have been shone on what these people are suffering and these recent attacks wouldn't have happened. Why are all the press not focusing on this instead of an edited photo ffs

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have just been talking to a lady who lived on Anglesea until a few years ago.
I asked her if she ever saw William and Catherine out and about and if so, what were they like.
She saw them around lots because they lived near her.
They blended in well with everyone and she said they were a charming couple.

I asked if I could have faith that they would save the monarchy and do a good job.

She said absolutely.

I feel energised.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
@SlavaUkraini just said about Chuck "We already know it's cancer & people can see Chuck run to his appointments" but we don't see where he's going or if he's going anywhere really.

Your post @vretch is a perfect example of why because of natural reticence and manners we feel unable to question him while he's "battling cancer". I've wondered from the start whether he has cancer but any road it should not prevent him from acting. Cancer is common and it's not the end of the world. We've been lied to so much I'm now past caring tbh.

Isn't it funny how things work out. Chuck's been "transparent and open" about an illness he may or may not have. Catherine's kept schtum about a genuine illness. Chuck's sharing his illness hasn't shielded him from criticism over his inaction on the Stoats as he possibly thought it would, and pushing his wife forward has backfired. Ditto not publicly supporting the Waleses.

The perception is that the Waleses are under attack, an unintended consequence even though the photo was doctored. Everyone's leapt to her and William's defence apart from a few professional carpers. What's won through is that the Waleses are decent people.

With the royals as BookWorm said in an earlier post, popularity with the public is everything . It's money for their charities, fame and immense power and kudos, and this has all now been handed to the Wales family on a plate. They are now streets ahead of all the other royals put together, and if they hold fast and handle the future well they will be made. The support of the man on the street is what matters, not RR sycophants telling people what to think. It's early days after this fiasco, but William and Catherine will have been greatly comforted by this plus it will help her get better.

Absolutely not the result that was expected by whoever set them up (my opinion only).
I'm not Charles' greatest fan but I don't think he would announce he has cancer if he doesn't. That would be a terrible thing to do. I think it's most likely that it's more serious than he is letting on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Several tweets saying BBC on standby for an announcenent from BP within 72 hours.

WTF??

If this is true what is it??
And why announce that there will be an announcement 72 hours before?

We've got Lady C saying something big is coming, niw twitter and the BBC are at it.
Yes I've seen this too. It's quite exciting isn't it. I'll do the odd countdown. Ahem ... Oh yay, oh yay

71 hours or less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apologies if already mentioned, but is the American riviera 'a thing' as in the French riviera? If so, is it near Montecito or somewhere else?
I agree with @Elsa929 it was intended to be American Royal which makes me think of the painting American Gothic ( I think some clever Tattler reproduced it with the Harkles faces. :ROFLMAO: ).
Also, isn't American Royal an oxymoron? I think I must have missed the backlash from our American Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nothing on it, or the website, and the patent is still pending. She rushed this out to compete with William, and possibly her own cashcow, knowing her, on Diana day. The company isn't even legit yet and she's peddling for business, but she must have been expert at that in the past....
According the the paperwork someone posted (I can’t be arsed to look for it now) the trademark application was only filed February 2. Rush job indeed.

And I 100% agree it is supposed to be American Royal Orchard to compete with Highgrove Royal Orchard brand. She has no originality at all. It is possible that their original application was denied because it was too close to existing brands (not sure if you can find rejected applications online)

There is a Royal Orchard castle not far from where I live - it used to send special apples to Queen Victoria (the former owner was the Ambassador to England) it is a private residence on the edge of the Shenandoah National Park

There is a Royal Orchard children’s clothing line (I can’t tell if it’s still active or not because it seems like members only viewing)

In Washington state there is a Royal Family Farming that has a Royal Orchards https://royalfamilyfarming.com/pages/orchard

Royal Hawaiian Orchards macadamia nut products (although they rebranded in August to Mauna Loa)

Not to mention the Royal Farms convenience stores along the east coast

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I bought this cheese today- it was in the bargain bin
I’ve made it much more merchable now 😜
IMG_8608.jpeg
IMG_8609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Apologies if already mentioned, but is the American riviera 'a thing' as in the French riviera? If so, is it near Montecito or somewhere else?
I agree with @Elsa929 it was intended to be American Royal which makes me think of the painting American Gothic ( I think some clever Tattler reproduced it with the Harkles faces. :ROFLMAO: ).
Also, isn't American Royal an oxymoron? I think I must have missed the backlash from our American Tattlers!
If she wanted to use Royal but couldn't, why didn't she use Regal or Regency? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Instead of continued bullying of a sick woman, demanding the unedited photo and that she make an appearance, why aren't the press going after the harkles, demanding:

1. Proof of a birth cert for both flatpacks.
2. Demand the 'kids' are shown
3. Question why they are not seen
4. Asking why so many holidays without the 'kids'
5. Compile a long list of all harkles edited photos.

Just for starters
All of these, but Chuck won't allow it because it will expose his involvement in the Flatpack scam. This is a Press no-go area even now. I don't think his motives for protecting the Stoat are guilt and love, and bet he'd get shot of the pair of them permanently if he could.

Guilt and love would never allow the Stoats to blight his reign and make a mockery of the Monarchy as they have done, when he'd waited all these years. Guilt and love haven't caused him to give the green light to attack William and Catherine.

He's appeased them time and sgain, and is being blackmailed imo because he's guilty of constitutional wrongdoing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If she wanted to use Royal but couldn't, why didn't she use Regal or Regency? :unsure:
American Regency may have fooled some people into thinking she was acting as Regent for the ill King. She has missed a trick there, she could have insinuated that she was in charge of his financial affairs. Kerching!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not Charles' greatest fan but I don't think he would announce he has cancer if he doesn't. That would be a terrible thing to do. I think it's most likely that it's more serious than he is letting on.
yes I deffo agree with you, I don't think he would do that either, I know like each and everyone of us he has flaws some good and bad, I may be biased as he was the Duke of my Hometown which as a Family we were extremely proud of, I realise this may influence me, I'm really not a fan of all the Charlie bashing, he may deserve some of it but not it all

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.