Harry & Meghan #427 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely thread title by the wonderful @jonathanlynch

Brief recap:

It's only been a couple of days since the last fred... T'internet is still banging on about the photo
Meghan is trying to sell tote bags for silly money when you can get them for free with pet food ;)

Not so much Duchy Originals as Duchess Unoriginal...

Tattle on my friends :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
I just went & looked on Blakes Instagram & everyone really is handing her her arse. I love how much real people outside of the media are supporting the pow, I'm sure you can all remember very clearly when megalodon said the royal family were racists it was very rare to see a comment on social media that was positive towards them, most people blindly supported H&M & it has very clearly changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
It's nothing less than meghan ( and him) deserve.......

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hmmm "Poundland Paltrow" already refers to Holly "Queue Jumper" Willoughby and her nonsense moon candle trash shop!

I guess grifters grift on both sides of the Atlantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I am so disappointed in Blake Lively. If this is an attempt to point out how absurd the backlash to the Wales photo is, then she missed the window to say so. Both KC3 and PW have visited Wrexham and this is the thanks they get? Oh, and RR's partner in Wrexham, Rob McElhenney, posted a photo with PH a few weeks back.

And I really enjoyed Welcome to Wrexham and what they were doing there. Now they are revealing that they are just another pair of shallow Hollywood bullies.

• Sick
Reactions: 75
Where were the tweets saying an announcement from BP in 72 hours? I can't seem to find anything

Reactions: 38
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the thread at another great title from @jonathanlynch

Threads are whizzing by, it's a case of blink and you've missed it! Have a feeling this one will be the same if we're to believe some major announcement is imminent

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where were the tweets saying an announcement from BP in 72 hours? I can't seem to find anything
Somethings going round Tiktok saying the BBC have been put on standby for an announcement on Weds... sounds like crap to me (harks back to people reckoning HMTLQ had died several times before she actually did).

Reactions: 44
Still catching up, but I love the X post found by @BlinkyBill and would like to propose it as an early title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #428 ARO - ‘Another Rip Off’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
@The Wicked Lady
About your American Riviera question.
Yes, it is a thing, depending on which historic period, it's practically California.
Today it's mostly the association with Santa Barbara. Historic also for L.A. The long attempts of the past to make Malibu happen. It originates from wealthy individuals building mansions and vineyards, orchards, wellness retreats. William Randolph Hearst for example. However the exact location(from the past) couldn't be determined, it is mostly defined as coastal areas with a mild Mediterranean climate, San Francisco also.
The popularity of various US Cities as settlement destinations often originated in wealthy individuals starting plantations or other agricultural endeavors , that created jobs, which in turn populated the area. And then it developed. Bit of trivia.
So the name isn't the problem, the Harkles are.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Blake Lively - I'm laughing because in thinking she's being funny, they photoshopped back on her original chin, the vile hag. These femununists who pick and choose when it's time to support women (i.e. me me and only me) and when it's time to bully them. Not surprised - this is another racist in plain sight associated with Meghan, had her wedding on an ex-plantation and wrote a post saying she was longing for the Antebellum days.

Stick to eating crumbs from Taylor Swift's leftovers, bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Well, Kim Kartrashian got her revenge (or so she thinks)
Must still sting that she couldn't flog her clothes to Kate.

Of course she then got the leftover Harkles and Doria to associate with.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @jonathanlynch

We're told that Catherine is on the mend and hope this is true. Could the Flatpack issue be about to blow? If so there could be some connection to Chuck's health. Compared to a year ago, the calls for the truth about the Sussex children are deafening. Harry Markle is a wonderful read but she never questions the LoS or Flatpacks, nor does Lady C.

I believe nothing we're told now. Health issues should of course be morally off-limits to manipulation, but we can't even be sure of that either. If you cover up one serious thing you can cover up another serious thing, and you then forfeit trust. Previously I had faith in the Palace to tell the truth but not any more.

If this isn't it this time, and the announcement is all speculation, it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
@The Wicked Lady

Today it's mostly the association with Santa Barbara. Historic also for L.A. The long attempts of the past to make Malibu happen. It originates from wealthy individuals building mansions and vineyards, orchards, wellness retreats. William Randolph Hearst for example. However the exact location(from the past) couldn't be determined, it is mostly defined as coastal areas with a mild Mediterranean climate, San Francisco also.
The popularity of various US Cities as settlement destinations often originated in wealthy individuals starting plantations or other agricultural endeavors , that created jobs, which in turn populated the area. And then it developed.
Watch this if you can: 'Los Angeles Plays Itself'. It's one of my all-time favourite documentaries and now it's on Youtube! It's the history of Los Angeles through the lens of Cinema and Television. The narration is brilliant. I highly recommend this if you're a movie buff and/or enjoy documentaries! It's a couple of hours long ....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @jonathanlynch

We're told that Catherine is on the mend and hope this is true. Could the Flatpack issue be about to blow? If so there could be some connection to Chuck's health. Compared to a year ago, the calls for the truth about the Sussex children are deafening. Harry Markle is a wonderful read but she never questions the LoS or Flatpacks, nor does Lady C.

I believe nothing we're told now. Health issues should of course be morally off-limits to manipulation, but we can't even be sure of that either. If you cover up one serious thing you can cover up another serious thing, and you then forfeit trust. Previously I had faith in the Palace to tell the truth but not any more.

If this isn't it this time, and the announcement is all speculation, it's bound to happen sooner or later.
It's allegedly a BP announcement. So , maybe Charles cancer remission, (would be nice) or Household restructuring , duty announcements...
Charles Abdication?
Not, srs. There isn't a reputable source on this, and if it is true, the ''drumming up interest'' strategy isn't exactly a ''Royal approach.''
I'm confused about the ''toy box'' strategies they are using.

Reactions: 34

Only thing I could find 🤷‍♀️
I hope it is something that with KC3s current health status + PoW needing to cut back a bit as he is supporting Kate (whose health is improving) that the Princess Royal is stepping up her role to be Regent on a temp basis. The RF needs someone who can really kick ass atm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope it is something that with KC3s current health status + PoW's needing to cut back a bit as he is supporting Kate (whose health is improving) that the Princess Royal is stepping up her role in lieu on a temp basis. The RF needs someone who can really kick ass atm.
If it's a major announcement perhaps William is going to be made Regent while Charles takes time off for treatment and recovery.
I know KC3 has been doing his work up until now but if he has to have an operation and continuing treatment he might not be well enough to continue with the day to day red boxes. Surely the responsibility should then pass to William rather than Camilla.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.