Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s a mystery isn’t it 🤔🤔🤣

View attachment 2787884
As a Mancunian I can confirm the only issue he would have is people telling him he’s a bleeping knobhead. R Kid you are a cock mate. We don’t want you up here. The sight of his ginger balls up here would give us verrucas in our eyes. Piss off back down south you muppet we don’t want you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I said mayyyy-beeee
You’re gonna be the one that sues meeeee
And after alllllllll
You ain’t worth duck alllllll…

With love from Manchester.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh but he would! Version #3 Ginger full of wind...

And it seems to me
you lived your life
like a ginger full of wind
never knowing who to whinge to when the verdict's in...

The VIP room would be like:

View attachment 2787646

😂
I’ll bring a crate or 6 to that lol…
Running off to tune up me ol Ukulele 🪕 laters🤣
🎵like a ginger in the wind🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
Bookworm going over the Stoat losing his Court case. They'll still have some security but he wants what Chuck and William have. He's sick and his brain is wrecked, and the Ho is leading him on with her delusions. His court case has cost over a million, and he's set to appeal. An end should be called to these frivolous lawsuits. He should be fined and added to the list of vexatious litigants all over the UK. What a waste of money which could have been used to help homeless veterans. The Stoat doesn't care, wants just what he wants. He's become a costly liability and needs to be stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Allergic to the great unwashed, aye Harry?

1709239974564.png

"I made a poo-poo all by myself in the big boys room!"
"Good job! WOOHOO!

Just look at that bloody pumpkin of a head... There's a face not even its mother could love. I can't even look at these two, they make me sick. Can't they make a trip to Iceland or something and fall into a volcano?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am I the only one who thinks Bookworm and her sources talk a load of bollocks? It's all supposition, vague theories, same as the MSM. There's a lid on leaks and it's driving them nuts. Too bad.

at least we dont get the sound of her twittering birds on the videos now.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr that used to drive me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think most of them know about as much as we do on here. In fact I'm sure we're a "source" for half of them.

Bower is apparently telling Talk TV that he knows what Catherine's surgery was but he 'can't say'. So why even mention it?

Meanwhile KP issued a brief statement to Page Six essentially telling them that they gave them an initial timeline, it still stands, so bog off.
the old adage holds true, though "Things you know nothing about, you are unable to tell others about". Well done on KP for the embargoes

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks Bookworm and her sources talk a load of bollocks? It's all supposition, vague theories, same as the MSM. There's a lid on leaks and it's driving them nuts. Too bad.
I'm with you on this - you're not on your own at all. I was just trying to put it nicely though as Cinny @Cinnamon.girl spent so much time transcribing the video for us, and I don't want to upset her as I do enjoy reading her script.

I'd like to know where jolly old Bookworm gets her sources. How in heavens name does anyone actually know what discussions Charles and William have between themselves. Is there a rogue PA taking notes? Not on your Nellie. Only time will tell what's going to happen.

The only things that will certainly be discussed will be updates on Charles' health and who will step in to represent him at certain events until he recovers; Catherine's recovery; and how to avoid the overseas couple rejoining the royal fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, it’s a mystery isn’t it 🤔🤔🤣

View attachment 2787884
Security aside, how did they think they were going to get from London to Manchester without being in "close proximity" at some point to we serfs? Even if they had a couple of RPOs.

Were they expecting One Young World to cough up for a private jet, or at the very least a helicopter?

It's the train, a plane or a nice traffic queue up the M6, and maybe having to stop for a wee at....a service station!!!!!. Full of....people!

This part of yesterday's ruling absolutely explains the face like a slapped arse in that lift at the NFL thing the other week.

Having to share the lift with....people!

How could he even think he might come back to 'help out'? Would walkabouts happen with the public 'kettled' into a confined space half a mile away from Haz Jong Un?

The mind boggles at the sheer entitlement. He's even further down the rabbit hole than I thought possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
just when I thought I couldn’t love him more. SO glad someone has come out to say they are concerned about the rise in anti-semitism.
Yes, he's brave, it's true and it needed saying. Lovely man, and people should stop speculating about his wife.
Catherine's absence has shown us just how much she means to us. William too and how he conducts himself in adversity compared to his hysterical brother has been a revelation.

It's dreadful the way pro-Palestine mobs have taken over the streets stopping people going to work. People throwing paint at masterpieces. The Stoat is trying to wear us all down. A girl I work with is convinced she's being tracked by secret elite people who monitor all her shopping, and she chews raw garlic to fight off their tracking rays. Seriously.

When I worked in London in the 70s there were thousands of sparrows everywhere, but there are far fewer now. They're so unassuming, sparrows.
There's an association called "Sparrow-Watch" (but you've got to have a beak to join).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Allergic to the great unwashed, aye Harry?

View attachment 2787982

"I made a poo-poo all by myself in the big boys room!"
"Good job! WOOHOO!

Just look at that bloody pumpkin of a head... There's a face not even its mother could love. I can't even look at these two, they make me sick. Can't they make a trip to Iceland or something and fall into a volcano?
I thought those two were the great unwashed…?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel different to a few of you re Bookworm, Lady C and other tubers. I love to watch them. I take them with a pinch of salt and not too seriously and sometimes there are nuggets of truth.

And after all, this is a gossip site! Just like gossip in real life. Tittle tattle. And I love it !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
BIB Charles can’t be that dumb, if they are interested in forging a relationship, why not visit in a private capacity without running the risk of the peasant’s wrath. They’re after the fanfare, photos and cheers, good luck with that. This isn’t North Korea, you’ll accept whatever the public wants to throw your way, figuratively and literally, hopefully.
If I was Charles, I’d agree to a rapprochement only after they had reconnected with Thomas Markle.

What was the family row in Oct21?
I remember reading about it and Sophie and Edward kept a low profile for a while. It was an RF family row I think, quite major as it was in the press, but I don't remember what it was about.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
As Burrell just said (I know, I know!) on gb news, H chose to leave and he was at the meeting with QE2 and he knew the plans for his reduced tax payer security so for him to now say he didn't know, is a lie or one of Hs truths.
And why should the British taxpayer fund an American celebrity visiting UK. He's sick of Ginge and Whinge

Reactions: 44
Security aside, how did they think they were going to get from London to Manchester without being in "close proximity" at some point to we serfs? Even if they had a couple of RPOs.

Were they expecting One Young World to cough up for a private jet, or at the very least a helicopter?

It's the train, a plane or a nice traffic queue up the M6, and maybe having to stop for a wee at....a service station!!!!!. Full of....people!

This part of yesterday's ruling absolutely explains the face like a slapped arse in that lift at the NFL thing the other week.

Having to share the lift with....people!

How could he even think he might come back to 'help out'? Would walkabouts happen with the public 'kettled' into a confined space half a mile away from Haz Jong Un?

The mind boggles at the sheer entitlement. He's even further down the rabbit hole than I thought possible.
How bleeping insulting, eh? Imagine having to get close to {{shudder}} ordinary people…how dreadful! The speshul little snowflake having to be in the vicinity of us plebs. Like we were some kind of unspeakable vermin or something. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.