Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading about it and Sophie and Edward kept a low profile for a while. It was an RF family row I think, quite major as it was in the press, but I don't remember what it was about.
Was it this, Cinny?

Meanwhile the plebs definitely have a case of 'Sussex Fatigue".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan #422 NO. NEIN. NĂO. NAY. NIE. NYET. Clear enough now?
Unfortunately, their grasp of foreign languages is worse than their understanding of plain English.

But I'm assured that Mrs Stoat is fluent at saying YES in all 193 UN languages (in extreme circumstances - extreme wealth that is...)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who thinks Bookworm and her sources talk a load of bollocks? It's all supposition, vague theories, same as the MSM. There's a lid on leaks and it's driving them nuts. Too bad.
I don't know how many people on here think BookWorm is talking rubbish, but she's not offensive and it's easy to scroll past. I don't agree with much Lady C says even though she never sticks her neck out, but I enjoy reading the transcripts. A lot of information lands on here from various sources, some true and some false but we always manage to weed out the rubbish.
Much of what BookWorm says makes sense to me, and I think she's right about there being tension in the RF. Anyway as LadyMuck says, this is a gossip site not Reuters.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think both of these idiots sold each other on a pipe-dream they could not deliver. Remember Harry said when he met M…he was so immediately besotted that he told himself he’d have to ‘up his game.’

For an aging cable actress…okay.

So I’m sure he sold her on the “equal to K&W” theory…that they would live a life of splendor as one of the most important people in the world. And he, of course, was THE most popular royal.

Well, soon she found herself in a cottage…and her demands were being refused. Her dashing Prince was running about telling everyone “What M wants, she gets.”.But he was basically ignored. She thinks she should het paid for thrilling the public with her appearances.

WAAAAH.

Soooo…now M tells him that all those celebrities in Hollywood who came to the wedding…will be fawning over the two of them. Money, money, money and invitations will flow. H will be the reigning Prince of California. She will be his Kween. Off they go…finding freedom.

But soon, alas, they find…all anyone wants is gossip. No one is impressed with either of them. They are just two more wannabes.

WAAAAH.

Both feeling so disappointed. So misled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have been thinking 🤔 🤣.
How the hell can they be skint now ? After all the money they have been given by KC , Mummy's money ,Spotify, Disney . The Spare publishing money , not to mention all the grifted stuff 😱
Then the answer came to me .
Harry actually booked the whole of the first class compartments to prevent having to cosy up to Joe Bloggs . Not a bit of wonder they are skint .
That's just so OTT that it's insane .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember reading about it and Sophie and Edward kept a low profile for a while. It was an RF family row I think, quite major as it was in the press, but I don't remember what it was about.

wots this? wots this?
A big family row in Oct 21?

Please try and remember.
Or can anyone else remember?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
wots this? wots this?
A big family row?

Please try and remember.

I just posted this a few minutes ago in reply to Cinny. If it supposedly was 2021 it might be what she's referring to. I remember Edward's interview where he mentioned the DofE title but IMO it seemed pretty harmless and definitely not worthy of a major row.

Certainly not when compared to the crap the Harkles came out with on Oprah a few months before.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think both of these idiots sold each other on a pipe-dream they could not deliver. Remember Harry said when he met M…he was so immediately besotted that he told himself he’d have to ‘up his game.’

So I’m sure he sold her on the “equal to K&W” theory…that they would live a life of splendor as one of the most important people in the world. And he, of course, was THE most popular royal.

Well, soon she found herself in a cottage…and her demands were being refused. Her dashing Prince was running about telling everyone “What M wants, she gets.”.But he was basically ignored. She thinks she should het paid for thrilling the public with her appearances.

WAAAAH.

Soooo…now M tells him that all those celebrities in Hollywood who came to the wedding…will be fawning over the two of them. Money, money, money and invitations will flow. H will be the reigning Prince of California. She will be his Kween. Off they go…finding freedom.

But soon, alas, they find…all anyone wants is gossip. No one is impressed with either of them. They are just two more wannabes.

WAAAAH.

M wants that tiara…..HMLTQ …she gets TO BORROW the tiara that I decide
M wants to live in Windsor Castle…HMLTQ…No. . .Frogmore COTTAGE will do, no, not Frogmore House
M thought her title would be Princess…..yeah, right…

M wanted to marry a Prince. Well she got that bit right, but it was the wrong one

• Haha
Reactions: 32
wots this? wots this?
A big family row?

Please try and remember.
Am thinking it could be this

There were a few things l think.
Sophie promising a connection to the Queen to clients when running her business.
Edwards Ardent company involving something to do with William l think
Then there was the disastrous Royal 'it's a knockout '

Reactions: 17
I just posted this a few minutes ago in reply to Cinny. It might be what she's referring to. I remember Edward's interview where he mentioned the DofE title but IMO it seemed pretty harmless and definitely not worthy of a major row.

Certainly not when compared to the crap the Harkles came out with on Oprah a few months before.

just seen your post.

2021 seems so long ago!!!!

When did the bullying enquiry report come out?
Might there have been a row about its findings/it not being published or something to do with that???
When did William find out about the bullying allegations? Could this row be around that time?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

WAAAAH.

WAAAAH.

I think you’re right. And the endless disappointment drives more desperation.

Reactions: 21
Browsing through 80s' films, as you would (I love watching older stuff to turn off my brain), and I misread this title as "Terms of Entitlement"... Thanks Harold :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2787689

Someone (I'm lazy) should edit this to have the Sussexes faces on it with that tile and "Winner of countless bought awards" on it.
Someone took my stylus! 😆 I can't fix the graphics.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had a knee op a few years ago. The op was one thing, but I couldn’t have a shower for six weeks so couldn’t wash my hair. Couldn’t even bend over the sink.
Getting dressed was a nightmare, couldn’t bend my knee to put on socks or tights. Luckily it was summer so I got away with dresses and slip on shoes.

Catherine must be having similar problems. Probably not allowed a bath or shower for several weeks while the wound is healing, so probably can’t wash her hair.
Can’t wear anything tight round her middle, so no trousers, jeans, tights.
Weather is cold so can’t wrap up warmly and go outside.

So if she decides she doesn’t want to be seen in public looking a bit scruffy, I don’t blame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
just seen your post.

2021 seems so long ago!!!!

When did the bullying enquiry report come out?
Might there have been a row about its findings/it not being published or something to do with that???
When did William find out about the bullying allegations? Could this row be around that time?

I think William found out late 2018/early 2019, and I think that's when the dogbowl stuff happened, but we only found out via Valentine Low in 2021.

The report was finished I think in the summer of 2022, but kept private.

I bet there wouldn't even have been an investigation if it weren't for VL. William and Catherine were apparently ignored.

I can't see the then-Wessexes being embroiled in that unless (a) Smeg and Sophie had "had words", or (b) Sophie stuck up for Catherine. Which TBH she probably would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
KP just issued statement on Catherine saying the timelines stand re her recovery. Or wtte. Just breaking news on gb news.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.