Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you on this - you're not on your own at all. I was just trying to put it nicely though as Cinny @Cinnamon.girl spent so much time transcribing the video for us, and I don't want to upset her as I do enjoy reading her script.

I'd like to know where jolly old Bookworm gets her sources. How in heavens name does anyone actually know what discussions Charles and William have between themselves. Is there a rogue PA taking notes? Not on your Nellie. Only time will tell what's going to happen.

The only things that will certainly be discussed will be updates on Charles' health and who will step in to represent him at certain events until he recovers; Catherine's recovery; and how to avoid the overseas couple rejoining the royal fold.
Thank you @Happylady and you couldn't possibly upset me! As I've said before what makes me transcribe BookWorm is that she sticks her neck out, has written to the Palace, tried to get answers. She's done more than our own press have done and she's not even English but loves our Monarchy. She really does.

Nobody's got totally reliable sources, and every day we see new UK Royal Experts pontificating about the RF and there are hundreds of them. Before Minge it was rather boring, now it's a frenzy and we get caught up in it.

Strip it down, and the discussion and conspiracy are because we're not told the truth, (not Catherine) and the Sussexes have been allowed to run riot. Posters on here are all motivated by the same thing and that's why this thread is successful.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Unfortunately, their grasp of foreign languages is worse than their understanding of plain English.

But I'm assured that Mrs Stoat is fluent at saying YES in all 193 UN languages (in extreme circumstances - extreme wealth that is...)
Your comment reminded me of this scene from the film Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 (5.34 onwards).

The guest of a Rajasthani family is possessed by the vengeful spirit of a Bengali woman (very different languages), the corrupt priest and his family are also trapped. The spirit shouts at them in Bengali, so the priest very politely asks her to translate what she said into Hindi, as their understanding of Bengali was as good as their French.

The way he says it always makes me laugh 😂

Anyway, was it French that Smegs claimed to speak but couldn't, or was it Spanish? Considering her love for making guttural sounds and growling to seals and the camera, and calling it singing, I'm not sure if she knows any human language other than a smattering of English. Although she is proficient in Word Salad 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A prediction …in the coming weeks the Invictus service scheduled for May at St Paul’s …you know the one which isn’t even booked yet in St Paul’s diary …the service will be “ cancelled” due to Harold loosing his security case ..

It’s a shame as they were both going to come ..AND bring the children …AND invite Thomas Markle …and Samantha etc …and some celebs ….but it’ll be cancelled …..and it’s all YOUR fault !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I just posted this a few minutes ago in reply to Cinny. If it supposedly was 2021 it might be what she's referring to. I remember Edward's interview where he mentioned the DofE title but IMO it seemed pretty harmless and definitely not worthy of a major row.

Certainly not when compared to the crap the Harkles came out with on Oprah a few months before.

I don't remember them doing a lot of interviews 🤔 There was one after Megxit or more likely, WhingeFest. It had seemed quite nice and positive, but IIRC, there was a pointed 'remark'. Read pretty much like the BRF quietly letting the world know that the Harkles were Gruesomes. Or a sentiment to that effect.

Then I guess one or two briefings after Prince Philip/HMTLQ's passing. And the pre-recorded obits. I don't remember anything so earth-shaking or even frequent that it would cause a "family row". Unless most, if not all, members of the BRF sport egos as huge as Sparry's (of the Tiny Frozen Todger fame).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's a difficult one how to manage spares , they have to purpose and belonging. I also think they are doing the right thing gradually exposing the kids. George has been at lots more events and filmed over the last few years. They deserve a somewhat normal childhood.
Yes, indeed and I'm sure that Catherine knows how to do normal childhood. They seem to be great parents.

The part I always balk at is this 'spare' thing. It's a horrible, abusive and psychologically crushing way to think of and treat a child.
I hope the Wales' have banned this word and the concept from their lives. Theirs is a family vocation, I hope they approach it that way instead.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Was it this, Cinny?

Meanwhile the plebs definitely have a case of 'Sussex Fatigue".
Thank you, I'd not seen this. I thought it was something about money, but could be wrong and maybe it's this about the Duke of Edinburgh title. What an odd thing to row about.

Reactions: 24
Security aside, how did they think they were going to get from London to Manchester without being in "close proximity" at some point to we serfs? Even if they had a couple of RPOs.

Were they expecting One Young World to cough up for a private jet, or at the very least a helicopter?

It's the train, a plane or a nice traffic queue up the M6, and maybe having to stop for a wee at....a service station!!!!!. Full of....people!

This part of yesterday's ruling absolutely explains the face like a slapped arse in that lift at the NFL thing the other week.

Having to share the lift with....people!

How could he even think he might come back to 'help out'? Would walkabouts happen with the public 'kettled' into a confined space half a mile away from Haz Jong Un?

The mind boggles at the sheer entitlement. He's even further down the rabbit hole than I thought possible.
When you think about it, having to sit in that cinema in Jamaica amongst common people must have been an absolute nightmare for him. He probably sat through the whole film in terror expecting a knife to be plunged into his back at any minute while his missus sat next to him with a stupid grin on her face.

Mixing with the plebs was the life he wanted to put behind him. How’s that going for you Hazno?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you, I'd not seen this. I thought it was something about money, but could be wrong and maybe it's this about the Duke of Edinburgh title. What an odd thing to row about.

I remember us discussing the rumours that Charles might not make Edward Duke of Ed.

Maybe its true and he wasnt going to.

I can imagine there being a row about that because the Queen and Prince Philip had said they wanted Edward to have the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lady C. Will wait for the lovely mardymare to transcribe!

More classic Georgie....

"...In fact tomorrow... [eyebrows raised, eyes twinkling with delicious secrets only she knows]...I know... something that I can't speak about because I am honour bound to not speak about it.

But tomorrow he is supposed to be somewhere.... doing something and .....hopefully that will have... will alleviate all concerns."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

['He' is POW]

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tom Bower on Talk tv, for those interested.

He knows what's up with Catherine but he can't tell us.

Yawn yawn.

Him and Lady C are as bad as each other.
We know something you don't know, ner, ner, ner, ner, ner,!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
How could he even think he might come back to 'help out'? Would walkabouts happen with the public 'kettled' into a confined space half a mile away from Haz Jong Un?
I'm laughing at the image! 🤣

Speaking of walkabouts, at the joint walkabout at Windsor, he couldn't get enough of the crowds shaking hands with him.

As they are about to leave in the car, after he runs around (like an idiot) to open the car door for Meghan, he is still reaching back for more handshakes. He is such a liar. He loves the attention from the public, and always has done.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
More classic Georgie....

"...In fact tomorrow... [eyebrows raised, eyes twinkling with delicious secrets only she knows]...I know... something that I can't speak about because I am honour bound to not speak about it.

But tomorrow he is supposed to be somewhere.... doing something and .....hopefully that will have... will alleviate all concerns."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

['He' is POW]

What's with Lady C's coyness? Honour-bound? He's going to Wales for St David's Day.

He knows what's up with Catherine but he can't tell us.

Yawn yawn.

Him and Lady C are as bad as each other.
We know something you don't know, ner, ner, ner, ner, ner,!!!!!
Yes, he's starting to bore me now. Good author but seems to be loving the limelight. Same with Angela Levin.

I think he said it was "serious". No tit, Sherlock. With a 14 day hospital stay and a period of recuperation that will last until after Easter I think we'd all figured that much out without needing to be told.

Question: Why are the media almost hysterically demanding the intimate details of Catherine's surgery and recovery but not demanding KC3 tells the world the intimate details of exactly what type of cancer he's got and his exact treatment schedule? Not that I want him to, but the double standards are quite remarkable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I remember us discussing the rumours that Charles might not make Edward Duke of Ed.

Maybe its true and he wasnt going to.

I can imagine there being a row about that because the Queen and Prince Philip had said they wanted Edward to have the title.
Who do we reckon he'd (KC) have wanted to have the title? Had things been different would Haznoballs been honoured with the title by the now King? (thank f for Edward having it, far more deserving of the legacy of the DoE).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A prediction …in the coming weeks the Invictus service scheduled for May at St Paul’s …you know the one which isn’t even booked yet in St Paul’s diary …the service will be “ cancelled” due to Harold loosing his security case ..

It’s a shame as they were both going to come ..AND bring the children …AND invite Thomas Markle …and Samantha etc …and some celebs ….but it’ll be cancelled …..and it’s all YOUR fault !
Don’t forget all the top royals were going to come as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been a while since she posted, but this one is really good & actually very informative!! 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Catherine can take comfort in the fact that even being ill, feeling like crap, and probably looking looking (for her) dog 🐕 rough, she'll never look as bad as Smeg does on her (admittedly scarce) best days!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Security aside, how did they think they were going to get from London to Manchester without being in "close proximity" at some point to we serfs? Even if they had a couple of RPOs.

Were they expecting One Young World to cough up for a private jet, or at the very least a helicopter?

It's the train, a plane or a nice traffic queue up the M6, and maybe having to stop for a wee at....a service station!!!!!. Full of....people!

This part of yesterday's ruling absolutely explains the face like a slapped arse in that lift at the NFL thing the other week.

Having to share the lift with....people!

The mind boggles at the sheer entitlement. He's even further down the rabbit hole than I thought possible.
Haz Jong Un? Are you trying to make me pee myself? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Harold wants to know the name of the person who is preventing him getting all his special security. I didn’t think he could be more pathetic but here we are.
They should send him some funny names like Sandy Bottom or Hedda Cabbage 😬 I worked in retail and we used to do this to the difficult customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.