Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harold wants to know the name of the person who is preventing him getting all his special security. I didn’t think he could be more pathetic but here we are.
They should send him some funny names like Sandy Bottom or Hedda Cabbage 😬 I worked in retail and we used to do this to the difficult customers.
With your funny names for customers in mind @Mothballs I’d walk up to Harold; whisper a name in his ear just so I could hear him yell-out all pissed off:
“Amanda Hugnkiss! I want Amanda Hugnkiss NOW!” 🤣😂😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A prediction …in the coming weeks the Invictus service scheduled for May at St Paul’s …you know the one which isn’t even booked yet in St Paul’s diary …the service will be “ cancelled” due to Harold loosing his security case ..

It’s a shame as they were both going to come ..AND bring the children …AND invite Thomas Markle …and Samantha etc …and some celebs ….but it’ll be cancelled …..and it’s all YOUR fault !
It's BC it's too racist and their lives are in danger dontcha know.

POV thinks it's the *enormous* amounts of Bolivian marching powder H AND M ingest. One of his videos today was short but lethal.
He kept saying YOUR FAKE BLACK WIFE.
I was wincing at each blow (no pun intended but there it is!)
It was harsh but he explained the delusional thoughts and tied his behavior to the ** use.... compelling!

I'll start a new thread if someone can signal to close this one please? 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's BC it's too racist and their lives are in danger dontcha know.

POV thinks it's the *enormous* amounts of Bolivian marching powder H AND M ingest. One of his videos today was short but lethal.
He kept saying YOUR FAKE BLACK WIFE.
I was wincing at each blow (no pun intended but there it is!)
It was harsh but he explained the delusional thoughts and tied his behavior to the ** use.... compelling!

I'll start a new thread if someone can signal to close this one please? 🤗
Thanks @SlavaUkraini Do your thing 😉👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22

New thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember us discussing the rumours that Charles might not make Edward Duke of Ed.

Maybe its true and he wasnt going to.

I can imagine there being a row about that because the Queen and Prince Philip had said they wanted Edward to have the title.

KC3 should be bloodly gratful considering the amount of work those two do They both had a rocky start but They are hard working & up there with Anne imo

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.