Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By @SkiesOfBlue

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-420-long-arm-of-the-claw.44205/

In which we discussed the Heritage Foundation case about Harry’s visa application and the subject of his drug taking.

We are still angry about her mock curtsey.

We are still laughing at her pap shots and clothes choices.

We are all still dying to know the truth about the kids.

We are worried about Catherine and William and many of us feel wrung out by the never ending Harkle shenanigans.

When will they stop?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
The Harkles are shite

They are those " family" members you don't invite , nor have anything whatsoever to do with

....because they are cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks Chita! ❤
Smeg's been sighted on the back lots trying to exchange hand jobs for acting jobs.
She's hardly young enough to play most roles. Completely unbelievable as a mum; she's going to be stereotyped rather than Archetyped...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lovely new thread...ta muchly :)

I think Andrew and the Fergster are getting cocky. They need to get to the back of the group or out of sight where they belong.

Reactions: 66
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

From Tumblr.

DM with the "return to the heart of the Royal fold' crap.

Whatever William's 'personal reason', it was probably the correct one.

Screenshot_20240227-160107_kindlephoto-2418731935.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
thanks for the new thread and great title!
Good job william pulling out. Andrew looks so proud of himself to be there. 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
In today's Daily Mirror it says this,

“Harry feels he is the one who has been wronged and that the rest of the family should be happy and grateful he is prepared to try to forgive.
He doesn’t see his own part in the family bust-up.
This is why he went on Good Morning America to say, ‘I love my family’ – it plays brilliantly with the American public and gives Harry the chance to step once more into the limelight and to play the role of the mature character able to forgive the terrible wrongs he has suffered.”

Mature character!!!! Don't make me laugh!!!!
And what are the wrongs he has suffered???
Seriously, what wrongs?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

“Harry feels he is the one who has been wronged and that the rest of the family should be happy and grateful he is prepared to try to forgive.
This is why he went on Good Morning America to say, ‘I love my family’ – it plays brilliantly with the American public and gives Harry the chance to step once more into the limelight and to play the role of the mature character able to forgive the terrible wrongs he has suffered.”

Seriously, what wrongs?

Here you go - here's the list of wrongs he has suffered

1709050392926.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Seriously, what wrongs?
When she eventually dumps him, he'll blame the family for allowing him to marry her,.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
From the previous thread:

Or locked her Dad in the loo and told him, "you're not going."
---
The Greek family would totally understand that as the reason for him not going - they have a history of being locked in the loo. Constantine himself ended up locked in King Frederik IX's loo by the King himself when he proposed to Anne Marie... :ROFLMAO: That's one of my favourite stories of royals.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Seriously, what wrongs?
Who ME????
8bwe8b-1.jpg

2nxpzf.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
From the previous thread:

The Greek family would totally understand that as the reason for him not going - they have a history of being locked in the loo. Constantine himself ended up locked in King Frederik IX's loo by the King himself when he proposed to Anne Marie... :ROFLMAO: That's one of my favourite stories of royals.

They will understand if William pulled out because of Andrew.

I'm sure William will pop into the behind-closed-doors gathering and pay his respects to the immediate family unseen by the press photographers.

Unlike Harkles, he can be discreet.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.