Harry & Meghan #421 You're so Unfair! I lied in Spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harry thinks his death would have the same effect on the world as his mother's death, does he.

Wow.

Just..............................wow. Think again, lad.

His funeral in my mind........................
A guard of honour performed by his regiment would consist of the guys holding playstations aloft to form an archeway [;)] for the coffin to be carried under.
His Uncle Charles would make a speech saying Harry's blood family would play a big part in the upbringing of his kids.
The congregation would all shout, "OH NO THEY WON'T!!!"
Elton wouldn't need to rewrite his already rewritten Candle in the Wind. The Abbey could just shove that candle in front of Meghan again.
The Kardashians would all be there crying from their left eye and hogging the cameras.

Everyone in attendance would wear elevator shoes and walk around like Harry did at Diana's statue unveiling.
The archbishop who did the LOOOOOOONG speech at Harry & Meghan's wedding would perform the service.

After service catering would be provided by Half In Half Out burgers with an addition of loads of cheesy puffs donated by Tattlers.

Oh yes.

Just like Diana's.
I'm not giving up *one* tiny cheesy poof for that twit. We're getting so many new Tattlers we to might dip into the Porridge Fund for a bigger space!
🍾 🥂 🍺 🍻
The snack budget took a hit when @Scotch Mist brought their pals back after a bender and ate the lot.

We can send Twiglets if y'all insist but I'm still holding a grudge...

Sadly, we're creeping closer to HarryKari hour and I won't feel complicit as he's brought it all upon himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Apparently NYPD has claimed the second letter (the 6th of Dec one) was sent in error.

Quote from New York Post (metro section): However, a subsequent letter also entered into the filing — which sources say was sent in error by law enforcement officials to Harry and Meghan’s security detail — created confusion by suggesting two suspects had been identified and could face arrest for reckless endangerment over the high-speed chase
If the letter was sent in error how come there seems to be a change in the font as IMO the real letter if it exists would have contained the same font throughout, the logo wouldn't be out of focus and blurry, the letter would have had the phone numbers and address at the top like the letter that the Royal Grift showed in her latest video and why did the date of the letter change when it makes reference of them going back to New York for an upcoming trip which happened in October 2023.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
They must have an intern that deals solely with declined demands.

( One of these headlines is a steaming pile of 🐴💩 )

Prince Harry has demanded that the Royal Family apologise to Meghan Markle

Harry and Meghan Reportedly Have ‘Demands’ in Exchange for Attending King Charles’s Coronation

Harry and Meghan 'demanding names' after being snubbed for an Emmy

Harry and Meghan ‘demand agency hand over car chase images’

How furious Prince Harry demanded the name of official who refused him security

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'in extremely high demand' amid 2024 comeback plans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They must have an intern that deals solely with declined demands.

( One of these headlines is a steaming pile of 🐴💩 )

Prince Harry has demanded that the Royal Family apologise to Meghan Markle

Harry and Meghan Reportedly Have ‘Demands’ in Exchange for Attending King Charles’s Coronation

Harry and Meghan 'demanding names' after being snubbed for an Emmy

Harry and Meghan ‘demand agency hand over car chase images’

How furious Prince Harry demanded the name of official who refused him security

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'in extremely high demand' amid 2024 comeback plans
I demand that they duck off,get stuffed,get knotted and their earholes turn to arseholes and tit all over over them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So Harry thinks his death would have the same effect on the world as his mother's death, does he.

Wow.

Just..............................wow. Think again, lad.

His funeral in my mind........................
A guard of honour performed by his regiment would consist of the guys holding playstations aloft to form an archeway [;)] for the coffin to be carried under.
His Uncle Charles would make a speech saying Harry's blood family would play a big part in the upbringing of his kids.
The congregation would all shout, "OH NO THEY WON'T!!!"
Elton wouldn't need to rewrite his already rewritten Candle in the Wind. The Abbey could just shove that candle in front of Meghan again.
The Kardashians would all be there crying from their left eye and hogging the cameras.

Everyone in attendance would wear elevator shoes and walk around like Harry did at Diana's statue unveiling.
The archbishop who did the LOOOOOOONG speech at Harry & Meghan's wedding would perform the service.

After service catering would be provided by Half In Half Out burgers with an addition of loads of cheesy puffs donated by Tattlers.

Oh yes.

Just like Diana's.
Hilarious! :ROFLMAO: But you forgot the merching. The sides of pews being covered with Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Todger Cream ads, the aisle covered in their very own monogrammed Sussex Royal Monogram Aisle Carpet™, guests enjoying a goodie bag containing weed (Dutchiess of Sux variety), small bottle of Tig, a banana with an inspirational message and KFC chicken. After service entertainment would consist of chosen audio clips of the Spare read out by Harold.

Meghan would later of course attempt to have part of the chapel consecrated to St. Prince Harold of the Frosty Blue Peen.

How delusional can he be? As loved as Diana? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They told us Catherine would undergo abdominal surgery and how long she would be in hospital.
They told us her diary had been cleared until after Easter.

Why can't people just accept this????
Because ' People aka Sugars ' are bleeping dense

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Elton wouldn't need to rewrite his already rewritten Candle in the Wind. .
Oh but he would! Version #3 Ginger full of wind...

And it seems to me
you lived your life
like a ginger full of wind
never knowing who to whinge to when the verdict's in...

The VIP room would be like:

lights-waving.gif

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What do we think WME are thinking about all of this?! Surely they can’t allow this utter bollocks around one of their clients to continue can they?!

Also - how long will it be before Hairy actually implodes? He CHOSE this, it was his decision and he knew what would happen - it was laid bare to him. What did he expect would happen?
---

And it seems to me
you lived your life

View attachment 2787646

😂

@Thalia please create this into a Fred title!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Photo spam. Didn’t spot any Royals but the staff were very lovely and extremely knowledgeable. Weather was miserable so we didn’t really spend any time outside. Although I did walk past the back of the Diana statue with the ridiculous belt.
Oh, and in the gift shop I saw the earrings that HMTLQ gave Rachel. They’re not all that. 🤭
Thank you for these pics - and looking at the sad statue and sadder earrings! Living life vicariously through you!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

And it seems to me
you lived your life

View attachment 2787646

😂
I love this but I would just make a tiny change...

like a ginger breaking wind

I do have some other ideas to replace the word 'ginger' but I'll leave it at that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do we think WME are thinking about all of this?! Surely they can’t allow this utter bollocks around one of their clients to continue can they?!

Also - how long will it be before Hairy actually implodes? He CHOSE this, it was his decision and he knew what would happen - it was laid bare to him. What did he expect would happen?
---

@Thalia please create this into a Fred title!!!!
It's a bit long (words Harold has never uttered about his anatomy 🤣)

How about:

Harry and Meghan #422 And it seems to me, you live your life like a ginger full of wind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Browsing through 80s' films, as you would (I love watching older stuff to turn off my brain), and I misread this title as "Terms of Entitlement"... Thanks Harold :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

1709233289945.png

Someone (I'm lazy) should edit this to have the Sussexes faces on it with that tile and "Winner of countless bought awards" on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't think this one has been posted. Some interesting observations from Bookworm's contacts on what's going on re. KC and Harkles, William, and the Edinburgh's.

Thanks @mardymare
We don't need to know the RF's private medical details, but speculation is natural. There's nothing wrong with wondering what type of cancer Chuck has, or what's wrong with Catherine.

All below information is from contacts trusted by BookWorm but not confirmed.
Chuck had a common prostate procedure, during which if something else was detected it would likely be bladder or kidney cancer. The prognosis for both is good. Pancreatic thought unlikely.

Despite BP assurances that Catherine is healing, BookWorm is worried. Never has there been such a lid on leaks, and KP security is the tightest it's ever been.

No information on why William missed the memorial service. He and his father are still dealing with business as usual. They talk on the phone daily, but their differences are becoming more apparent and there have been explosive arguments. Now his father is ill, William has to hold back but his frustrations have reached breaking point.

Chuck wants reconciliation with Harald, though not as a working Royal, and there has been much sweet-talking contrary to what we are told. Chuck is willing to strike a peace deal, and talk of a visit in May is not a story but a real scenario and what both Harald and his Ho want. The Ho wants full-on security for the family and children, wants to reconnect and forge a relationship with Chuck, and will not accept any ill-treatment from the public so wants to be barricaded from them.
BookWorm mentioned Harald's loss in Court about his security.
Why is the Ho so keen for the Flatpacks to meet Chuck?
Inheritance. Money.

William is livid, beside himself with frustration and can't understand it. BookWorm 's source thinks that he's at the end of his tether because of his father's apathy and making excuses. William doesn't want the Ho within 100 miles of his family.

History could repeat itself with a full-on media war between Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace, like the war previously between Buckingham Palace and St James's Palace (later Clarence House) where Chuck had no qualms whatsoever about openly rebelling against The Queen by using the media.

KP will retaliate against BP briefing against William. Chuck may instruct his staff to brief against William using the same tactics as used with the help of Mark Bolland to restore Camilla's reputation and endear her to the people. Chuck may use these tactics to get Harald back in the fold. William feels he's been kicked in the teeth, and his withdrawal has more to do with his father and his own upset.

The remarks made by Robert Jobson (about William's jealousy of Harald's Invictus Games) were a hit-piece on William, and didn't go over his head. Bookworm said this hit piece is possibly Jobson's opinion, but sadly possibly instigated by BP, Chuck's staff. It did not come from the Sussexes.

Regarding the Edinburghs, on a family level once again there's some distancing of themselves from Chuck, although they are stoic in their support of the Monarchy. Just like the family row in October 2021. There are storm clouds gathering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sussex Squad are up in arms that Kate must be dead or the Waleses are divorcing because Kate’s not been out in public for a few weeks.

Archificial and Lilibucks are NEVER seen… and that’s fine. All good. Nothing odd going on there.

SURE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
it makes me angry that H tried to portray himself as a victim to the paps. supposedly, he used a video clip of him entering court for one of his lawsuits as evidence of security probs from paps. https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/bwVYaHfj. it clearly shows him purposefully bulldozing/bullying the photographer. there is also that video of him making an entrance at the Kerry Kennedy (anti-racist award) where it looked as tho he was about to attack a pap with an umbrella.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm still thinking it is bladder cancer. I read somewhere KC called King Harald of Norway after getting his diagnosis and before it was released to the media. Harald had bladder cancer from December 2003 to April 2004. I know Harald and QEII were second cousins and he is close to Charles but still seems a bit random unless they were discussing medical matters.
The treatment that he might be receiving is intravesical therapy. It is the introduction of a drug directly into the bladder. It is nothing like the type of chemo that most people know about that is infused and has stronger side effects. After six weeks , he would have another cystoscopy to evaluate.
Meghans Mole. Crazy. Where is Kate hysteria

This is being fueled by the Harkles so the attention is taken from their ridiculous selves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I should have posted this one yesterday:

Harry and Meghan #422 You're a Wazzock Harry

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.