Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #415, well done to our @TheCutiePatootie!

We continue our discussion about the King's diagnosis, and tracking Harry's flight home-- no stopping in flyover country, Harry!

As always, our fondest wishes for excellent health to all royals and non-royals.

(If you have something to add to the summary, please do so!)

Thank you for the new thread

I have to say the title was suggested before we found out that he was given the coldest of all shoulders and shown the door.

His fans are in pain.

1707386318656.png

I was dead sure they were after H&M as their next "celebrity ambassadors" but now I'm fearing they have higher targets in sight. Or maybe Tom is planning for an escape and move to UK, complete with UK passport, hoping to score a title from Wills. The charity work with London's Air Ambulance sort of seems weird for an American like him but I guess there's some explanation there.

Actually, Tom Cruise was very friendly with the Queen.

I don't think he is trying to recruit any of them at all. He is just probably a royalist.

1707386555296.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I can't imagine WME are going to be happy about this latest PR stunt and Pap Drive......

Harry's dash looks exactly as it is...... Hiding from the AP debacle and avoidance and has made him look a complete idiot in regards to the unwanted visit to Pa.... 12-30 minutes with his Dad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Meghan just looks like a complete maniac...... As soon as something really significant happens with the RF, she's there with her crazy grin, pap walking, pap driving looking like a nutter and has no empathy or concern for her in-laws.

This is NOT what WME wants, they wanted reconciliation wth the RF not rictus grins from Meg looking like she's thrilled with the strife that the RF face.

Just keep digging H&M that hole is deep and there is no way out, Biden can't and won't save you now 👋🏻
With all the talk of Tom Cruise etc, I've got the feeling that these carparkles and carkles every time Sparry is away are part of Smegsy's preparation for separation/divorce/blackmailing Sparry into staying in the marriage.

"Like his nasty family, the No-balls Wonder took away my passport and wouldn't let me drive or leave our 16-bathroom hut. So every time he was away, I had to find inventive ways to get into my car like climbing in through the roof go out for a drive or meet my friends whom he isolated me from. I was concerned about his family but was just so happy to get those few minutes away from him! However, I was papped every time even though I wanted privacy, so he would come back and make my life hell."

If she was recording and making him record those stupid "freedom flight" type of videos, she'd be doing the same thing even now.

And when she "finally breaks free", she'll have her Nicole Kidman moment.

We didn't know who Tom Cruise or Nicole Kidman were, and what Scientology was, but that photo was iconic.

ETA: Regarding Tom Cruise, maybe he just likes William and Catherine and feels bad for them like many of us 🤷

I'm now going to throw bricks at some crotch-goblins. They're back teasing my dog again 😤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The press are making out that Willy snubbed Harry. Maybe Harry didn't want to see Willy because he simply doesn't have enough money to buy a new necklace??🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How on earth can they both preach about climate change when he flies from the far west side of America to the UK for one day and back again?! To spend 30 minutes with his father and no other purpose of the trip? Couldn't be bothered to at least tie it in with a public appearance or other social event to justify the trip. They are both outrageously hypocritical, I am pleased he was only given 30 minutes of the King's time and that Kate/William clearly didn't make any time for him... shows him how much his presence is thought of.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How fitting that this came up on my Twitter

1707387393444.png

Also, idiot Harry said the same. So when the Sussex Squad call him WorkShyWilly... Post this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
TRG. Is Archwell supporting the biggest child trafficking in history

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Meghan stans posting their propaganda in the William and Kate thread, can’t avoid the crazies!
I just can’t with that page, they’re so weird in there (not like us!)
---
The press are making out that Willy snubbed Harry. Maybe Harry didn't want to see Willy because he simply doesn't have enough money to buy a new necklace??🤣
Hahaha, hide the dog bowls, Harold’s on his way over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That was a horrendous pap shot of her in the car. I seriously thought the sunglasses were cartoon eyes. Took ages to realise they were sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
By coming to visit, uninvited or not and making a song and dance about it has made the King's health issues potentially seem worse than they really are.
It could have been caught very early and expected to make a full recovery but now it looks like he's at death's door.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
'Breaks cover' - translates as 'calls up a photographer, pretends to drive while carrying a coffee mug and sporting an even more rictus grin than usual.' 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.