Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you need to click OPEN?

It works for me. This is what I get:

I'll try it on my phone, just to be sure!

Just tried it on my phone and it's very slow to load for some reason. It's loaded the first page, but the rest hasn't loaded yet.

Thank you for checking. 😘 Yes, I'm on my phone. Never worry. I've been reading it from their website. Looks like some changes may be considered to update the document. Hope the decision is made quickly.

Reactions: 24
According to the Mail, carparkle was seen driving around drinking coffee ☕
View attachment 2743259
That's against the law in the UK!
1) Who drinks out of a regular kitchen mug while driving? It won’t fit into the cup holder and will easily spill if you have to brake suddenly.
2) There is no one else in the car, what about her sec-ur-iddy?
3) No car seats. Again.
4) She is alone, who is she grinning at? Oh, wait, her rent-a-paps…
5) What the hell did she use to whiten her teeth so that they glow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
1) Who drinks out of a regular kitchen mug while driving? It won’t fit into the cup holder and will easily spill if you have to brake suddenly.
3) No car seats. Again.
They aren't her teeth - they're veneers/falsies like everything else about her for the last 6 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
3) No car seats. Again.
1) Who drinks out of a regular kitchen mug while driving? It won’t fit into the cup holder and will easily spill if you have to brake suddenly. - she didn't think that one through. Probably the picture was taken inside the Olive Garden

2) There is no one else in the car, what about her sec-ur-iddy? Doesn't seem to need it when Harry's not around. Perhaps security took the pictures

3) No car seats. Again. Come on! She would never drive her kids around - that's what staff are for ... if they can find the Allen keys

4) She is alone, who is she grinning at? Oh, wait, her rent-a-paps… She always finds the camera and smiles ....

5) What the hell did she use to whiten her teeth so that they glow? Did she get Turkey Teef?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t know much about traffic infractions in the US but in the UK she shouldn’t be driving around with a coffee mug which occupies her hand so completely - due care and all that!
Exactly. What on earth was she doing?!
Absolutely barmy😬

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Tiny Tom has also made many of his mission impossible films at UK studios - Warner Bros I think - easy access to all the exotic European locations - and employs a lot of European actors. UK offers a lot of tax breaks but also film industry is massive employer and important for economy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Per Neil Sean…Meghan wanted to talk to KC3 on the phone…was standing by for a call…and Chuck and Cam said “Nah, we good! Toodles…must dash…hello waiting! Have a cuppa before you leave. Sorry there are no chocolate bickies , but we were planning on being gone already!”

Bwahahahahahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Every time I see his wedding scruffy beardy face it pisses me off. Shouldn’t have been allowed with the uniform. Not in the Navy, not tradition or religion and it wasn’t tidy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
According to the Mail, carparkle was seen driving around drinking coffee ☕
View attachment 2743259
That's against the law in the UK!
Is she actually driving though?

It would be easier to get a reasonably clear photo if she was sat in a parked car pretending to drive. Perhaps the reason she is sitting so low is that the seat is set for her "security" who drove her there and took the pictures :unsure:

She could then have got out of the car to do a couple of her patented "papped in the carparkle" merching sessions for future use :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The way I see it, and I could be wrong but I see the photo of the grin and mug as a cocking a snook, almost raising a glass to her father in laws medical woes, laughing at him. Now whether her husband is genuinely upset or not, he made the journey attempting so show concern, false or not, what does she have to grin so manically about? She could have at least looked sad, she would have got better publicity that way. She laughed at someone falling over while others showed concern, does she now find Charles situation amusing? She really has no empathy at all. bleeping evil witch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.