Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find him and his made up religion a bit creepy but no doubt he's team Wales. Smeg would sell the flatpacks for kindling to just get one bunch

NGL It bothers me that he's creeping round the RF so much. Do we think he sends Shelley Miscavige flowers too? No I don't think so... Where is she Tom?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well I was hoping that the supposed floods in California had washed her away but alas no. It seems to be more flooded here. Like a bad penny, whenever Harry is out of the country up she pops

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Part of me wishes she's trying to emulate Kanye and that's some kind of a hideous grill :ROFLMAO:

1707384243435.png

I knew she'd be on her broomstick the minute H is approaching LA! What does she got to smile about, did Haz message her and write he has a hot scoop for them to set loose? I hope they told him a big whopper and the idiots will leak it to the press.
---
NGL It bothers me that he's creeping round the RF so much. Do we think he sends Shelley Miscavige flowers too? No I don't think so... Where is she Tom?
I was dead sure they were after H&M as their next "celebrity ambassadors" but now I'm fearing they have higher targets in sight. Or maybe Tom is planning for an escape and move to UK, complete with UK passport, hoping to score a title from Wills. The charity work with London's Air Ambulance sort of seems weird for an American like him but I guess there's some explanation there.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Part of me wishes she's trying to emulate Kanye and that's some kind of a hideous grill :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2743481

I knew she'd be on her broomstick the minute H is approaching LA! What does she got to smile about, did Haz message her and write he has a hot scoop for them to set loose? I hope they told him a big whopper and the idiots will leak it to the press.
---

I was dead sure they were after H&M as their next "celebrity ambassadors" but now I'm fearing they have higher targets in sight. Or maybe Tom is planning for an escape and move to UK, complete with UK passport, hoping to score a title from Wills.
oooh it would be great if the Palace has gone all Wagatha Christie on them and fed them a known falsehood to expose the leak once and for all 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is that cup one of those ridiculous Stanley cups that everyone went mad for in Target? It was a TikTok trend I think and she does fancy herself as an influencer.

Pretty certain there’s a lead issue with them so would fit right in with the coffee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that cup one of those ridiculous Stanley cups that everyone went mad for in Target? It was a TikTok trend I think and she does fancy herself as an influencer.

Pretty certain there’s a lead issue with them so would fit right in with the coffee!
Maybe it's this one...?

1707384811128.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
According to the Mail, carparkle was seen driving around drinking coffee ☕
View attachment 2743259
That's against the law in the UK!
The woman’s deranged ........ not only is she running out of any connections with the rich and famous who want nothing to do with her, she is now running out of ideas of how she can been photographed in public going about her everyday life.

Expect an announcement any day that she intends to do a tightrope walk over Niagara Falls!

Thank you for starting this new thread @YeltsinsTank and thanks to @TheCutiePatootie for the great title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2743481

---

I was dead sure they were after H&M as their next "celebrity ambassadors" but now I'm fearing they have higher targets in sight. Or maybe Tom is planning for an escape and move to UK, complete with UK passport, hoping to score a title from Wills. The charity work with London's Air Ambulance sort of seems weird for an American like him but I guess there's some explanation there.

Tom's action movies are mainly filmed in the UK. The Bond movies, too, because the soundstages and technical experts are known to be the best for that kind of film.

So he's probably here a lot for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Tom's action movies are mainly filmed in the UK. The Bond movies, too, because the soundstages and technical experts are known to be the best for that kind of film.

So he's probably here a lot for that reason.
He's got a house in East Grinstead (UK Scientology capital).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can't imagine WME are going to be happy about this latest PR stunt and Pap Drive......

Harry's dash looks exactly as it is...... Hiding from the AP debacle and avoidance and has made him look a complete idiot in regards to the unwanted visit to Pa.... 12-30 minutes with his Dad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Meghan just looks like a complete maniac...... As soon as something really significant happens with the RF, she's there with her crazy grin, pap walking, pap driving looking like a nutter and has no empathy or concern for her in-laws.

This is NOT what WME wants, they wanted reconciliation wth the RF not rictus grins from Meg looking like she's thrilled with the strife that the RF face.

Just keep digging H&M that hole is deep and there is no way out, Biden can't and won't save you now 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Meghan stans posting their propaganda in the William and Kate thread, can’t avoid the crazies!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I followed a link to something about PoW on X/Twitter, and mistakenly clicked on a sugar account. They are delulu in the extreme. Insane fabrications.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Am I correct in thinking that Parliament has to deal with LOS but K3 can deal with COS. I think it’s clear that there is a complete break even with K3 and COS needs dealing with. While I want him out of the LOS it would be a massive three ring circus and I presume the Lords would need to approve it too. Too much drama and too big a risk of it going wrong I think. He’s far enough away that he really isn’t a risk.
---
Meghan stans posting their propaganda in the William and Kate thread, can’t avoid the crazies!
Similar non MN - the sugars are in full force

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.