Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got a link to this?

What is the purpose of this paper? What is it trying to achieve?
Here you go @JAR21

It just seems to be from a quick scan an overview of procedures and examples of when CoS have been used recently. I can't see any proposals for change but it does clarify that H is eligible to be CoS despite living in the US.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
At this point, you can smell the despair. Driving around the block, smiling for paps and drinking coffee. For almost four years they have lived in Montecito and then suddenly Meghan is seen driving.

Also, funny that the eco-warriors in one week fly to London for an imposed 40 minute meeting and also drive a big not electric car.

On another topic, yes William looks slimmer and tired. Which I think is expected when you are looking after three kids that for 2 weeks missed their mother - pretty sure some of them were spending the night on dad's bed and that is always challenging. Also expected when you are worrying about your wife and father at the same time. But hey, no puff pieces about how he is rushing to be with his loved ones, nor puff pieces victimising him.

And finally, bear in mind that Catherine and Charles were at the same hospital and William was visiting daily. So I expect that both got to know the diagnosis immediately and even hung out at the hospital. I am sure Charles visited his daughter in law more than once and William took the time whilst visiting Catherine to also pop by his father. Just because they don't advertise it, doesn't make this less probable.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Just managed to catch up, the threads are moving really fast!

So, it's obvious that Harry's trip was just a PR stunt and his presence in the UK was uninvited and unneeded
The Royal Family can manage perfectly well without him even if a couple of them are on sick leave

• Heart
Reactions: 57
One good thing about Charles being ill, is that he will probably be too occupied with his recovery to be arsed with the Spare's whinges and poor me games that it will scupper any chance of a reconciliation for the foreseeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I love her predictability and pure desperation
It's a weird one, isn't it? As mad as the narcs are, after a while of knowing them you can predict certain moves/behaviour. There's a pattern, and as long as you keep in mind that EVERYTHING revolves around them and them only, you can pretty much expect their next move. I found that with the ones I know and had the misfortune to have to deal with.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Here you go @JAR21

It just seems to be from a quick scan an overview of procedures and examples of when CoS have been used recently. I can't see any proposals for change but it does clarify that H is eligible to be CoS despite living in the US.
The documents may say he is formally eligible but the court of public opinion will say very differently if it did ever come to reality. Even regardless of how much of a bleep he is, the people simply will not stand for a person who's lived overseas for this long to start making even the smallest of decisions about the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
According to the Mail, carparkle was seen driving around drinking coffee ☕
View attachment 2743259
That's against the law in the UK!
I don’t know much about traffic infractions in the US but in the UK she shouldn’t be driving around with a coffee mug which occupies her hand so completely - due care and all that!

Reactions: 46
Thank you YeltsinsTank for the thread and recap.
Congratulations TheCutiePatootie on title.

About page 34 last thread it was mentioned dimwit was at Heathrow with a stupid grin on his fussuge then it was revealed that dimwit had brought bags with him.

I had a right chuckle about it as was evident that dimwit thought he was going to be staying in the UK longer and having more than 30 minutes with his father.
Obviously PR for the bad press.

How can Smeg see where she is going. In that second photo up thread she can't see over that steering wheel.
I drive this car. I’m about 5’2 tall. I can confirm that if you press the magic buttons on the side of the seat you can go up and down and backward and forwards so you can see where you’re going. The bonnet is huge and in my experience she is at huge risk of an accident seated like this.

Also - last time we saw her she was driving a blue one - is this part of the hertz deal??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry just catching up after a very early night and a mammoth 10 hour sleep (I broke my ankle before Christmas and my doesn't it require a lot of kip to repair!)

Anyway,sorry if all this has already been said but...

....I see William wasn't on table 12, 115, by the fire exit or in the carpark!!

.... THATS how you rib and have fun, his joke about Tom's Mission Impossible stunts so much classier than Harry's awkward dig at Travolta.

.... I think Prince Charles as he was then remark about don't make my final days a misery were when it was just the finding freedom and Oprah interview, when he probably thought it'd blow over and its was repairable. However since then there been Waagh and Scobies recent book, I think even KC is now resigned to Harry being in the bin on all fronts but especially from Williams point of view

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.