Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JMO but I doubt she's rattled about anything at all, and they will keep the Sussex titles along with the titles for their dollies. C won't change his mind, and he's not letting her stew either. Of course she needs the Royal connection but has got it, her children can officially inherit the Throne of England however unlikely. PC personally handed them the trump card and can never take it back.

If C was going to strip the titles he'd have done so, and has said he won't. If he was going to change their status on the RF website he'd have done so. Ditto Harald being a CoS when he shouldn't be. C's determination not to upset the Sussexes extends to doing questionable things unfortunately. This has been recently packaged as a compassionate desire not to "humiliate" them, and recently infused with Christian charity PR opportunities and press briefings. He's covering his backside as best he can but increasingly people are not fooled.

Bob Seely will get nowhere, and Rishi squashed it last December anyway with a statement that it would not receive royal assent. Unlike the frankenstein genetic modification Bill which received royal assent in March, Bob's Bill will bite the dust.

We serfs can look forward therefore to a glittering utopian future where we're eating mules crossed with Herefordshires, with a Flatpack on our Throne. All hail!
Has there been any discussion on clear labelling of the Frankstein meat yet.

I remember the scientists saying there is no harm in eating one gmo tomato (I don't think we have GMO tomatoes here, they just used it for example purposes) a day.

But some people eat a few tomatoes each day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I assume she was a Meghan cheerleader?

Great name that - Pagan Trelawney. Sounds like a Cornish witch with swirling red hair and a velvet cape.
I think this was mentioned a very long while ago in a thread, but if I think back to my teenage years, Pagan Trelawney was a character in Lace, the bonkbuster by Shirley Conran. It had 2 famous parts to the story. Firstly, the Prince with the 'goldfish in the minge' trick and secondly, the opening line "Which one of you witches is my mother?". The line is uttered by Lili and Pagan is a suspect.
Of course we now know that the bitchy mother of Lili is not Pagan Trelawney, but the aforementioned Minge!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Saw this under one of myras tweets last posts from the trelawney shiela

Let’s see, everyone practically can’t stand them, they’re running out of money, they can’t cash in on their titles, their charity is a joke as are they. The books they make are a huge flop. Sure of course they are doing better
1704157753172.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Are the rats deserting the Harkles sinking ship 😆 Good to see. Hopefully 2024 is the year KC allows the government to strip Harold of his COS and the Sussex titles are removed.
I won’t get my hopes up though😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So W&C got the big apartment at KP, got a big house @ Sandringham, got the big wedding and we serfs were granted a day off.

And they got a "small" cottage @ Windsor a Saturday wedding and no other speshul treatment aw diddums!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In my house we are sort of excited about 2024 apparently being Capricorns' year. Two of us here, and even my Ascendant is Capricorn.

Then I remembered that Catherine is a Capricorn as well. Smegs had better watch out! 😂

42a69c4e470f69bbb4566c75b995261a.jpg

For those who believe, of course, and for fun. It's just so delicious to think about 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Might we also say gormless as well as shameless?
How thick do you have to be to refuse to be taught these things as was generously offered from the start?
Duchess Sophie, Lady Susan Hussey, Samantha Cohen, all experts, plus a large team of trained assistants... she either turned them all down or bullied them into resigning.

Now she's asking to be schooled in Royal ways?! And by no less than the King?

Breathtaking and gobsmacking.
Too late. On yer bike Smeg.
Doing it her way has failed spectacularly and she’s finally realised what she threw away. She wants another go at it. duck orf Smeg. Ya had yer chance and you blew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't know her details but definitely remember that Trelawney account. When I had Twitter she was a highly active Sugar 😳
I remember the name from seeing screenshots of some of her tweets. I think she was one of the bigger Catherine-haters.

Was she one of the squaddies who went to Invictus in The Hague and got a photo with Haz? When he allegedly told them to keep up the good work or words to that effect? There were 2 or 3 of them with him I think.

Did she also get an advance copy of Scrotie's latest fanfic? Quite a few of them were bragging that they did.

She may have deleted her account but I think RF fans will have kept plenty of screenshots.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I get we are all sitting at the hedge of our sits waiting for the JE list, but for years there have been proof of Bill Clinton being a major Lolita Express passenger and nothing happened so far. Same with Kevin Spacey, despite he being on trial for assaulting young men. Even if some names are there, and some brows will be raised, I doubt something else will happen.

As for the ILBW: for what I have seen from the logs on X, really high on the ranking fashion people were there - from Naomi Campbell to Carlos Souza from Valentino - so I think they were targeting both younger and prettier (real) models. Not Z-listers who need a lot of production to look glamorous and I am sure that was a place that they were expected to look good without make up nor straightened hair.

Maybe that is why se resorted to Soho House.

ETA: also note that it was called "Lolita Express" and the ILBW hasn't been a Lolita for almost 25 years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thanks @Chita and @Thalia
Thanks @LadyMuck 🍹
Neil Sean commented on C's Christmas speech. Approved of it, 8 million viewers. Said the Stoats wouldn't have expected to be mentioned - but that "according to a good source" they felt that the Invictus Games should have been referenced and their efforts with Stoat as "founder" recognised. But how could C mention IG without mentioning the Stoats?
A conundrum for the king, and Neil asked us what we thought.

I thought Neil completely missed the point. Listening to him you'd have thought IG 2023 had been a soaring success instead of the tawdry exploitation of disabled veterans, followed by reports of obscene Harkle expenses and missing money, then dismissed whistleblowers. World photos of a smirking strutting half-dressed hooker, leading a parade of soldiers with the son of the Head of our Armed Forces trailing behind like a rescue hen.

Harald didn't found IG, it was handed to him. Given that Royal Foundation accounts with the Fab Four were already suspect thanks to the Sussexes, why did they let him get his hands on IG? Then put his friend Nick Booth in as CEO after the whistleblowers had been "transitioned out"?

As we predicted, the looting has been glossed over without a single word of condemnation or requests for investigation. Preparations are under way for a fresh raid in Whistler 2024, more Dior, more playssuits, new teeth, rooms redecorated and jets hired.....

Neil should have mentioned the questions instead of suggesting that the only question was whether to offend the Stoats or not, reducing it to something else entirely.
But this is par for the course, and even the king's "conundrums" are bent and not what they seem.
... And breathe ...

This is one of your best posts Cinny, and so true. It will be interesting to learn whether Neil mentions any of this at all during his next video or so - as that would confirm:

1. That he reads Tattle
2. That he agrees with you/us
3. That he can share these important factors with the world to remind everyone how uncouth the Ho is.

There is no way that our King should ever give either of them the time of day. He's far too busy and important to play their silly games.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get we are all sitting at the hedge of our sits waiting for the JE list, but for years there have been proof of Bill Clinton being a major Lolita Express passenger and nothing happened so far. Same with Kevin Spacey, despite he being on trial for assaulting young men. Even if some names are there, and some brows will be raised, I doubt something else will happen.

As for the ILBW: for what I have seen from the logs on X, really high on the ranking fashion people were there - from Naomi Campbell to Carlos Souza from Valentino - so I think they were targeting both younger and prettier (real) models. Not Z-listers who need a lot of production to look glamorous and I am sure that was a place that they were expected to look good without make up nor straightened hair.

ETA: also note that it was called "Lolita Express" and the ILBW hasn't been a Lolita for almost 25 years.
I'd read an article basically saying oh Clinton used Epstein's jet but there's no evidence that he went to the island, so he's an innocent man. The gaslighting is off the charts.

Speaking of gaslighting, when are taxes due in the US? The Grifting Duo would have everything stitched up, but would be fun if either they had to pay a good amount of tax, or at least we found out exactly how Mr. Haznoballs is in the US.

It's finallyyyyyy sunny here! Weak-ish sun and the wind is cold, but I'm sitting outside soaking up whatever I can get. Instant mood lifter ☀ Look at my bulbs - they're so happy! ❤

IMG_20240102_141044.jpg

I lost a few tulip bulbs and a gladiolus to fungus/bacteria, but probably not too bad for a first time bulb-er?

• Heart

it has been rumoured for some time that NC's role allegedly was rather more than a model 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.