Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Met only polices the London area, and Windsor isn't in London.

An exception might have been made for policing the RF at Windsor though, given how close it is to London. It would make sense for management / logistical / security purposes. Do any Tattlers know?

Reactions: 24
So, the names on the list get confirmed.
What happens?
Arrests?
Investigations?

Or a big fat nothing?
---
The Met only polices the London area, and Windsor isn't in London.

An exception might have been made for policing the RF at Windsor though, given how close it is to London. It would make sense for management / logistical / security purposes. Do any Tattlers know?
The Met do cover security at Windsor castle.

Also the Household cavalry have Windsor barracks and they also guard the castle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What happens?
Arrests?
Investigations?

Or a big fat nothing?

I don't know what purpose publishing the list will have, Chita. There'll be a few "well I never" gasps, but so what? It's ages ago, been and gone; and at the time who cared? Like you say, what will happen next? And if anything does, then who will pay for possible investigations, court cases? Well, slappa my thigh, it's the great British tax payers. 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
The D-list actress is demanding answers from the bleeping king???
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaohmygodwhothefuckdoesshethinksheishahahahahaha
What an excuse! Just stop using your titles and you can do whatever you want. Your ‘reputation’ has spread world wide now so call yourself ‘Just Meghan’ and ‘Just Harry’ ....... that should be pompous enough for you and everyone would know instantly who you are ..... it could be the first step to ‘reinventing’ yourselves, again!

Reactions: 37
Phil Dampier laying claim to Mary.

Thanks to her Scottish parents she was previously a dual UK/Australian citizen so she's more one of "ours" than Smeg is. And TLQ was her Monarch in both cases.

I'd far rather the UK media start giving her more coverage in 2024 than the Harkles.

Will Smeg try and compete with Mary now, as well as Catherine?

Screenshot_20240102-092654_kindlephoto-158484276.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
What happens?
Arrests?
Investigations?

Or a big fat nothing?
---

The Met do cover security at Windsor castle.

Also the Household cavalry have Windsor barracks and they also guard the castle.
Thank you! I knew a Tattler would be on the case.

Reactions: 24
Yes I bet she is. Who writes this garbage, trying to keep the public believing her kids exist. Why only mention Aldi and not Legless Lil?

Flatpacks forever united. 👍
Assembling one is hard enough for her, let alone two flatpacks!
6BA5D879-423F-454B-BB9F-EEF3AFBAC2C5.jpeg
3C0098CB-2E85-45CF-93EE-9C36A1B20E4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait,WHAT??? Elton and Cheryl Crow calling out MM?!!!! Probably fake,but if only!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.