Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Well said Reason...

"Reason_1, Dublin, Ireland, about 2 hours ago

Jesus. The first private journey they took together in the immediate wake of the Queens death and yet again the details of that most private moment of raw grief for the people in her car who loved the Queen is laid bare for the world to peer into and criticise or dissect. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. How could they share and bare William's and Catherine's private moment of deep sadness - the two of them. Harry and Meghan should be stripped of titles and exiled forever. The end."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Phew, just caught up again. Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures of Catherine, etc. My favourite tiara is Anne's, really sophisticated and delicate. 😁

I think both Charles and Anne look rather haggard. I'm wondering whether the games being played by the overseas couple have become too much. Or if they have decided that the truth about A&L is about to come out, and they're worried about the back lash.

I'm glad that Edward and Sophie are supporting the family, and I think Sophie will be a good rock to help them whenever needed; whether at a State occasion or dealing with the gory gruesomes.
I have no idea how the royals survive all the jet setting about. I know they don't have to queue at check in hours before departure, nor are they in cattle class, but how they cope with jet lag and being constantly on the go, I have no idea. The Princess Royal was in Gibraltar yesterday morning then back to UK (not far as flights go, I suppose) for this dinner. When I met her at a dedication ceremony a few years back, she had been elsewhere in Scotland, then to Edinburgh (our do) and a matter of hours later she was due at some high falutin' gathering down south. One of these days she'll meet herself coming back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

wibble

VIP Member
How does Catherine get out of a car in those heels and still look so elegant and model-like? And no flashing like Smeg in the golf cart.

I'd be staggering like Dick Emery in those shoes.

Korean flag colours too. She may be in white tonight.

View attachment 2584264
I knew it.
The Middleton's have always been closet Catholics.

Though it does surprise me that Kate is a closet Cardinal.
Good for her...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Catherine's red dress, and her getting out of the car, is her James Bond gold dress moment. Again! Glad to see she's on a lot of the front pages tomorrow!

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
So how did they get to Vancouver without being papped at the airport ??

See! It’s entirely possible IF Harold genuinely wanted to see his Father , possibly with the children, for him to come into the UK , spend time with his father on a huge estate , far from long lens cameras and return home , without anyone being any the wiser .

I think we all know why this won’t happen …

Thank you for the thread @Shushex and great title @Doodlebug005

JAR21

VIP Member
More from The Telegraph. Someone needs to recruit our Penelope!

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.38.15.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.41.15.png

Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 22.42.55.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Lenniel

The PoW is far too guarded to ever talk publicly about 43%. She’s knows anything she says will be reported so she smiles & carries on.

Never complains, never explains.

And 43% can’t cope. PoW lives rent free in 43%’s mind.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Can you imagine how awkward it would be? Everyone would be walking on eggshells and watching everything they said. They’d spend all Christmas talking about the weather.
It would be so miserable - take it from someone who has had a problematic family member to Christmas.

Nothing was good enough, down to how I roasted the meats, the type of crackers, the cheeses on the cheese course didn’t have a mild cheddar, why waste money on a real Christmas tree? X got a bigger/better/more expensive gift than me/my child; noone takes photos because no one is smiling, it’s quiet and stilted atmosphere; my house is too hot/cold. “Oh you went for ‘that’ outfit for Christmas lunch?!” And constant attempts at one upmanship- if you’d gone to Tenerife for your hols they’d been to elevenrife. It’s exhausting and not worth it.

• Sad
  • Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Why is the DM giving them so much coverage? It’s infuriating!!! I check out the DM for Strictly gossip and don’t want to be presented with those two nut jobs all the time.
But there is always subtle little digs in their write ups about the Harkles like ….

When the Canucks won the match, Harry leapt up and Meghan put down her wine glass so they could both dance to celebrate the victory as Simple Minds' hit Don't You Forget About Me.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
agreed- let's be honest ... who the hell would want a pair of nasty snide lying cunts like that at a family get-together ?

Many families have members they don't want anything to do with, but imagine being 70odd, having just lost both your parents, having to be a head of state and face the world when your son and daughter in law have aired private family laundry in print and on tv????
No matter how diplomatic they are it's just too much to expect them to invite those two ingrates to anything ever again.

WE all get it.
Why can't the Harkles and the shit stirring media give it a rest?

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Wales's support of KC versus Harkles at hockey? State banquet fabulous including Camilla, Sophie, Catherine and their glittering tiaras. Lady C not as keen on Camilla's red one though. Lady Cameron let the side down despite being a fashion designer with her day dress and black tights. The Harkles used İnvictus for a photo op rather than supporting the charity and then Smeg used Justice for Girls.
A calculated ploy by WME to try to drum up interest in Smeg but counterproductive

Smeg's enthusiasm? Smeg keen for cameras, attention, and coke. Needy and greedy, flying high on the delights of being in the news. Narcissists have a propensity for drugs, alcohol, addiction. They love the euphoria. They love to control supply whether attention, affection, or money rather than controlling themselves.

Frozen out by A-listers? Margot Robbie was the reason for Smeg being moved on. Highly unusual to be asked to move on. Margot refused to have a shot with Smeg.

Markles and Harkles for Christmas? A bit adventurous for the King who would consider it undignified. Would be a win-win for everyone except the Harkles. A fanciful thought.

Kids deprived? Given undignified nicknames and have no knowledge of cousins or TRF. Smeg is a calculated embarassment for denying them.

Haz no Stockholmer? Lady C does not think Haz is a Stockholm victim. He surrendered himself, he wasn't abducted. He chose the path of self-aggrandising destructiveness.

William and Catherine unwilling to associate with the Harkles? The Wales' want nothing to do with the Harkles. They have Smeg's measure and want to protect their family.

End Game? Lady C happy to do a critique when it drops if people want it. The Harkles' PR has been manic in an effort to distract and distance from any involvement with Scabies.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Some lovely "sweet nods" tonight.

Firstly to Scrotie and his K-Pop obsession. Here's the real thing. In BP.

And secondly to Smeg and her attempts to manifest that Dior ambassadorship. I think it's the dark haired girl in front in black who actually got it. And gets to attend a State Banquet as well.

What a wonderful night all round. :m

Screenshot_20231121-210942_kindlephoto-7423862.png

• Haha
  • Heart