Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
I actually think it might be the opposite.

I think we can rule out Charles but not Camilla. Personally, I don't think Charles would apologise on behalf of William or Catherine. I think if it was them, they would have told the King not to speak on their behalf.

Also, I think if it was William or Catherine, it would have been out already. They have taken so many hits and survived. Meghan wants them down. She would have used this if she could.

And lastly, it says a member of the royal family and a member of the household. Meaning a relative and an employee. So could be Camilla and an aide. Or any other combination of that.

This is my problem.

They could be lying. These could all be lies.

They love having this hanging over William and Catherine.

In my opinion, Harry didn't want this out. I think Meghan ambushed him with this line of reveal during the OW interview. He tried to put it away during Spare Tour but she is bringing it back, because it is the only thing that can make people hate Will and Kate.
Harold & Rachel have proven themselves to be liars.

If you start speculating who the royal racist(s) is/are you are taking part in their mind games and unfairly casting aspersions on people who cannot, or will not, respond.

In my opinion, if there was a royal racist, Rachel would have named them by now.

(I'm not trying to police the thread - if you want to speculate, go ahead - but this sort of thing is typical narc behaviour. I've been the victim of something similar so I'm not taking part)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Suspicious timing of the pictures of the ice hockey game when today is the state visit of the President of the Republic of Korea with W&C playing a major role
Nothing shows up how far the Sussex’s have fallen then the comparison of throwing a puck v meeting world leaders. D list and falling.

I’d love Omid to get a taste of his own medicine with the sugars turning on him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

wisebutwild

VIP Member
So, it turns out that Invictus, Harry and Meghan hijacked the entire evening as the hockey game was supposed to be about Autism Acceptance. As you can see from this tweet nothing was mentioned about Invictus or Harry and Meghan attending the event.

View attachment 2587289
We’ve said it a thousand times that ‘she can’t sink any lower’ but here she is again proving that she can …… and laughing at the person with autism singing the national anthem…… words fail me! 😡

Karma really needs to punch this woman firmly in the face, and soon 👊

• Angry
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She looks like she doesn't bathe, and it has nothing to do with her skin colour. She just exudes dirty. I wouldn't even want a handshake from her.
Lordy she's frightening. As many people predicted here, The Harkles did some PR stunts to coincide with the State Visit. My god. The thought of that grasping hateful woman advocating anything even vaguely associated with wellbeing is beyond fucked-up. These two live by the mantra: do as I say, not as I do. I'm lost for words at how arrogant, entitled, scheming and spiteful they are. It's not often you get the chance to chart exactly how people with deep psycopathy operate, we're watching these two in realtime. Imagine being lunged-at by that monster wanting to hug you, it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

• Sick

KatLit

VIP Member
Part of me (nah, make that ALL), hopes that the Royal Family do fuck all to prevent news of whatever nefarious shenanigans the gruesomes have been involved in from coming out. Why should they protect them? Anything that shuts them and the sugars up is fine with me! Release the hounds!!!😁

• Heart

cjguk

VIP Member
We also can't forget the men, William looks amazing and I love how he adores Catherine

78079757-12776527-image-m-71_1700599730483 (1).jpg

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
She was having trouble containing herself. He was also being respectful because it is the national anthem. She couldn't even sing God Save The Queen.
She really is a cunt, I remember when she was on the balcony for TTC and laughed when someone fell off their horse.

1700705956950.png

• Angry
  • Sick

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C

The Harkles will accept a Sandringham invitation? Using manipulation and triangulation so that no matter what KC and the rest of TRF do the Harkles are always the victims. Haz knows that arrangements for Christmas are made in advance. Fury at the Palace at the calculatedness to try to embarass PoW and the King.

How will this Harkle behaviour end? İt's a form of bullying and blackmail and the media keep participating in Harkle PR. Lady C says there will be a terminus where the Harkles are completely unmasked and shown to be creatures that are no longer being reported on at all. At the moment they are in celebrity-land and still of interest. To become unnewsworthy they will have to be shown to have done something beyond the pale.

Smeg's desperation? The swansong of a desperado. Failing at every turn. WME's failure to attract any contracts has driven her into a frenzy. Smeg's recent Variety appearance nullifies her claims that she was forced to wear beige by TRF. She made a mockery of the dress and wore tacky mistress jewellery.

Are they really trying to come back to TRF? They are trying to embarass TRF and ratify themselves as victims coinciding with End Game and to distract from İnvictus Games'departures. Smeg is more transparent then freshly cleaned glass. TRF are following the strategy - never interfere with your enemy while he is destroying himself.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
They really thought they would bring the House of Windsor down to its knees by attending concerts and sports events?

What is going through Harry's mind when he is being dragged to Beyonce shows meanwhile his family members are brokering trade and security deals with foreign leaders?

I mean, imagine what he could have achieved had he actually pursued an education in Defence or State Security and rose in the army and married a woman who wasn't a fucking psycho?

He and William would have been untouchable. He is literally the first spare to be given everything on a platter and fail epically. Even Andrew at least achieved some things before his fall from grace.
Absolutely agree. Andrew in the falklands getting everyone off that ship - against orders - is what actual people do. We don’t dip out due to our birthright. William did good work and donated his recompense; ol’ spare, not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

VC10

VIP Member
How lovely 😃😃

The two of them, stuck together.
Getting under each others skin in sooooo many subtle & not so subtle ways.......
A million and one different ways of inflicting stress and niggles onto one another.

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of cunts 😃😃😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47