Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread. Am going to be cheeky and put forward thread title again

Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

ChipDex

VIP Member
Re Omid, the sugars seems to now think he's opportunistic and using H & M.

In book excerpts he has the nerve to say Sussexit (hadn't heard that one before) didn't go to plan and Celeb*tchy is going mental over it.

He's toast.

Spotted this comment elsewhere.

Probably an accurate assessment of how the "plan" was supposed to go. And didn't.

The so-called Year of 'Reconciliation' wasn't about mending fences. It was meant to be the Year of the RF's Capitulation/Humiliation.

Screenshot_20231121-093840_kindlephoto-271179594.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thank you Shushex for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Doodlebug005 on the title.

So dimwit and Ho are on the PR roundabout. They look like a right pair of desperadoes. And they're still hanging out with the Ho's pimp Skid Marcus. He must have something on dimwit.

The working members of the RF are just getting on with it.
Will there be any photos from the South Korea visit.

There has been some kind of reception. People are starting to leave BP.

With a bit of cuteness from the Waleses. 100% genuine, as they probably were completely unaware of the cameras behind them.

Thank God William was born first, and chose well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

ChipDex

VIP Member
How does Catherine get out of a car in those heels and still look so elegant and model-like? And no flashing like Smeg in the golf cart.

I'd be staggering like Dick Emery in those shoes.

Korean flag colours too. She may be in white tonight.

Screenshot_20231121-120248_kindlephoto-279829929.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Something that has only come to me in full technicolour this evening is the issue again surrounding (literal entitlement).
This woman did not even bother to get citizenship. She was dating Harry less than six months when they got engaged - and wa a private in much of that time, with no appreciation for how life would be (exactly as they were warned multiple times by multiple people.)

she married into an institution a thousand years old, with world famous members, with more than a working knowledge of Britain.

she’s a feminist but accepted a ) a title by marriage b) the job inherited by her husband

she was a member of the working royals less than eighteen months

but in that time she confidently expected this entire living breathing institution that had been the queen’sfor nearly a century, Charles had awaited for seventy years, what William had trained forand sacrificed his entire life, and without curtailing her own deviancies and greediness eg fashion choices, thought it should centre on HER. I mean can you imagine walking into a job in Harrods and within 18 months and a half hearted effort, deciding no needto engage with training or feedback from mentors, colleagues and superiors, the store should revolve around you? It’s a degree of amazing arrogance that I just don’t possess.

to then turn that delusional complaint into millions of dollars to live in a mansion and have Hermes blankets…how could anyone be surprised she’s been unceremoniously dumped by the royals. She tortured two old people to get rich quick.
She disgusts me more every mInute.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Glaschelle

VIP Member
And to think Cringe, if you'd played your cards right, you too could have been swanning around with the diamond lottery win on your bonce!!!

But oh no - you knew better!!! You were gonna make Oprah and Beyonce look like paupers!!! You were gonna win an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar and a Tony! And the Noble Peace Prize - all whilst the people of the US of A begged, I say begged you to become their President. Without an election - just a coronation!!!

So instead of mixing with heads of state, dripping in jewels, you're still having to push your husband to side to get people to notice you.

Great job migraine - great job!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Laughing like this during anybody singing a National anthem is disgusting… the disgust is just magnified if it’s laughter because the singer is Autistic.
I have plenty of things to list that disgust me about this vile woman, but to be so ignorant and juvenile in this moment that she finds it funny rather than inspiring is just abhorrent. I might have my Mama Bear hackles up because one of my (now adult) children is my ‘forever child’ as he has a brain injury (the best way to describe his demeanour is to say he has Autistic traits), however, I don’t think I’m too unreasonable being appalled by her behaviour here. 😡😡😡😡😡
edit: madam can only WISH she has a fraction of this singer’s, or my son’s, spirit.
As the mother of an autistic (adult) son, I too find her behaviour abhorrent. How can a person be so irredeemably awful in literally everything she does? The orange spangle would have struggled to find anyone worse or more unsuitable to marry. She’s a terrible human being. I mean, he’s a shitbag as well so I suppose he found his level. The idea that they thought she was better at the job than the born royals is risible. I think they mistook the brief flare of popularity after they married as validation of how fabulous she was, rather than understanding that it was riding on the wave of Harold’s (then) popularity. She’s nasty, ignorant, crass and so fucking basic they could never have maintained that popularity, even if they’d stayed.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

LadyBee_Aus

Laughing like this during anybody singing a National anthem is disgusting… the disgust is just magnified if it’s laughter because the singer is Autistic.
I have plenty of things to list that disgust me about this vile woman, but to be so ignorant and juvenile in this moment that she finds it funny rather than inspiring is just abhorrent. I might have my Mama Bear hackles up because one of my (now adult) children is my ‘forever child’ as he has a brain injury (the best way to describe his demeanour is to say he has Autistic traits), however, I don’t think I’m too unreasonable being appalled by her behaviour here. 😡😡😡😡😡
edit: madam can only WISH she has a fraction of this singer’s, or my son’s, spirit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ChipDex

VIP Member
Oh my Catherine. :love: William you lucky b@stard. Harry, please note, THAT's what million dollar legs look like.
Here you go. Taken from the other side. ;)

Haz is quite possibly having some "alone time" with his phone right now. :p

As he's apparently in Whistler checking out IG venues, let's hope his todger doesn't get frostbite again. Or he'll be after a tube of whatever face cream Catherine uses.

Screenshot_20231121-135639_kindlephoto-281643755.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

wibble

VIP Member
Hang on...

I've just seen a video of Catherine curtsying...
and she didn't throw herself on the ground like a twat.

Netflix has lied to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Chita

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

They're not still trying to photoshop/filter him into being "lustworthy", are they?

That ship has sailed never left the dock in the first place.

Harry & Meghan #394 neither trustworthy nor lustworthy

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
They really thought they would bring the House of Windsor down to its knees by attending concerts and sports events?

What is going through Harry's mind when he is being dragged to Beyonce shows meanwhile his family members are brokering trade and security deals with foreign leaders?

I mean, imagine what he could have achieved had he actually pursued an education in Defence or State Security and rose in the army and married a woman who wasn't a fucking psycho?

He and William would have been untouchable. He is literally the first spare to be given everything on a platter and fail epically. Even Andrew at least achieved some things before his fall from grace.

• Heart