Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Wow Catherine really looks amazing in red.

I'd kill for her figure. Mine is more like one of the cavalry horses - welsh cob style. Sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Roobarb

So in summary:
M on Oprah, there was a racist
H in interview, we never said racist, the press made that up
Scabies/M there were 2 racists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers! Well, I don’t know what came over me & it must have been my Cinnamon tea I sipped the whole drive, but we drove 12 1/2 hours today (yeah, yeah, a private jet would have been faster 🙄) & stopped only for gas & to pee! Made it to NY & got a nice hotel room! As you see, after 12 1/2 hours Sadie Mae absolutely deserves her own bed!! She is THE BEST traveling companion I’ve EVER had!!! 🥰🥰🥰
Time to wind down & then sleep! Three hours tomorrow! Easy peasy! 😉
IMG_5465.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62

cjguk

VIP Member
I don't love the coat to be honest. The bow is quite cool but would have looked better with smaller shoulders.
It's a little too voluminous for my taste.

Colour looks great on her though. I wish I could wear such a bold red.
Red is a difficult colour to carry off well, so....

How to wear red
gettyimages-1805863525-655cc4c029dd2.jpg

How not to wear red

904606b990f4ebb45bd029225e50d582.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

cjguk

VIP Member
Suspicious timing of the pictures of the ice hockey game when today is the state visit of the President of the Republic of Korea with W&C playing a major role

• Angry
  • Sick

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Sparry to KC - Don't you want to see your grandchildren anymore

KC to Sparry : no darling boy, I stopped playing with dolls years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I’ve never for one minute understood the whole “William cheated on Kate,” “trouble in paradise,” “she’s only with him because she’s desperate to be Queen,” etc. It’s so obvious that they adore each other. I’ve rarely seen couples in the public eye who look more comfortable and in-tune with each other than these two. What some people (the unhinged SS brigade) don’t seem to understand is that when it’s genuine, you don’t need to cling to each other for dear life and make sure you’re always caught on camera making doe eyes at your meal ticket.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
WILLIAM'S CORONATION ITINERARY

The day before:

Harold will be trying to squeeze into his old, three sizes too small, uniform while trying to get William on the phone to tell him that Mummy wants him to make Harold the next Prince of Wales.

Coronation Day:

Backgrid will release images of Rachel Duchess of Sussex, real life princess, surprisingly beautiful and young mother in a parking lot. She will be telling the, previously unknown, story of writing to Procter & Gamble through an interpretive dance. She will be wearing a Chanel ballgown as rumours emerge that she is "in talks" to be the new face of Chanel. Chanel deny this. Her jewellery consists of her invisible engagement ring (the latest fashion - it is there but you are too poor to see it), blood diamond pinky ring, Diana's watch, Trevitty Trev's bracelet and random tat she is trying to merch.

Meanwhile Scabies, age 29, is due to release his new book End End End Endgame the Sequel in which he reveals, with no input at all from Harold & Rachel, that there are actually 749 royal racists.

• Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

Re Omid, the sugars seems to now think he's opportunistic and using H & M.

In book excerpts he has the nerve to say Sussexit (hadn't heard that one before) didn't go to plan and Celeb*tchy is going mental over it.

He's toast.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, as Harry and Meghan are spending a week in Canada they are going to miss Thanksgiving on Thursday and this explains why Meghan was unable to talk about family traditions when asked about what she was doing for Thanksgiving because she knew that both herself and Harry wouldn't be with Archie and Lili for Thanksgiving. Their actions speak a thousand words as it is clear that they don't spend any time with them as they are constantly going away and leaving them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Debra_Whinger

Reading DM and I just have to ask...

Where did Samantha Cameron think she was going, the opening of a library...?

1700617216259.png

Who is this woman with William? :oops: And more importantly, wth is she wearing?!

1700617247987.png

• Haha
  • Wow

KatLit

VIP Member
My husband's not really interested in my obsession with the gruesomes and how much I detest them, but he came out with an absolute corker today!!

Him :"Meghan must dread Christmas".
Me:" Why? "
Him: "" She must get fucking whiplash with everybody calling out Ho!Ho!Ho! "😂😂

Wish I knew a way to get that into a thread title!

• Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I think they want the finger of suspicion now pointed at William and Catherine. Of the six senior royals the Queen and Philip were quickly ruled out. Then it came up that Meghan had written to Charles about her concerns about the concerns about skin colour. Now in End Game it becomes Meghan was writing to Charles about a pair of royal racists. If she is writing to Charles airing concerns then that can rule him out. We can exclude Camilla as well since they are a pair. That leaves William and Catherine. Per the book Catherine talked more about Meghan than to Meghan and they both blanked them on the two minute ride out to greet crowds after the Queen died. Gunning for them both with the latest varying recollections.

Him being the heir and a billionaire while she is The Princess of Wales (with all the Diana 2.0 optics stemming from it which Meghan coveted) must have them reeking and desperate to sully them both. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the winning title. i hyphenated so it won't be censored, hopefully.

As the title said, excerpts from Scobie Doo's book were published in the Mirror and they're as fantasist as expected, even this one and his wife distanced themselves from their pom-pom girl mouthpiece.
A new game of will they/won't they: now it's about being invited to spend Christmas with the RF; "a royal insider" claims that one's ILBW is always messaging with King Daddy and sending him AI generated photos of the littles.
The ILBW made an appearance at some Variety gala and she had to be literally shoved off the red carpet, hence gaining the nickname of Move Along Markle.
Two bigwigs from Ingriftus left under murky circumstances, so now we were graced with an appearance from those two at the Canucks game in Vancouver as a way to deflect.

old thread here:

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Stunning.

Screenshot_20231121-203356_kindlephoto-5275502.png

And new tiara for Camilla as well, I think. Is it the Burmese? She suits the really big tiaras.

Glad KC3's opened those vaults tonight.

Screenshot_20231121-203504_kindlephoto-5341969.png

• Heart
  • Wow