Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
When the titles flicked up I was thinking...good for Meghan not using "Duchess of Sussex" but I didnt have my glasses on. Then I saw it was below "Meghan Markle".

Why would you keep the title the institution you hate have given you?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So we are in the era of them out and about every single day, trying to prove that they are still together and soooo busy and soooo happy and have soooo many friends. The article points out that they are joined by their entourage. Not friends. Employees (except Markus).

And I say this as a veteran…Invictus Games needs to collapse for keeping this arsehole as patron. They don’t deserve any respect or any support.

Also, that seal clap. Ugh. So fake and annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
This makes the most excellent read :D Oh dear Scabbie

Thanks for new thread @Shushex ! Delighted my title got votes, been a while since I got the privilege , thanks all - my big head won’t fit out doors today🤣

Like that article @pinkleponkle - hope he expands more on the Scobie dig

IMG_4171.jpeg

🫣

• Haha
  • Wow

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Mum and I got into a bit of a discussion this morning. I was telling her about the alleged demand for $90m to leave Sparry. She said that Smegs won because she's enjoying more money and power now. I told her that the Harkles are reportedly in debt, a lot of Hollywood is avoiding her and not giving her the roles she wants, and Ozempic is clearly destroying her physical health.

Now mum is no Smegs-lover and quickly accepted when I told her that Diana wasn't Saint Di at all. So this got me thinking. Apart from Tattlers and some of those who follow certain youtubers or IG accounts, the general public only sees the surface and thinks that the Harkles won. They've got the big mansion, are living in the USA, Sparry has a job, they're making podcasts and doing charidee work and hanging out at concerts and games with celebrities. All the fun things they "were not allowed" to do before. She's wearing expensive dresses and dripping in diamonds. They're writing and publishing bestselling books. Their kids are living a life of private luxury. The only fly in the ointment is the BRF and its continued mistreatment of this poor little happy family.

Even for someone like mum who knows what they've actually been up to but doesn't follow their day to day shenanigans other than random news headlines, the impression is that they have managed to stick it to the BRF. For those even less enlightened, the Harkles have straight up won. So their PR, as stupid and wasteful as it seems to us, seems to have worked on the masses, which makes her narc-ness happy. Any dissenters are "just noise".

I had to then tell mum about the yachting and what MA appearing with her means. Thankfully I didn't have to tell her about the wallpaper 😂 (she's chill talking about these things especially since we all are/have been journalists and have seen things, but we were in the kitchen)
What are jewels, money, nice clothes and concert tickets worth though when you’re a figure of ridicule? I'd rather be sitting in my Ferarri with people thinking I'm a good and decent person than knowing people think I'm an absolute gowl. Reputation is everything. It is priceless. Warren Buffet was always fond of the saying that it can take 20 years to build a reputation but it can be destroyed in five minutes. If they stepped down from the BRF without the acrimony and went about dedicating the building of their commercial lives overseas organically and peacefully then for the most part no one would care and I think they’d be more successful than they have been. However they left acrimoniously and they doubled down on their victim playing. They earned a reputation as professional victims and despite being given multiple opportunities they haven’t truly capitalized on them and have alienated those who work in a stressful, deadline driven industry who will actively avoid difficult, lazy and talentless people like Harry and Meghan. What good is it really when you've already shot your shot and the millions in the bank stemming from it is dwindling and, on top of that, you’ll forever be seen as the professional actress who struggled to learn one national anthem but who will smirk at an autistic singer singing another national anthem whereas he is the multi-millionaire Prince moaning that his Daddy cut him off financially in the middle of a pandemic, who wanted to podcast with Vladimir Putin about their childhood trauma? It wasn't always so but through their own actions they'll forever be a pair of pathetic cunts no matter what they have or do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
The contrast between the ho's recent performance on the red carpet and Catherine today is so stark it's unreal. 'Chalk and cheese' doesn't adequately illustrate the difference, nor does 'apples and oranges'. For all the bullshit we've had to put up with and will continue to deal with, fuck me we've had a lucky escape not having that classless, crass, californian trollop representing us on state occasions.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Wow their PR team must be working overtime to make Meg "happen". I hope they're being paid well because it must be a thankless task - PR team frantically seeking an opening of an envelope for them to attend, Meg finds another eye wateringly expensive outfit that she will look awful in, appearance happens and then the media rip it to shreds. That must be the WORST job to have to do and I bet the juniors all hide in the loos so they're not assigned onto their team :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
How does Catherine get out of a car in those heels and still look so elegant and model-like? And no flashing like Smeg in the golf cart.

I'd be staggering like Dick Emery in those shoes.

Korean flag colours too. She may be in white tonight.

View attachment 2584264
Oh my Catherine. :love: William you lucky b@stard. Harry, please note, THAT's what million dollar legs look like.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Phew, just caught up again. Thank you for sharing the lovely pictures of Catherine, etc. My favourite tiara is Anne's, really sophisticated and delicate. 😁

I think both Charles and Anne look rather haggard. I'm wondering whether the games being played by the overseas couple have become too much. Or if they have decided that the truth about A&L is about to come out, and they're worried about the back lash.

I'm glad that Edward and Sophie are supporting the family, and I think Sophie will be a good rock to help them whenever needed; whether at a State occasion or dealing with the gory gruesomes.

I think yes, the Harkle behaviour is a drain on them but they [Charles, Camilla and Anne] are in their 70's and these events are tiring because they have to be 'on' every second because the world is watching and they can't put a foot wrong.
Every official duty they have to do still reminds them of their mother.
They have to maintain a front of dignity and calm because it is their duty, but they are still in the first year of their grief when every state event that the Queen used to preside over reminds them of their loss. There is a huge void - everything they do in the first couple of years is still raw because the Queen used to be there and now she isn't and they have to keep her standards up.

Which makes the Harkle behaviour all the more nasty because they have no compassion or thought for anyone elses feelings.
So yes, the Royals are drained and strained.
Yet, they keep the machine rolling.

No wonder they don't want any Harkle presence at their private family Christmas.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Exactly I don't believe this for one minute and how else would Omid know about the private letter and who the people are seeing as he said that Harry and Meghan did not collaborate with the book. I call Bull**it.
Exactly. To be able to write about the contents of the letter, someone must have told him or actually shown it to him.

And it wouldn't have been KC3.

Utter hypocrisy seeing as there was such a fuss about her dad's letter and her right to "privacy".

And I think people will just yawn about the so-called Royal Racist(s). Shouty might get a couple of TV appearances out of it, but that'll be it.

And the vast majority of comments on the Catherine and William articles are pro them and anti Scrotie/Smeg.

I think there's another one where Scrotie accuses William of being "cold" and tougher than his Dad. I bloody well hope so. The RF needs more no-nonsense Philip and Anne-type characters and less twats like Andrew and Haz.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Saw in X that the two execs sacked or replaced at I V brought to the attention of the managing committee the amount of money he and her were taking out of the charity. This is going to get very messy which maybe why him and her are pushing so hard to get back into the RF for protection for what’s coming down the line .
they are. Hell bent on doing everything they can for the RF to take them back as everything is pointing towards bad press and this will reflect on the RF reputation and standing or this is what they’re bankInghams on.
I think until RF KC sorts out this baby/ children debacle and come clean they shouldn’t touch them with a barge pole

• Wow
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
BIB The best thing now would be to do what Sweden did. Everyone in their LoS must have Swedish education, hence Madeline and the kids are moving back from USA. I feel like that would be an easy solution to many Harkles related problems in the UK as well.
That would get Harold out of the Los because, while he attended British schools, he never actually got an education 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 56

vretch

VIP Member
Just when you think Megs got her wish by being on camera at the hockey game & it makes you cringe…..along comes the Princess of Wales looking sexy as hell, in red. showing off her toned legs & that smashes the internet trending everywhere. Those legs!

So you sit back, laughing & smiling, and think the royals have done it again with this bloody cat & mouse game Megs is playing and again Megs loses and Catherine wipes the floor with her. Gotta love it.

• Heart

Debra_Whinger

Can't believe I'm actually happy the Suxasses are providing some distraction for me and I have pages and pages of posts to read through... Gets my mind off the looting and rioting that is going on in my city tonight. o_O😳

• Sad
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Don't you want to see your grandchildren anymore? Emotionally manipulative. Exploiting his kids to get whatever it is he wants. What an arsehole. Charles can see his grandchildren just not Harrys.

• Angry
  • Sick