Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member

They aren't welcome.
They WERE but they deliberately shat in the bed we made for them.
Now they aren't wanted.

And saying they dont want to come back is like a person saying they didn't want to be a member of the club who rejected their application to join it.

They think we are stoopid.
We aint.

We aint thick
We don't miss a trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
At this point I can see William banning ginger from attending anything to do with Charles’ funeral apart from the day itself and ginger can forget about W’s own coronation.

#notfuckinginvited.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Apart from the Sussex children, the racism accusation is the one thing they have left to use as leverage. The big kahuna. Whenever they want to upset the apple cart or bring attention back to themselves, the racism accusation will magically resurface.

And whilst I don't think it was W or C, Harry and Meg won't deny it because they like the damage it's doing to W&C. They prefer to keep everyone guessing, milk it as much as they can, coin it in and allow media speculation and insinuations to run riot
Willy pushed me into the dog bowl.
Willy broke my necklace.
Willy got more sausages than me.

If WIlliam had made the racist comment Harry would have announced loudly and with glee, so it definitely was not William.

• Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
Every single person I know who ordered Spare from Amazon …(which is only 5 people…so I accept it’s not a survey of the whole nation 🤣) …but every single person of those 5 said ..I was charged for one copy but received TWO copies !!! The best “ selling” book of 2023 …???
I ordered a tube of hairball paste for my cat Bob.

Amazon told me that other people who bought that paste also bought a copy of Spare 😏

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I agree with your sentiments. I actually think she’s even less than basic. Even a basic person can learn the correct way to behave and do things. She’s so full of pride in herself she can’t see that she needs to adjust her behavior to interact appropriately with other people. Harry would have a hard time choosing someone worse.
How Fucking dare she my lovely Grandson is Autistic and he is beautiful and loving.

She would have been given the lead sock from me right around her plastic,nasty gob and bollocks to bring done for assault it would have been worth it

What a Cunt she is, she should be shunned by everyone for this latest gaffe when I think my lovely Boy takes part in his School play and loves it, doesn't speak very well but still goes for it,bless him.

Hate that bitch,where is the man with the violin case when you need him.

Cunt,cunt,cun t bastards bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Spotted on Tumblr.

The cypher. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Up there on the screen with their names. Previously seen on their personalised doormat.

And Hazbeen loving it.

How utterly low rent can you get? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The closest Smeg's ever going to get to a 'tiara moment' in public. The desperation is real.

Screenshot_20231121-084921_kindlephoto-268222167.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The Daily Mail are making quite a big deal of MA being with them at the ice hockey - how long will it be before they 'accidently' let slip who he really is ie her pimp?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Interesting that the phrase Royal Household is being used - that isn’t the same as family, and don't forget he said the RF wasn't racist in his interview with his mate Tom B. So MiGs it must be and clearly that's why they won't let him speak to Pa!

The other thing they're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill is the 150 second drive of palpable silent before meeting the crowds after HMQ passed away.

2 and a half fringging minutes. You get in the car, you check your clothes, you compose yourself during your grief for a beloved gran to put on your public face. What the heck would you discuss for 2 and half mins - especially as you knew it would end up in a book (which indeed it has).

• Angry
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Oh furthermore this world famous feminist took potshots at the first female she could - Kate. Over what exactly? Not thoughts on Africa, modern slavery or children of abuse. No it was sharing lip gloss, shopping trips, hugs and dresses. Sometimes I think she’s fortunate diana is no longer alive as I think the two women would have fallen out big time and created rounds of tit for tat interviews slagging off the other. I also think Meg would have experienced some genuine vitriol as opposed to cold shoulder.

the only sympathy I have for the harkles is the danger their kids are As targets after all the ruckus but they could have chosen a quieter life and they have not - I would do anything to protect my kids but Meghan couldn’t cut the cord of fame. Says it all.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just read that today the Kings Guards at Buckingham Palace will swap their military tunes to play Gangnam Style during Changing of the Guard!

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Taking a packing break to write a few things. First? Always thankful for every day above ground 😆
Thankful for family & friends!
Thankful for Sadie Mae’s unconditional love ❤🐾
Thankful for smartasses & laughs!
Thankful I still have my marbles 🤪
Aaand thankful I ignored all the horrific reviews about Tattle Life & how “scathing” it is because I never would have connected w/you crazy lot! A shout out to @Chita for your fab drawings, 🥰 @cjguk @VC10 @Nuttynana for your potty mouths 😆 & EVERYONE in here who teaches me new stuff & ed-U-ma-cates 😆 me on the UK 🇬🇧 & BRF, AND teaches me new British words, shares their passions, sorrows, struggles & family! Like I like to say: You're all pretty swell! 😘

PS: American Biscuits and Gravy RULE!! 😆

PSS: The Gruesomes are fukkers!! 😉😁😂

• Heart
  • Haha

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Why is the DM giving them so much coverage? It’s infuriating!!! I check out the DM for Strictly gossip and don’t want to be presented with those two nut jobs all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Wow Catherine is looking fab, what a pair of legs, all the plates in Montecito have been smashed, extra stock is being shipped in from further afield in California 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

It's funny how the sugars have this theory that William despises Kate and she hangs on to him because she's desperate to be Queen.
And yet the older they get, the more relaxed they are about PDA on more official occasions. They seem to genuinely like each other.

• Heart