Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
My phone is the same, look.....
It must be a Tattle online thing?

View attachment 2456292
Thanks! Have you got one too VC10? I don't want it, but glad it's not just me.
---
Try draging it around the screen, sometimes a little x pops up and if you drag it onto the x it dissapears. I had a problem with messanger icon staying up over everything and by accident found the fix.
Thanks I've tried to drag it but it won't move

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Thalia

VIP Member

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies. View attachment 2464017
So, sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been posted but just reading the DM article about Misha NoNoNo’s attention seeking IG post about her wedding four years ago, and them using this to write a whole article speculating if Harry was on the front row.

I had to laugh at the photographic evidence.View attachment 2465173

I would recognise that head, balding at an alarming rate, anywhere!! 😂
wait this happened four years ago why is it news now ffs the things shallow people do for attention

VC10

VIP Member
A black oval has appeared on the right of my iPad screen with a magnifyng glass symbol and the word Search. I can't get rid of it, can anyone help? :( !!!
My phone is the same, look.....
It must be a Tattle online thing?

Screenshot_20230917-231305_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow

InsomniNat

Yes I have been looking but prices are unbelivably high one breeder wanted nearly 300 quid zippy loved the top of his head scratched also under his chin He got so blisful he sometimes toppled over thankyou for dropping by his page feel free to drop a message anytime ;)
You can be guessing who your new followers are 🤭
---
Omg!! I’m dying! (Stolen from Lean Meme Machine!) 😆😆
View attachment 2464521
There is no competition here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Have been reading stories about reactive dogs like the Pup, people insisting that they should all be put down and not allowed to breed. In fact, this was said about all dogs who aren't 100% obedient, which is such a mean thought. Like show me a perfect human 🙄 I tell my parents to think of the Pup as a neurodivergent child - if he had been my human son, we wouldn't have tried to get rid of him, right
I have to disagree with you about breeding from reactive dogs. The ideal is to have really good temperaments for both parents, but I have seen some really fearful reactive pups that were a product of their parent’s poor temperaments.

• Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I gave up on it some years ago as it's only for the most hardcore pro-Harkle supporters these days
---

Season 3, Episode 3 - Judgement Day

Poor old Joyce Barnaby - they finally let her out of the kitchen when she is invited to be the "Reader judge" of a magazine best village competition when there is a series of murders ....
She's the most boring person on telly!

I don't know why the writers bothered with her.
---
Celeste Crockett is right. It was S.3 episode 3.
*makes discreet note*

Just_me1954

VIP Member
A black oval has appeared on the right of my iPad screen with a magnifyng glass symbol and the word Search. I can't get rid of it, can anyone help? :( !!!
Try draging it around the screen, sometimes a little x pops up and if you drag it onto the x it dissapears. I had a problem with messanger icon staying up over everything and by accident found the fix.

VC10

VIP Member
It seems to move slightly if you move the page, or try to drag it but won't go/ cancel ? Bloody thing....

HadBax

Chatty Member
I have a friend who is a diabetic on that Ozympic. She's lost about 5 stone in a year , it does work effectively for her , though I don't know the toileting details or anything . She says she has no appetite or rumbling stomach or anything but knows she needs to eat because of the diabetes , she gets wuzzy etc . Doesn't eat a lot though, she's gone down to kids portions when we out.
She has tablets and they've dropped her dose back a bit recently.

Is that buttercream-smeared lying old ratbag buying it on an American private prescription,I wonder? Stopping proper medical-reasoned patients from having it? 😡
I’m not sure what you mean by “private prescription”. Does the UK have a public prescription program (maybe through the NHS)? I’m not aware of any public vs. private issue regarding prescriptions in the US. In the US, a doctor or nurse practitioner writes prescriptions for their patients, and pharmacies fill said prescriptions. For those who have health insurance, it will cover many medications, but not all, and the amount it covers depends on the specific insurance plan. I know there are a lot of differences between the UK and US in terms of health care programs (I actually find it kind of fascinating) so I’m genuinely curious about the distinction between public and private prescriptions. 😀

Reactions: 17