Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I am gutted 🤣🤣, I was really into that as the truth.
Me too and I was visualising her reclining on that black and white striped garden sofa that's in a lot of photos, sipping Tig with Meghan all crumpled opposite her.
---
I think it just doesn't occur to the narcissistic one that people will disbelieve her truth.
And if they do she gets them fired (piers morgan)

• Angry
Reactions: 17

KatLit

VIP Member
Cully always seemed to get herself tangled up with dodgy blokes involved in the crime - not quite the innocent madam she pretended to be - until she met that smarmy git & went off to the Antipodes. A bit too convenient if you ask me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she wasn't in cahoots with Joyce and doing a runner before she was exposed.
she'll probably pop up in Brokenwood! My fave ep was the lady bikers! Wish the Russian pathologist would eviscerate Smeg!😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
Poor old Joyce Barnaby - they finally let her out of the kitchen when she is invited to be the "Reader judge" of a magazine best village competition when there is a series of murders ....
is it the same episode where Cully's tutor takes an arrow to the knee heart while opening the Village festival?

they are very... creative with their murders, no stabbings and shootings, thank you very much, but one in 4 victims will be either skewered on a pitchfork or boiled in claret.

• Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
The one you are think of is Death's Shadow s2 ep1 - where there is a murder with a ceremonial sword in Badgers Drift. Tom and Joyce are planning to renew their vows at the church in Badgers drift. Cully has actually got an acting job and her mentor at the Causton theatre is killed by the arrow ... and the vicar is the murderer and throws himself off the bell tower when the Barnabys arrived for the rehearsal
OMG! that's of biblical proportions! i remember now, some one got decapitated and some other bloke got burnt alive. i must admit that Cully and Joyce are sus as heck!

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I’m not sure what you mean by “private prescription”. Does the UK have a public prescription program (maybe through the NHS)? I’m not aware of any public vs. private issue regarding prescriptions in the US. In the US, a doctor or nurse practitioner writes prescriptions for their patients, and pharmacies fill said prescriptions. For those who have health insurance, it will cover many medications, but not all, and the amount it covers depends on the specific insurance plan. I know there are a lot of differences between the UK and US in terms of health care programs (I actually find it kind of fascinating) so I’m genuinely curious about the distinction between public and private prescriptions. 😀

As she's in America I imagine , with private health insurance , she's getting it ( if that's the case) on a ' private' prescription from a Dr on her health care scheme? Can you simply buy ozempic over the counter in America or is it ( like the U.K. ) only under prescription there I wonder?

Reactions: 16

toninottony

VIP Member
As she's in America I imagine , with private health insurance , she's getting it ( if that's the case) on a ' private' prescription from a Dr on her health care scheme? Can you simply buy ozempic over the counter in America or is it ( like the U.K. ) only under prescription there I wonder?
No it is prescription only

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Minge isn't going to have any luck as the face of Dior/Hermes/ Ralf Lauren/ all the labels that she wore and wanted to merch and show them that she could sell their product. All the top brands have royalty attached and they will not give her any hope.

Has she tried Zara ( yes Sionarah Zara !) Primary/ George at Asda:unsure:. she may have better luck there;)
Forgive me if already asked, do you think Reittman’s(sp?) will take her back?

• Haha