Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Looking at my Twitter feed it’s positively rife with tweets from literally all the fashion, lifestyle mags on DutchArse of SucksAtSex’s clothing both at IG and generally. Even VogueUK got in on the act. They’re using a variety of descriptives like “sustainable”, “quiet luxury”. A wide reach I’d have thought. Maybe Reimans might want her back ( hang on to those Aquazzura heels!)
WME must have paid millions for all those coordinated advertorial placements, they’ll expect pay back. I’m just hoping like hell all her surgery, needles, the Ozempic, the acting to the gunnels and rictus grinning like a demon won’t pay off commercially for her.
I’m also hoping she keeps up with whatever regime is aging her so harshly. If she’s become addicted to the weight gain/loss cycle, the rumoured surgery and she keeps on that destructive track it’ll render her pretty darned ugly by fifty. While she’s at it wouldn’t it be great if she embraces her naturally greying hair and has her veneers taken out.
Re these screenshots, note that though viewership of tweets is high likes are LOW….they were pushed through on me, I’m not a subscriber !View attachment 2460574View attachment 2460575
Vogue you say...

Reactions: 21

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Used to pass the barracks of the Gordon Highlanders on the bus to work. It was lovely to see them all out doing drills but even better when they were out in full uniform with kilts etc. used to enjoy getting stuck in traffic then😂😂
I’m now singing “A Gordon for me…”

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
A black oval has appeared on the right of my iPad screen with a magnifyng glass symbol and the word Search. I can't get rid of it, can anyone help? :( !!!
ETA it stays in the same place when I scroll down.
ETA it's really annoying
As if the bottom ad wasn't enough. It used to stay away when closed before, now it keeps popping up at the most inconvenient times even after closing multiple times. Between that and this, I can barely use the website.

Did Smegs and Sparry send us bugs?

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers. Did anyone see if GrandMere Macron curtseyed for Camilla last night? I couldn't quite tell from the footage I saw but sensed she didn't. Protocol? Did Macron bow to Chuck? They're both so arrogant, they probably expected C&C to bow/curtsey to them!
The French shouldn’t bow or curtsy The royals were in FRANCE bowing and curtsying Is a symbol of obeisance.

Reactions: 20

Fredsnail

VIP Member
is it the same episode where Cully's tutor takes an arrow to the knee heart while opening the Village festival?

they are very... creative with their murders, no stabbings and shootings, thank you very much, but one in 4 victims will be either skewered on a pitchfork or boiled in claret.
Or killed by cheese wheels or a printing press :)

Love Brokenwood Mysteries too - the steam punk episode episode was my fav so far - though I'm even more wary of using a portaloo now!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hoohumm

Hi Tattlers. Did anyone see if GrandMere Macron curtseyed for Camilla last night? I couldn't quite tell from the footage I saw but sensed she didn't. Protocol? Did Macron bow to Chuck? They're both so arrogant, they probably expected C&C to bow/curtsey to them!
He is a head of state, he wouldn't be expected to bow and his wife not expected to curtsey. Especially not as citizens of a republic

toninottony

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure you can only get it with a prescription. That said, based on the answers you lovely Tattlers have provided to my question, it seems like we’re talking about the same thing when you say “private prescription”. That is, a patient goes to her doctor and they write a prescription for whatever medicine is needed. The drug may or may not be covered by the patient’s insurance plan (if they have one). I think it’s just a matter of semantics; the US just doesn’t call them “private prescriptions” (to my knowledge).
We have a very different health care system ours is NOT nationalized

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
or they could do daily videos of thier pets encourage people to mail them gifts etc I know of a couple of youtubers do this with thier huskys the guy has 3 channels also has a gift store with very over priced tat He has also a few books out about his dog retailing abot 15 quid each ( thin hardbacks) He sellssmall plushies of his dog 25 quid each He has a go fundme for donations towards buying a house which he recently brought the gofund me is still open and a Amazon wishlist for his house/van/dog/himself , People send him stuff which costs 100's Amazon giftcards AirB&B giftcards ( 50 quid ones ) so he can take his dog on holiday to make content for his channel What He does is starts hinting how He needs items and He is broke etc and His followers then buy it for him :mad:
The Pup does love the camera ... 🤔

Ugh never mind. Can't do it. I'd rather make a success of my business.

It's sick how people use the little ones they took responsibility for, for pecuniary benefits. Expecting companionship and love is acceptable, nothing else. Seeing a huge uptick in Instagram reels about how their pet is sick and needs funds urgently. Very clearly scams. Wonder how many animals in genuine need are missing out because of these thieves.

Have been reading stories about reactive dogs like the Pup, people insisting that they should all be put down and not allowed to breed. In fact, this was said about all dogs who aren't 100% obedient, which is such a mean thought. Like show me a perfect human 🙄 I tell my parents to think of the Pup as a neurodivergent child - if he had been my human son, we wouldn't have tried to get rid of him, right?

I would rather have this one scratch or bite me once or twice a day than him becoming a colourless stuffed toy (I know some dogs like that who are basically a part of the furniture, it's really sad). In the last few weeks he has started trying to give me kisses back ❤ Only he hasn't yet learnt that his teeth aren't required 😂

And then there's Smegs who adopted a dog just to pretend connections 🙄

Was going to say making videos might encourage her to take good care of the dogs, but then I remembered the Duck Rabbit video. God no! 😱😱😱

• Heart

Safcfootienut

Forgive me if already asked, do you think Reittman’s(sp?) will take her back?
Ha...not a chance. Didn't she *ahem* forget to return some Aquazzura shoes from one of her shoots with Reitmans along with a whole slew of demands for hotels being top class etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elsa929

Diarrhea is a listed side effect of Ozempic as is flatulence - I don't know whether the side effects are worse if you are not using it for Diabetes

I was forced to go over to a different medication, when Ozempic was out of stock everywhere It was a fake Ozempic (Trulicity/dulaglutid) because it did cause unexpected diarrhea and some days I couldn't leave the house. Luckily I managed to find Ozempic last week
Spoke to an endocrinologist that has been prescribing it for years already. Says most patients complain of constipation. But everyone is different. The five side effects from all drugs are: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, constipation.