Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up on it some years ago as it's only for the most hardcore pro-Harkle supporters these days
---

Season 3, Episode 3 - Judgement Day

Poor old Joyce Barnaby - they finally let her out of the kitchen when she is invited to be the "Reader judge" of a magazine best village competition when there is a series of murders ....
She's the most boring person on telly!

I don't know why the writers bothered with her.
---
Celeste Crockett is right. It was S.3 episode 3.
*makes discreet note*

Reactions: 18
Rachel has given you all the iconic fashion at IG and Harold's head was allegedly glowing softly on the front row of Misha NooNoo's wedding yet all anyone on this thread is talking about is the King, the Queen, Johnny, the French, William, Catherine and Midsummer Murders.

What is wrong with you people?

Somewhere out there whatsername will be sinking to the floor weeping gently

Excellent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How humiliating it must have been for her to claim to be fluent in French and then marry into a family with at least four members who are actually fluent (PP, HMTLQ, KCIII and Sophie - there may be others )
Actual footage of Charles and Meghan exchanging French letters...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I gave up on it some years ago as it's only for the most hardcore pro-Harkle supporters these days
---

Season 3, Episode 3 - Judgement Day

Poor old Joyce Barnaby - they finally let her out of the kitchen when she is invited to be the "Reader judge" of a magazine best village competition when there is a series of murders ....

There is a running joke that Joyce is a murderer and Tom is covering for her. Because since she escaped the kitchen she seems to be at the scene of some of the murders or finds a body.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have been reading stories about reactive dogs like the Pup, people insisting that they should all be put down and not allowed to breed. In fact, this was said about all dogs who aren't 100% obedient, which is such a mean thought. Like show me a perfect human 🙄 I tell my parents to think of the Pup as a neurodivergent child - if he had been my human son, we wouldn't have tried to get rid of him, right
I have to disagree with you about breeding from reactive dogs. The ideal is to have really good temperaments for both parents, but I have seen some really fearful reactive pups that were a product of their parent’s poor temperaments.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lady C

Diana in Private? Was Lady C aware she was letting off dynamite with revelations in it? No, she thought it would cause waves but not a tsunami (into her bank account).
She had to be measured about her revelations for fear of being sued by Diana, stating that the Palace made the separation announcement rather than being leaked via Andrew Morton as later claimed by Tina Brown.

Prince William in NY? Refutes the Harkles' assertions regarding privacy and the paps with his run in Central Park. Shines a light of reality on the pretensions of the Harkles.

Smeg has fallen from the heights of royal success? Has gone full circle from a wannabee influencer to a wannabee influencer. But better known (infamous), a lot more unpopular, having made some money in the insecure world of Hollywood hustle. Like a juggernaut she will go on hurtling towards her goals.

Smeg hawking her wares at İG? Always looking for the next (victim). Smeg has always fancied herself to be better looking than she ever was (legs). Her wardrobe choices were reprehensible. Short shorts, flip flops and strapless cocktail dress were unbecoming at İG.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
TRG. Bit of a different video, so won't be for everyone. So feel free to scroll on. She talks about a government minister, Dame Dinneage, trying to shut down RB from social media and thus earning a living, without him being arrested. Then likens the censorship to the harkles quest to shut down any criticism.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A quick reminder that Misha NooNoo's real name is Irene Ramsden.

Just saying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Couldn't bloody stand her, and Cully got on me sick as well (although minor compared to the cunty Harkles)
Cully always seemed to get herself tangled up with dodgy blokes involved in the crime - not quite the innocent madam she pretended to be - until she met that smarmy git & went off to the Antipodes. A bit too convenient if you ask me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she wasn't in cahoots with Joyce and doing a runner before she was exposed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cully always seemed to get herself tangled up with dodgy blokes involved in the crime - not quite the innocent madam she pretended to be - until she met that smarmy git & went off to the Antipodes. A bit too convenient if you ask me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she wasn't in cahoots with Joyce and doing a runner before she was exposed.
she'll probably pop up in Brokenwood! My fave ep was the lady bikers! Wish the Russian pathologist would eviscerate Smeg!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
she'll probably pop up in Brokenwood! My fave ep was the lady bikers! Wish the Russian pathologist would eviscerate Smeg!😂
My favorite episode was when the blonde woman from the bar. Poisoned the guy with his own honey. Honey goes well with lemon cake 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is it the same episode where Cully's tutor takes an arrow to the knee heart while opening the Village festival?

they are very... creative with their murders, no stabbings and shootings, thank you very much, but one in 4 victims will be either skewered on a pitchfork or boiled in claret.
No - I think it's the one where Cully is writing an article about some very famous actor that lived in the village (who lives in a creepy mansion) but whose "dead wife" turns out not to be so dead after all

The one you are think of is Death's Shadow s2 ep1 - where there is a murder with a ceremonial sword in Badgers Drift. Tom and Joyce are planning to renew their vows at the church in Badgers drift. Cully has actually got an acting job and her mentor at the Causton theatre is killed by the arrow ... and the vicar is the murderer and throws himself off the bell tower when the Barnabys arrived for the rehearsal

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to disagree with you about breeding from reactive dogs. The ideal is to have really good temperaments for both parents, but I have seen some really fearful reactive pups that were a product of their parent’s poor temperaments.
I don't agree with breeding from reactive dogs either, the same way that my friend and I discuss us being okay with most likely not having any biological children, to avoid passing on both potential genetic health issues (her more than me) and generational trauma. Was just talking about the general "annihilate them all" attitude that some people have. Think of this in terms of human beings, we would be trying them in court or putting them in straitjackets, or electing them to office.

Although, (it is considered extremely rude in my culture to say this, but..) I wish that my grandparents hadn't been allowed to procreate. Would have saved the world a lot of trash. Charles should have also used protection after William, so should have Mr. Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
TRG. Bit of a different video, so won't be for everyone. So feel free to scroll on. She talks about a government minister, Dame Dinneage, trying to shut down RB from social media and thus earning a living, without him being arrested. Then likens the censorship to the harkles quest to shut down any criticism.

Wowzers she is fuming and I see the point. To be honest I don't use YouTube that much so don't know their terms and conditions but it seems that they and other platforms are by cancelling people like Brand showing their users what they about. Controlling the narrative.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
We knew Camilla's dress was by Dior, but it was especially designed for her by one of the top designers
And boy did she wear it well, I think that's the best I've seen her look, everything from hair, make-up, jewellery and dress, absolute perfection (in my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies.
20130918_165348-1.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.