Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Russell Brand recently spouting on TV I couldn’t help thinking that he and Smegs are so alike in attitude, not looks (although come to think of it - shave his beard off, the hair’s the same, could be twins). She doesn’t shout as much as him but both are very immature in their actions, like to talk a lot about themselves, think they can do no wrong, are so up themselves that they think they are God’s gift to women/ men and, to quote RB ‘everyone they have ever had sex with has been consensual’. Smegs may need to add an addendum to the last bit ‘and each has paid a price, in one way or another’!

Listening to those two together on a program would be a nightmare!
RB only grace is he accepts he is a narc with an addictive personality.
Personally he is also as creepy and weird as the Smeg. His is not an on-screen character. Like Smeg he is in RL the same irritating person on and off screen. One of those people if they were walking towards you, you would run full speed into a 🔥

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I only see their stuff via somewhere else. It seems like the only women they seem to approve of are Smeg and Angelina.

From what I can gather, most of the articles and comments written about Catherine on there are way worse than most of the stuff that's ever been written about Smeg.

They absolutely hate Catherine. Apparently for existing. And wearing clothes that fit her.

I don't think most of us on here actually hate Meghan. We just dislike her behaviour and the disrespect to the UK and the RF. And we enjoy a good laugh at the fashion delights she serves up for our amusement. And we blame Haz as well for a lot of it.

And bonus shot of Johnny looking handsome and happy. :)

LC Jonny looks so proud of his boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Having the sort of day that should end with two big ones of vodka 🤦

I don't want to have what the Gruesomes have though - they go too far.

They are still cunts 🤷

• Heart
Hi Tattlers. Did anyone see if GrandMere Macron curtseyed for Camilla last night? I couldn't quite tell from the footage I saw but sensed she didn't. Protocol? Did Macron bow to Chuck? They're both so arrogant, they probably expected C&C to bow/curtsey to them!

Reactions: 20
Hi Tattlers. Did anyone see if GrandMere Macron curtseyed for Camilla last night? I couldn't quite tell from the footage I saw but sensed she didn't. Protocol? Did Macron bow to Chuck? They're both so arrogant, they probably expected C&C to bow/curtsey to them!
i saw photos of Macron bowing and kissing Cam's hand on the red carpet at Versailles

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMFG I have just seen Orlando Bloom's bare arse.

It happened right at the start of an episode of Midsomer Murders and his in bed with a woman and then OB got out of the bed.

They argue and it turns out OB wants his £50 for his umm services.

OB has also been robbing the well to do with his mate too.

He ends up with a pitchfork to the chest later on.
Oooooooh.....I LOVE Midsomer Murders. Do you remember which season and episode?

I'll leave an extra snack of your choice in the VIP room if you provide the info! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As usual William focuses on others, rather than his own grief. Imagine if Hazza had been asked to contribute to this. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2463359

And a standing ovation for KC3

The Boys dun good!

Rightly or wrongly there is a glamour about monarchy, and if the monarch is a good one, promoting the country, and people of all nations, rather than themselves, then they are a tremendous asset. I feel very proud of both the King and the Prince of Wales.

Every day I am grateful that William was the firstborn. The thought of Hasnoballs taking KCIII's place one day would be unbearable - because no matter what his place in the line of succession, he would be a nasty, self-aggrandising piece of work and would have shamed the country, as well as himself.

Fortunately we dodged that particular bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i think that's what protocol dictates :LOL: French Senate: zut alors, Monsieur Le Roi, sit down so i can sit too!
If you go to a reception in France, or sometimes a dinner, you can't have a drink until the guest of honour arrives. As a Scot, this is torture 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I only see their stuff via somewhere else. It seems like the only women they seem to approve of are Smeg and Angelina.

From what I can gather, most of the articles and comments written about Catherine on there are way worse than most of the stuff that's ever been written about Smeg.

They absolutely hate Catherine. Apparently for existing. And wearing clothes that fit her.

I don't think most of us on here actually hate Meghan. We just dislike her behaviour and the disrespect to the UK and the RF. And we enjoy a good laugh at the fashion delights she serves up for our amusement. And we blame Haz as well for a lot of it.

And bonus shot of Johnny looking handsome and happy. :)

Don't let @Nuttynana see the lady behind Johnny copping an eyeful of the kiltage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No, the protocol for this visit is to incline your head.

Macron has been doing the old fashioned, diplomatic hand kiss to the Queen, without actual contact of his lips.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"........after a report by UN chief Antonio Guterres called on countries to consider financial reparations for the 'harms suffered as a result of colonialism and enslavement'. Last month, a leading international judge also claimed Britain owes almost £19trillion in reparations for its role in the international slave trade, and even that might be an 'underestimation'."

I hope William keeps out of politics and things like the WEF, unlike his father.
He's attending an A-list reception tonight, the sort the Stoats would give their eye teeth to be seen at but will never ever be invited to. How crushing that must be for them.

Interesting Tom Bower said he's trying to find out why nobody is criticising the Stoats for the Invictus Games debacle, and I hope he lets us know but I bet he won't.
He's full of praise for William steering clear so far of climate change and politics, concentrating instead on conservation. So far so good and I'm very proud of him.
Did said International Judge also quantify the bill due from Spain , Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, and middle East States?

• Sick
Don't let @Nuttynana see the lady behind Johnny copping an eyeful of the kiltage 😂
I clocked her, the cheeky cow but Johnny is true to me always,despite you old slappers. lusting after him and guessing what's under his kilt.

I can tell you categorically that if you had to weigh it it's in excess of 5kilos, too much for you bleeping peasants who are only used to ounces.

And I didn't need to swim the channel either, got my own lardarse to keep me afloat.

Johnny thinks you are all mouthy old bints and I am the only here who is refind,classy,eloquent and has morals and my use of the occasional swear words turns him on.

So, duck off with your lecherous comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oooooooh.....I LOVE Midsomer Murders. Do you remember which season and episode?

I'll leave an extra snack of your choice in the VIP room if you provide the info! :D
Oh I'm binge watching as I missed most 1st time around as kids were babies. I've just seen this one! Season 3 Episode 3 Judgement day

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.