Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy with my little eye……
That kilt . . . the sporran . . . the snow-white, shiney spats . . . the neat little cap with the tartan band . . .

Even from here, and in a photograph, you can see the envy in that French officer's eyes . . . 😁
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't Myra say that Meghan she is due to be given award for her face his week??

I wonder what it could be...
An iron mask? :unsure:
Seeing Russell Brand recently spouting on TV I couldn’t help thinking that he and Smegs are so alike in attitude, not looks (although come to think of it - shave his beard off, the hair’s the same, could be twins). She doesn’t shout as much as him but both are very immature in their actions, like to talk a lot about themselves, think they can do no wrong, are so up themselves that they think they are God’s gift to women/ men and, to quote RB ‘everyone they have ever had sex with has been consensual’. Smegs may need to add an addendum to the last bit ‘and each has paid a price, in one way or another’!

Listening to those two together on a program would be a nightmare!
I do not doubt but that it would turn into a physical altercation for possession of the mic. Now Brand is bigger, and male, but Smegz is wiry, and vicious - so who would win?

Where is Harry Hill when you need him?
---
Also - Just an apology for the duplicate posts upthread . . . I don't know how I managed them, and it's too late to edit them out.

Soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
An iron mask? :unsure:

I do not doubt but that it would turn into a physical altercation for possession of the mic. Now Brand is bigger, and male, but Smegz is wiry, and vicious - so who would win?

Where is Harry Hill when you need him?
---
Also - Just an apology for the duplicate posts upthread . . . I don't know how I managed them, and it's too late to edit them out.

Soz.
Forget Harry Hill. What about Celebrity Deathmatch?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here's an old episode where Jim Carrey fought Maria Carey:

They sooo need to bring it back if only for a royal special: William vs Harold (William frisbees dog bowls, pulls off the necklace and starts swinging it round like nunchuks, Harold temporarily blinds him when the lights reflect off his bald head then goes in for the kill with his tube of Elizabeth Arden) and Catherine, seemingly beaten by Rachel who is slapping her with her oversize trousers, pulls off her fighting gear to reveal her 007 gold dress which causes the ILBW to melt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Forget Harry Hill. What about Celebrity Deathmatch?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here's an old episode where Jim Carrey fought Maria Carey:

They sooo need to bring it back if only for a royal special: William vs Harold (William frisbees dog bowls, pulls off the necklace and starts swinging it round like nunchuks, Harold temporarily blinds him when the lights reflect off his bald head then goes in for the kill with his tube of Elizabeth Arden) and Catherine, seemingly beaten by Rachel who is slapping her with her oversize trousers, pulls off her fighting gear to reveal her 007 gold dress which causes the ILBW to melt 😂
Oooooh!

I would watch that in a HEARTBEAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still say if the Harkles were serious (which they are not) they would ditch the hangers on and start a utube channel reacting to music.

Crank out three videos a day reacting to Black Betty, Lola, pretend to be shocked that the BeeGees aren't black etc.

Have a second channel - where - if they are serious (which they are not) at the moment they'd get Russell Brand on... and stick two fingers up at the establishment....

The fact is they don't have a fan base and they don't have a product.
You’re correct. They have nothing. NOTHING! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, I for one certainly don't think your email to IG was pointless or feeble. It is thanks to people like you who take the time and effort into putting your thoughts together and sending them to the right people, that they will realise that you will be expressing not only your own concerns, but those of many many people. So a big thank you from me for sending it, and I hope you receive a response. 😘 I also hope that it gives them something to think about for future IG, in that Meghan must keep well away.

Please don't stop sketching the gruesomes as you know how much we all look forward to new ones popping up on here, and we appreciate the little details that you include. I need my Chita fixes on a regular basis. 😀

There are so many people on here feeling down at the moment, but I hope reading this thread will help to cheer you up. 🥰
This sums up my feelings too @Chita. I bet you inspired others to write to IG about the farce of these two grifters. And those who sit and criticize you - that’s the sum total of their creativity. To sit and summarily criticize someone actually doing something. What did you do Chita? You took steps to stop a travesty. What did your critics do? They bitched about your efforts. Ignore the naysayers. Your art is wonderful. It lets us laugh at a truly appalling situation. And that’s a release we all need. -pease don’t close yourself off. We need your insight, and your humor. You help us laugh when we want to see Rachel keel-hauled. Ignore the ignorant social media idiots. They’re not worth your spit. ❤

On Topic: Rachel is a twit headed succubus. A pimple on the Ass of society. And her husband’s a douchey head.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just started listening to Lady Colin’s book on the Smarkles. Holy cow! She has the tea on them … and in 2020. There are a few things she leaves out — yachting, the kids, etc. — but wow! She goes there with Meghan and Harry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't Myra say that Meghan she is due to be given award for her face his week??

I wonder what it could be...
Perhaps her face was the model for a new line of Battleaxes. And btw, if she gets an award, it’s because she bought it. Hard cold cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
As usual William focuses on others, rather than his own grief. Imagine if Hazza had been asked to contribute to this. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230921-121603_kindlephoto-381025649.png

And a standing ovation for KC3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Does anyone read the US celeb gossip site celebitchy? I used to read it years ago for celeb stories but it's devolved into an entire site dedicated to fawning over Meghan and Harry and attacking William and Kate. Literally story after story. Absolute fantasist stuff masquerading as real celeb 'news'. And the comments are 1000000% sugars. Curious if anyone else used to read/still reads it, as most stuff I see posted here is Twitter or Reddit.
That site is hilarious. They keep complaining of the racist treatment MM endured while being horribly racist towards the UK. The irony obviously doesn’t hit.
They are utterly horrible about the RF and have an utter delusion towards Saint Meghan. The other day they were complaining about the fashion site Tom & Lorenzo. Said site had the audacity to comment on the boring outfits MM wore at the IG, and to question her habit of belting outfits.
Some of them are now boycotting T & L. Apparently they just don’t get perfection.

• Haha
That site is hilarious. Ironically they complain of the racist treatment MM endured while being horribly racist towards the UK. The irony obviously doesn’t hit.
They are utterly horrible about the RF and have an utter delusion towards Saint Meghan. The other day they were complaining about the fashion site Tom & Lorenzo. Said site had the audacity to comment on the boring outfits MM wore at the IG, and to question her habit of belting outfits.
Some of them are now boycotting T & L. Apparently they just don’t get perfection.
I only see their stuff via somewhere else. It seems like the only women they seem to approve of are Smeg and Angelina.

From what I can gather, most of the articles and comments written about Catherine on there are way worse than most of the stuff that's ever been written about Smeg.

They absolutely hate Catherine. Apparently for existing. And wearing clothes that fit her.

I don't think most of us on here actually hate Meghan. We just dislike her behaviour and the disrespect to the UK and the RF. And we enjoy a good laugh at the fashion delights she serves up for our amusement. And we blame Haz as well for a lot of it.

And bonus shot of Johnny looking handsome and happy. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Meghan is not real. This is an alien with no social skills or self-awareness whatsoever. I am convinced.

This is why her podcast was such tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.