Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who haven't seen the unasked-for beard touching, what a rude little oik, can you imagine the outrage if any working member of the RF did so?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm looking at this and wondering what on earth Hazno is thinking, it is an unmitigated work of fiction. Charles has done well in his first year, Harzno has been anything but a "man on a mission"

Me-gain really is trying to bring him down and destroy any reconciliation with his family....and he's too dumb? entrenched? enchanted with her? to try to stop it.

Looking at it it will be more of a flop (and more of a whinge-fest) than spare....

1694411151327.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
An
I'm looking at this and wondering what on earth Hazno is thinking, it is an unmitigated work of fiction. Charles has done well in his first year, Harzno has been anything but a "man on a mission"

Me-gain really is trying to bring him down and destroy any reconciliation with his family....and he's too dumb? entrenched? enchanted with her? to try to stop it.

Looking at it it will be more of a flop (and more of a whinge-fest) than spare....

View attachment 2440561
Another one destined straight for the bargain bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
For those who haven't seen the unasked-for beard touching, what a rude little oik, can you imagine the outrage if any working member of the RF did so?

It's stuff like this that makes me question the narrative about them getting divorced.
Because Meghan and Harry are so ideally suited, they share the same sense humour, the same lack of boundaries, the same psychotic eyes, they perfectly suit each other.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2440561
I don't think Omid realises he has done the snivelling one a disservice with the chapter titles 8 and 9. To me implies William is fighting fair and H fighting dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So, the entire hug was staged to make it look like they are in love and are happy within the marriage whereas really it is the complete opposite and they are not in love with each other nor it is a happy marriage. So, yet again when it comes to Harry and Meghan everything is staged and fake.
And all involving Social Media manipulators which is what their supported Aspen Institute is out to stop. The evils of Social Media and misinformation from it was their mantra (and one of her podcasts, I think) and yet here she is manipulating output via SM. Two faced, conniving 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So, he turned up to the Powerlifting just before it finished and it's strange how he doesn't seem to have attended the Rugby or Athletics events that took place earlier this morning/afternoon.
he must have been suffering from a hangover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just watched the Good, Bad & the Rugby on YouTube. Princess Anne & William and Catherine are all so knowledgeable & interesting. The atmosphere was very informal & everyone was having a laugh & joking around. I can see exactly why MM could never have fitted in. I don't think she has the intelligence, wit or humour to have ever been able to hold a decent conversation with any of them. Princess Anne was particularly funny & self deprecating. An attractive trait that MM has never had and never will!
Exactly. I bet Anne could see straight through MM when they first met.

Reactions: 48
It's stuff like this that makes me question the narrative about them getting divorced.
Because Meghan and Harry are so ideally suited, they share the same sense humour, the same lack of boundaries, the same psychotic eyes, they perfectly suit each other.
Have to say I agree. They are both nasty people who deserve each other. He has finally found someone as vindictive as himself.

We keep speculating that he must be dumb not to notice Meghan calling the paps but I now think he's in it with her. He goes along with her plans as long as she helps him with his vendetta against his family.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
As a dear departed older friend of mine used to say, “Saves spoiling a nice pair”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Have to say I agree. They are both nasty people who deserve each other. He has finally found someone as vindictive as himself.

We keep speculating that he must be dumb not to notice Meghan calling the paps but I now think he's in it with her. He goes along with her plans as long as she helps him with his vendetta against his family.
Yes, and when you look at the law suits they bring and what they complain about the media doing, it is in essence their schemes not working as intended.

Reactions: 36
That will always make me laugh.
He wasn't just any aide either, he is W&C's head of PR, and was pretty much in charge that day.

He later goes and speaks to William and William then conveys to the others that it's time to wrap up the walkabout. I like to imagine Meghan thinking shiiiiiiit, wrong person to be rude to. 🤣

And then as they are waving their goodbyes, Catherine melts her with that look 🤣
Her faux pas over the flowers is my all time No2 favourite moment (so far) with the commonwealth service still sitting at No1. The body language makes me cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That film of the flowers - I don't see her snapping at the aide.
I see her saying it's ok I don't mind holding them. She almost curtseys to the aide and says thankyou so much.
OK I get that she wanted to be seen (and photographed) carrying an armful of flowers for her own self aggrandisement, but I don't see her snapping at the aide.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Her faux pas over the flowers is my all time No2 favourite moment (so far) with the commonwealth service still sitting at No1. The body language makes me cringe!!
Yes 🤣. The flower wrestling will always amuse me. I have a couple of other favourites too.
I watched the departure that day after the walkabout so often, I could actually recite the details. 😁

The gurning from her at the top of the steps, towards Peter, while she was being roundly ignored, the day of the Jubilee celebrations will always make me laugh too. Zara took one for the team and spoke with them, and then they had to descend the steps, towards the crowd - no further delay could be created by them. 😁

There's lots more, I know. 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes 🤣. The flower wrestling will always amuse me. I have a couple of other favourites too.
I watched the departure that day after the walkabout so often, I could actually recite the details. 😁

The gurning from her at the top of the steps, towards Peter, while she was being roundly ignored, the day of the Jubilee celebrations will always make me laugh too. Zara took one for the team and spoke with them, and then they had to descend the steps, towards the crowd - no further delay could be created by them. 😁

There's lots more, I know. 🤣.
All gems 😂

But for me, the stupid hat and futile attempt to grab the polo guy’s award will always be close to my heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.