Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has Invictus been operating?
Was it ever full of spectators?
Or is it only now the auditoriums have been mostly empty?
Does it actually help injured veterans enough to warrant it continuing?

Invictus has been operating for quite a few years now I personally think it has done it's job and most of whom take part now take part in the Para Games both Olympic and Commonwealth and Euro championships which is a much bigger platform better facilites Does not have a ginger twit using them for self promotion and leeching expensive hotels and whatnot

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Channel 5 now...
How are they gonna do a program on the queen dying without showing Hew Edwards?
Or will they show him?
I've had that picture of him and his bum on my desktop for weeks. I should put it on my phone as wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Invictus has been operating for quite a few years now I personally think it has done it's job and most of whom take part now take part in the Para Games both Olympic and Commonwealth and Euro championships which is a much bigger platform better facilites Does not have a ginger twit using them for self promotion and leeching expensive hotels and whatnot
Yes, there are plenty more opportunities now. invictus is still a great idea, but I agree with you. There's "baggage", plus a lot of those taking part probably want/need the challenge of competing in much bigger events that aren't just limited to veterans.

Like the US Open. Congrats to Alfie. The UK is having a good weekend on the sporting front.

Screenshot_20230910-225352_kindlephoto-654621283.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I remember throwing the mother of all tantrums when the four of them appeared on the walkabout. Could not believe what I was seeing. But then......

Meg got busted on camera getting arsey with the aide and staggering about all over the shop .

As @ChastityDingle mentioned, Catherine then almost vapourised Meg with the death look.

And there was also a lady in the crowd that point blank refused to shake Megs hand or even look at her. What a legend!

I felt much better after that 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The arrogance of scheduling Invictus during the US Open AND the Rugby World Cup!

And then thinking it would be sold out just because its Harry?

Nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I remember throwing the mother of all tantrums when the four of them appeared on the walkabout. Could not believe what I was seeing. But then......

Meg got busted on camera getting arsey with the aide and staggering about all over the shop .

As @ChastityDingle mentioned, Catherine then almost vapourised Meg with the death look.

And there was also a lady in the crowd that point blank refused to shake Megs hand or even look at her. What a legend!

I felt much better after that 😁
I didn't get to see much of this when it happened and I'm watching a 45 minute clip of this on Sky news. Meghan just keeps taking more flowers. How is she supposed to talk to people and shake hands holding 18 massive bouquets in front of her face like that?

Also I keep watching for the lady refusing to shake hands with her and I never find it. Another orgasm that never happens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've had that picture of him and his bum on my desktop for weeks. I should put it on my phone as wallpaper.
Well they did....
I thought it was quite interesting Could do without the ch5 bloke. Few things I didn't know like the 1st pall bearers from balmoral were her gamekeepers which she'd requested

There was a bit of Harry whining excerpts from his fictional book

I don't believe for 1 minute he heard via BBC website They did hint that the others were 59 minutes late as they were waiting for Ho but also said Ho had asked for instructions from William but got no reply
I dont believe that either
---
Well they did....
I thought it was quite interesting Could do without the ch5 bloke. Few things I didn't know like the 1st pall bearers from balmoral were her gamekeepers which she'd requested

There was a bit of Harry whining excerpts from his fictional book

I don't believe for 1 minute he heard via BBC website They did hint that the others were 59 minutes late as they were waiting for Ho but also said Ho had asked for instructions from William but got no reply
I dont believe that either

Interesting too that Ch5 also did a bit of a hit piece on the overseas last night too about the fading celebrity in USA

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So she used a discount videographer to film the dance sequence at the first Bey concert. Second concert she gate crashed her way into the box of Ted Sorandos the Netflix CEO, managed to get one picture there and when he saw her, he called security and had her thrown out. Her slide downward continues at a dizzying pace.
---
I didn't get to see much of this when it happened and I'm watching a 45 minute clip of this on Sky news. Meghan just keeps taking more flowers. How is she supposed to talk to people and shake hands holding 18 massive bouquets in front of her face like that?

Also I keep watching for the lady refusing to shake hands with her and I never find it. Another orgasm that never happens!
I never figured out if the aide was being helpful by wanting to take the flowers, or it was decided ahead of time that she would not be allowed to place them. Guessing the latter. That is what the struggle was about. Meghan wanted her money shot placing the flowers and no doubt she would have produced a tear in her left eye and sorrowful expression for the camera.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She makes me sick
She makes a lot of people sick
No sightings of Harry so far...

Though I have been rather distracted by the commando action of the Italian chap...

Either way it's knob watch.
He’s in hiding due to humiliation after being beaten by a 63 year old defence minister at a penalty shoot out on German tv. Another thing Harry is tit at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So she used a discount videographer to film the dance sequence at the first Bey concert. Second concert she gate crashed her way into the box of Ted Sorandos the Netflix CEO, managed to get one picture there and when he saw her, he called security and had her thrown out. Her slide downward continues at a dizzying pace.
---

I never figured out if the aide was being helpful by wanting to take the flowers, or it was decided ahead of time that she would not be allowed to place them. Guessing the latter. That is what the struggle was about. Meghan wanted her money shot placing the flowers and no doubt she would have produced a tear in her left eye and sorrowful expression for the camera.

I think it was decided that the flowers would be taken by the aides from everyone and placed in a vehicle and laid out.
I am sure Catherine, William and H too, gave the flowers they were given straight to the aides. I guess it's sense that you are not laid down with flowers and can engage with people easier.

Reactions: 40
Also I remember reading afterwards, that it's a security risk, when they are handed something directly from a crowd.
Even Harry managed to hand over the flowers - as W&C were doing, naturally.

That moment amused me a lot. Some said she wanted to make it look as though the flowers were for her. Surely not 🥴😉
A female aide wrested them from her in the end. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.