Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WelshMam

I cannot fathom how shallow and vacuous she is. To open an event to injured war veterans with some word salad about buying milkshakes and taking her kids to school. Who fucking cares. Tone deaf. Perhaps that also explains her weird dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Vanelope

VIP Member
View attachment 2439154

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍
I think she may have been refreshed over the holidays. She has a very good aesthetic doctor. If I had her money and was being photographed constantly I would as well. It’s subtle though.

Or she’s just a very rich woman who doesn’t have the same work or housework or childcare responsibilities as ordinary women so can spend excessive time on her exercise, nutrition and skincare. Me, jealous? Obviously

And finally, both of them are markedly less drawn and stressed since queen and pp died and Harry and Meghan are gone for good. Since coronation all RF are much more relaxed.

Reactions: 52

GlassesReading

There's been a new celebrity sighting at the LA Burger Queen outlet - none other than Dick Emery's Vicar was spotted dreaming of a Happy Meal for himself through the service hatch.

Turns out there's a special offer on there this week - anyone with gravestones for teeth can get their photo taken for free by Gridback and a free tooth pick is thrown in - let's face it though there aren't any gaps at all there for food to get caught in - look like they go in the bedside glass every night next to Haznosense's shrine to Mummy.

1694530367983.png
1694530772673.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Saw this over on Tumblr. Interesting tea about what Spotify suggested, and Haz allegedly turned down.

And a very astute observation about the promo.

View attachment 2442235
It's very sad that this is being allowed to happen for the second year running. I can't on the one hand believe that the organisers are permitting the Stoat to strut and overshadow the veterans on the stage, hijacking the Games yet again, and that's before his odious wife muscles her way in teeth first.

But then, this is par for the course isn't it? They are allowed to trade on their status wherever they go, and what they want they get, every time year in year out. Half in, half out and the best of both worlds. Royal with no responsibilities, privileges which you can merch with a pap shot for NF like visiting HM's final resting place. Tick. Permission granted by Chuck but blame a rogue member of the public. Tick.

Patron of Well Child, pretending you've got a legitimate prince and princess as your children when it's a fraud courtesy of the Palace.
It seems that the entire establishment is on their side, and in this instance the veterans are fuel for the Stoat vanity. Injured in war, and now TPTB are allowing their injuries to be used as cannon-fodder PR for the Harkles. How this is happening again is completely beyond me.

The Stoat was a pretend soldier, failed at everything, rumours of violence and was carried to safety from his barracks when the drug inspection team were coming.

They are all collectively responsible. As the Ho once said "Silence us complicit", and though she was playing at being a victim, the silence over the Stoat wrongdoings is deafening.

• Heart
  • Sick

Plantagenet

VIP Member
So she used a discount videographer to film the dance sequence at the first Bey concert. Second concert she gate crashed her way into the box of Ted Sorandos the Netflix CEO, managed to get one picture there and when he saw her, he called security and had her thrown out. Her slide downward continues at a dizzying pace.
---
I didn't get to see much of this when it happened and I'm watching a 45 minute clip of this on Sky news. Meghan just keeps taking more flowers. How is she supposed to talk to people and shake hands holding 18 massive bouquets in front of her face like that?

Also I keep watching for the lady refusing to shake hands with her and I never find it. Another orgasm that never happens!
I never figured out if the aide was being helpful by wanting to take the flowers, or it was decided ahead of time that she would not be allowed to place them. Guessing the latter. That is what the struggle was about. Meghan wanted her money shot placing the flowers and no doubt she would have produced a tear in her left eye and sorrowful expression for the camera.

• Sick
  • Wow

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Seriously woman goes out for a burger 🙄
Her life is nearly as exciting as Britneys 😁

She has some very deep lines on her face 😃
View attachment 2441929
She looks bloody awful. Half starved and totally stressed.
Your manic grin ain’t fooling no one Meg.
Set up pap shots at a burger place 😂 😂
This is definitely not what you aspired to but it’s what you have been reduced to.
I do believe you have got yourself into an unholy mess that you don’t know how to get out of.

Good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes 🤣. The flower wrestling will always amuse me. I have a couple of other favourites too.
I watched the departure that day after the walkabout so often, I could actually recite the details. 😁

The gurning from her at the top of the steps, towards Peter, while she was being roundly ignored, the day of the Jubilee celebrations will always make me laugh too. Zara took one for the team and spoke with them, and then they had to descend the steps, towards the crowd - no further delay could be created by them. 😁

There's lots more, I know. 🤣.
All gems 😂

But for me, the stupid hat and futile attempt to grab the polo guy’s award will always be close to my heart

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I have been reading the comments on the Daily Mail from the article that showed Harry arriving at the games this morning and these 2 comments stuck out to me. If that second comment is true then it just shows that the Invictus Games means nothing to Harry if he can only attend for 1 hour and honestly he has no excuse as to why he cannot attend and watch every event that takes place. Shame on you Harry The Invictus Games and the Veterans deserve better.

Comment 1:
I heard that the veterans are not happy with him and his wife. I also heard that Simon Weston would be a preferred option. Allegedly. Also the wife had too many demands allegedly. Harry has lost the respect he used to have, and had turned into a z list celebrity.

Comment 2:
He is scheduled to attend for an hour and attend the wheelchair rugby final later? So even for Invictus he arrives, does photo op and leaves rather than watching all day. Shame on him.

If he's only attending the games for an hour, whats he doing when hes not at the stadium?? He's in Dusseldorf FOR THE GAMES!!!!

• Sick

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I love the In n Out Burger pap.shot.....

It clearly demonstrates everything that we know about MM, desperate, needs the camera, non authentic, copy cat, looking rough, like light stealing, fake grifter.....

I can't believe that WME signed this off at all....

It's utterly pathetic, looks so set up, doesn't make her look fun loving or down with the people.

The most desperate picture she's ever done ✅

• Haha
  • Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just a reminder.

Did she curtsey to him? It looked like it.
Another thing that amused me at the time 🤣. She suddenly remembered that she was most likely caught snarling at him, on camera.

So she did a kind of curtsey ( even though she didn't know how to when she met the queen 🥴) in his direction while apologising - insincerely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

knoddle

VIP Member
1694479958150.png
1694480281840.png

Clearly she has pissed off backgrid. That is a terrible picture; she looks lined and leathery. They did nothing to enhance the image, or soften the deep lines in her face and neck.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
THE PRINCESS OF WALES THROWS DOWN THE GAUNTLET:

75333679-0-image-a-105_1694522476660.jpg

Come on Rachel, let's see YOU walk down paved steps, in heels, without gripping on to anything/anyone and simultaneously holding a conversation 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I think you're right.
Also, the last 12 months, for the first time in my life, my hair and fringe in particular has gone curly, properly curly.
And therefore frizzy.
I've never experienced anything like it, I've read it could be the menopause?!🤔
I'm just a walking fuzzy sweaty shitshow atm😫😂
Me too, never had frizzy hair in my life (I have poker straight hair) until the last few years. My fringe curls up at the sides, I currently look like a highland cow 👇

ETA just checked the weather app, we have 82% humidity 🥺
M242-Highland-Cow-and-Calf.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's stuff like this that makes me question the narrative about them getting divorced.
Because Meghan and Harry are so ideally suited, they share the same sense humour, the same lack of boundaries, the same psychotic eyes, they perfectly suit each other.
Have to say I agree. They are both nasty people who deserve each other. He has finally found someone as vindictive as himself.

We keep speculating that he must be dumb not to notice Meghan calling the paps but I now think he's in it with her. He goes along with her plans as long as she helps him with his vendetta against his family.

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It was definitely two halves in the longer film, she was so rude that when she noticed the camera and goes all fake nice and passive aggressive it’s really obvious.

‘Thank you SO much though’

I love the bit when the woman aide has had enough and takes them off her. They knew she wanted a photo opportunity and was not following protocol and they shut her down. And she showed her frustration when they took them away by messing with her hair like she does when she’s uncomfortable.
BIB - Yes. You can almost see the realisation dawning, oh f##k, this is all on camera, and she then tries to look sweet and apologetic, including almost a curtsey at him 🤣 For someone so whipsmart, hahaha, she has no ability to read the room, or simply follow what she saw the others doing with the flowers. I like to think that Lee Thompson gave the nod to the woman who eventually took them from her. He was wise enough to simply back away at the time. 😁

Yes, the hair took a fair battering that day. She grabbed at it a lot and I'm no expert on body language but that showed how seriously uncomfortable she was. I was away that weekend, walked into my hotel room, and switched on the tv. I thought I was seeing things when I saw the walkabout starting. Little did I guess how entertaining it would be. I wonder would they have done their own version if William had not pre-empted it by inviting them along. Ha!

Oh and Catherine's demeanour as she walked out towards the crowd that day was only glorious. It was an air of 'don't you pair even think of crossing me today, I am not in the mood for your crap!' For someone so elegant, it was as near to stomping as she would ever get 😁. I imagine she did not say one word to them in the car either.

• Heart