Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cjguk

VIP Member
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
View attachment 2439581
These games definitely deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mae_R

Seriously woman goes out for a burger 🙄
Her life is nearly as exciting as Britneys 😁

She has some very deep lines on her face 😃
View attachment 2441929
Oh I see an independent woman!!! wow, drives a car and goes for a burger.... you people are just fool, don't you see the greatness in those (never seen before) actions??? btw tomorrow at 6:00hrs I will be driving my car and even stopping for a coffee, the daring thing !!!!! hell yeah! hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 49

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The arrogance of scheduling Invictus during the US Open AND the Rugby World Cup!

And then thinking it would be sold out just because its Harry?

Nope!

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why does she think any of the Invictus athletes would be arsed that she turned up late to their event they've been working towards, because she had to stop for milkshakes and the school run?! Her "jokes" fall flat because she's so obnoxious and arrogant, their egos annoy the shit out of me.

• Heart
  • Sick
It's stuff like this that makes me question the narrative about them getting divorced.
Because Meghan and Harry are so ideally suited, they share the same sense humour, the same lack of boundaries, the same psychotic eyes, they perfectly suit each other.
As a dear departed older friend of mine used to say, “Saves spoiling a nice pair”

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
1st I’m so sorry for my me-me-me-me explosion the other day. I’d been battling the flu for a week, when I was overwhelmed by the loving tributes for The Late Queen, which then ripped open my heart over my own late Mother. There was an inner struggle with my bitch girl trying to emerge. I realized I was mad at Gid, at that never ends well. Then bamm, the pressure from my middle ear slapped me with a return bout of vertigo. 2 days later It left as quickly as hit. iI’m feeling much better now, except for the huge embarrassment over my outbursts. :( thank you all for your warmth and understanding. ❤

Now, where were we? Oh yeah. Rachel’s a lying bitch, Hazno’s a traitor Cunt.

Much better now.
Thanks for the great new thread and title, @Libitina &meemew

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Squaddies now going after Hazbeen's assistant Beth. Is Smeg that insecure? :ROFLMAO:

She's the one who used to be on Hollyoaks, isn't she?

Screenshot_20230912-142007_kindlephoto-52373384.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kate is tall, has athletic build and keeps active and probably eats the right nutrients. She’s fine.
In days gone by (in the last century) Kate's slim figure would just be seen as normal because there weren't so many overweight people.
Anybody who is very slim these days gets accused of having an eating disorder 😄
Ridiculous

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
They really have aged since the wedding haven't they and they both look unwell in the photos of them now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Well, she's out and about again - our favorite vegetarian getting a cheeseburger LOL

Is is Smeg the only celebrity in the US trying to get media headlines on 9/11? Classy Smeg and I bet that'll increase your appeal over in the USA when everyone else is quietly remembering those who've fallen.

• Sick