Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
One thing that these photos prove is that Meghan clearly cannot deal with the attention that Harry is getting as she always releases pictures when he is away.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

VC10

VIP Member
Currently they are showing the Powerlifting on the Invictus Games official Youtube Channel, only 321 people are watching it and once again the venue is empty. On the Invictus Games website it says that admission to all the sporting events is free yet by the looks of it they are still struggling to sell tickets as we have seen many seats empty in both the Rugby and the Powerlifting events.
View attachment 2439581
He is the kiss of death for it.

No cunt likes him.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have been reading the comments on the Daily Mail from the article that showed Harry arriving at the games this morning and these 2 comments stuck out to me. If that second comment is true then it just shows that the Invictus Games means nothing to Harry if he can only attend for 1 hour and honestly he has no excuse as to why he cannot attend and watch every event that takes place. Shame on you Harry The Invictus Games and the Veterans deserve better.

Comment 1:
I heard that the veterans are not happy with him and his wife. I also heard that Simon Weston would be a preferred option. Allegedly. Also the wife had too many demands allegedly. Harry has lost the respect he used to have, and had turned into a z list celebrity.

Comment 2:
He is scheduled to attend for an hour and attend the wheelchair rugby final later? So even for Invictus he arrives, does photo op and leaves rather than watching all day. Shame on him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks for starting this new thread and recap @Libitina and congratulations on your first try .... it is perfect. Love the title @Meemew - very clever!

Any news of private jets flying over Dusseldorf yet with "Duchess of Sussex on board" emblazoned all down the side and a cartoon sketch of her scantily clad body painted near the cockpit as they used to do on planes during the war?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks for starting this new thread and recap @Libitina and congratulations on your first try .... it is perfect. Love the title @Meemew - very clever!

Any news of private jets flying over Dusseldorf yet with "Duchess of Sussex on board" emblazoned all down the side and a cartoon sketch of her scantily clad body painted near the cockpit as they used to do on planes during the war?
Ooooooo I think she's arrived ..........
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

VC10

VIP Member
Hahahahaaaaa, fucking hell πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

A pap shot at a fucking drive-through burger place.

Can she fall any lower hahahahahahaaaaaaaa fuck me, revenge is SWEEEEEEEEET πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
Perfect @Libitina
Well done starting the thread and well done @Meemew for the most excellent title.
Did you know it was in the number one position of most liked posts in the thread?
It had 103 likes.
Thats brilliant.
---
Thanks for the new thread.

Don't think this has been posted:

Down to minus 2 from plus 23 ( which isn't THAT good anyway.)

And it is all her own doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Vanelope

VIP Member
No one will ever convince me that using the name Lilibet was not met with incredulity, hurt and fury by the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 58