Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Not strictly related but I wonder how the US career is going? 🤣🤣
This bald fella went and got a "Scalp Micropigmentation" procedure. Think of it as a hair tattoo where a new artificial hairline is drawn and the top of the scalp is filled in with ink 🤣 I've seen it up close on a guy and it looks as bad as you'd expect.
s.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Meemew

VIP Member
Wahhhh (excited wahhhh not Waggghh Wagggghh) I’m so super honoured, thanks so much! 😊 And always a pleasure to highlight the ginger bollock head’s ginger bollockness 😄

Thanks for starting the thread and for the excellent recap @Libitina ⭐

Loving the news about TW’s minus 2 approval rating 🤣 📉

Wonder how long till WME throw
in the towel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Libitina

VIP Member
The Good, the Bad and the Rugby video is currently at 1.8million views.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it Burger Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Aaaah that would explain it.
I haven't seen all of it then.
It’s a great example of being able to pick and choose what you allow the world to see - the clip in its entirety is quite unpleasant, the second part she seems to be trying to be ‘helpful’ by placing the flowers herself. We live in dangerous times where things are moulded to suit a specific narrative.
---
Also - the reason for handing things off to an aide isn’t for nothing. Those flowers could contain an airborne or skin borne threat, a bomb threat, knives/sharp things, trackers etc. it’s a threat to security. Actual royals know this which is why they do hand them off - old 43 in her universally adored head probably believes she is untouchable.

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
from Reddit
Sarah Burton Exits Alexander McQueen - There are rumours she might join Dior, if that happens, a certain Princess will be seen in a lot more Dior, but not the one that’s been manifesting it.

oh dear, poor Rachel - another Dior/door closes ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Simon Weston would be a magnificent figurehead for Invictus; a man who came through war with appalling wounds (I remember a programme about him and in it they showed the agony he went through to have his dressings changed) and managed to overcome all hardships to be a good, upstanding citizen. He would have TRUE an empathy with the athletes and they could identify with each other. I say Simon Weston should take over. Anyone else want to write to Invictus to suggest it?

”Weston endured years of reconstructive surgery, including over 96 major operations or surgical procedures. Skin from his shoulders was used to make eyelids, and skin grafts also repaired healing contraction to his nose.[6] He suffered psychological trauma, drinking heavily and becoming suicidal, and admits his behaviour during this time was "terrible". He credits his mother with helping him to overcome this, in particular, her act of reuniting him with his old regiment, who refused to mollycoddle him (especially Glen White, who ran the Welsh Guards rugby side), forced him to "face up to the unavoidable and to be positive about everything including especially my future"

pasted from the wiki page

And what has Hasno endured or contributed by way of contrast….sweet F A🤬🤬🤬
New to the thread but I just wanted to say how much I agree with you. I remember Simon Weston from when he was first injured, and I think he would be the perfect figurehead for Invictus because he represents, service, sacrifice, bravery and resilience. I am full of admiration for all that he has been through and overcome. Harry is just a spoilt little twat who thinks it is all a game. It's about time he heard the NO from every direction possible direction. Let him throw his tantrums, the world is laughing at him now. He is nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Hannahebee

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
It was reported at the time that William invited them.
I am guessing that the family pictured the pair of them on the loose and thought that was the better option.
Supposedly, according to the crowd, (and for those so inclined to go and check, the gossip on tattle at the time) William and Kate were due to do a walkabout alone.

And then the spin starts because either William invited the Harkles or they threatened to do their own walkabout...
I know which version of events I believe.
And it's not hard to work out who swallowed the guff about the "Fab Four" the most.

But then I also suspect that Kate's glare towards Meghan at the end of the walkabout - and possibly why Meghan, by her standards, was well behaved - related to the row over the trip to Balmoral, and Kate being excluded.
Meghan having bullied everyone to prevent Kate attending the Queen on her deathbed.

The irony being that the announcement that Kate wasn't going because she would be with her children, just made Kate look better.

Oh and equally ironically, the row robbed Harry of his Kaiser Bill moment.

• Angry
  • Sick