Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I really can't think of two people I've never met who I dislike more intensely. I mean, obvs excluding horrific murderers, dictators etc...
But they are just SO awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

cjguk

VIP Member
I have been reading the comments on the Daily Mail from the article that showed Harry arriving at the games this morning and these 2 comments stuck out to me. If that second comment is true then it just shows that the Invictus Games means nothing to Harry if he can only attend for 1 hour and honestly he has no excuse as to why he cannot attend and watch every event that takes place. Shame on you Harry The Invictus Games and the Veterans deserve better.

Comment 1:
I heard that the veterans are not happy with him and his wife. I also heard that Simon Weston would be a preferred option. Allegedly. Also the wife had too many demands allegedly. Harry has lost the respect he used to have, and had turned into a z list celebrity.

Comment 2:
He is scheduled to attend for an hour and attend the wheelchair rugby final later? So even for Invictus he arrives, does photo op and leaves rather than watching all day. Shame on him.
Why even bother being there, what a waste of time, it's all for show and nothing else. He has no empathy for the veteran's, he's just in it for himself. Invictus really need to ditch him and get someone who actually cares

• Heart
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
I have been reading the comments on the Daily Mail from the article that showed Harry arriving at the games this morning and these 2 comments stuck out to me. If that second comment is true then it just shows that the Invictus Games means nothing to Harry if he can only attend for 1 hour and honestly he has no excuse as to why he cannot attend and watch every event that takes place. Shame on you Harry The Invictus Games and the Veterans deserve better.

Comment 1:
I heard that the veterans are not happy with him and his wife. I also heard that Simon Weston would be a preferred option. Allegedly. Also the wife had too many demands allegedly. Harry has lost the respect he used to have, and had turned into a z list celebrity.

Comment 2:
He is scheduled to attend for an hour and attend the wheelchair rugby final later? So even for Invictus he arrives, does photo op and leaves rather than watching all day. Shame on him.
Simon Weston would be a great figurehead for Invictus 😎😎

• Heart

merched bach

/
Big big respect to your daughter. She must see some horrific injuries but those nurses do more than tend to wounds, they tend to broken minds as well.

she'/s a good girl Thank you for your very kind comments
Big big respect to your daughter. She must see some horrific injuries but those nurses do more than tend to wounds, they tend to broken minds as well.
Yes5 they do. Many a time I saw her come home in tears

• Heart
Reactions: 50

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I'm not a body language expert by any means, but to me it looks like Harry is not included in that situation and is on the sidelines.

She's in front of Harry for a start (not next to him) and has her arm on that other guy (signalling he is part of her group /making him feel important) and in doing so, her arm is almost like a barricade across Harry.

It's just so off.

• Sick

sassyyankee

Wasn’t that walkabout when Meghan was caught on camera weaving as she was walking? I was trying to concentrate on the death of the Queen and NOT her ex-royalness, so I am not sure. But I seem to recall clips of her looking as if she had had a few tipples before heading out with her brother- and sister-in-law.

• Sick
  • Wow

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Time for IG to cut ties with Hasno. He brings nothing to the games but takes much needed focus from the veterans and, if all that is said is correct, he also clears out its finances to a high degree. As for ILBW; she has absolutely no justification for attending other than to clear out the charity’s coffers even more and to take even more focus from the athletes. Sick to death of these grasping, grifting, talentless individuals who put their own selves ahead of much more deserving people. 🤬🤬🤬

VC10

VIP Member
She could have gone and got a burger from Harry, had he been at work.......
23200080-7868221-image-m-9_1578583640830.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
These veterans all deserve so much better.
Remember 2014? 2016? The crowds, the support? Now they get nothing. All because of their shitty royal patron who has 0 to do with it now.

• Heart
  • Sick

wibble

VIP Member
'Ere...
don't ask me how I know...
'cos I know people....

but Kate has got an ED.
If you don't believe me google banjos and combine harvesters, it's a well known sign of bulimia.

And I know some of you will still not be convinced.
Well...
Ask yourself...
when was the last time you saw Kate at an In and Out drive thru?
---
Just like me! ....... in my dreams lol
No chance, I've seen your picture :)

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Same, unfortunately due to his involvement I won't be watching any
To be fair, I've been watching and he's not been mentioned.

Though I have been watching with the German commentary, and they keep using words like ausluber and spinelesstwatbehafen so maybe they have.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Not to be outdone by Kate's bandaged fingers, Smegz will probably next be seen with her arm in a sling

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
For those who haven't seen the unasked-for beard touching, what a rude little oik, can you imagine the outrage if any working member of the RF did so?

It's stuff like this that makes me question the narrative about them getting divorced.
Because Meghan and Harry are so ideally suited, they share the same sense humour, the same lack of boundaries, the same psychotic eyes, they perfectly suit each other.

• Sick
  • Heart

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Anyone seen that video of Rachel blatantly blanking the veteran in a wheelchair when she was talking to her about her children? The Royal Grift posted it on youtube.

She does not give a flying fuck about veterans and I'm disgusted Invictus allow these 2 anywhere near this event.

These truly courageous veterans who sacrificed so much for their country deserve a lot better than these 2 self absorbed twats.

• Sick

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the competitors. But they need to dump Sparry and they’d get a lot more support. It’s just the sort of thing I’d normally love to watch.
Why on earth did they schedule it the same time as the rugby World Cup? Even if H was not involved, rugby would win for me to watch over invictus every time, and I would like to watch it!

• Heart