Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Dear beloved friend.

I know this message will come as a surprise but permit me my desire to enter into a business relationship with you.

I am a 43% Nigerian princess, the daughter of the late General Thomas Markle, who was imprisoned in the podcasting war in my country.
Before his journey to the dark side my father was a strong supporter of The People's Fund for Maui and a friend of the Rock.
Meanwhile before this incident, my kidnapped father went to the People's Bank of Maui and deposited Insta$3billion in to the Oprah Winfrey Special Humanitarian Fund for safe keeping.
I am here seeking a safe and reliable way to transfer these funds to you as an honest and trustworthy person. I am here in the People's Republic of Montecito and I want you to help me transfer this money into the bank account of one lucky person.
Please. I will offer you 20% of this money, and some dreadful clothes I have cadged, in return for your assistance. Please I desire greatly to urgently transfer this money into your account without delay, and also relocate out of my country of Monticito, so I can continue my studies - before being sorely used, abused, and cast aside by Ashley Cole (whom I blame), I was studying to be a vetinarie surgeon, and grately wish to continue my work with dog filters.
Please send your bank details, and in return I will send you a link to an secret instagram account that you should like and subscribe to as a mometomoria of your intention to do help me.
Remain blessed
Princess Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Libitina

VIP Member
I apologise if I get this wrong as I’ve never started a thread before.

Congratulations to @Meemew for the thread title.

1. We had the one year anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II death.
  2. The Good, the bad and the Rugby video chat including Princess Ann, the Prince and Princess of Wales.
  3. Harold travelled to the UK for the Well Child awards and deigned to visit the final resting place of his Grandmother. It was pure coincidence that he was ‘papped’ by a random member of the public when the Castle wasn’t even open. He then continued his journey to Germany for the Invictus Games where he was booed and called Bomber Harry by some protesters.
  4. Rachel tried, and failed, twice to meet Beyonce at her concert.
Please add any updates I’ve missed.

Previous thread here https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-378-doria-the-mother-of-the-whoria.41488/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Libitina

VIP Member
IMG_2363.jpeg

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 86

givepeasachance

VIP Member

I remember throwing the mother of all tantrums when the four of them appeared on the walkabout. Could not believe what I was seeing. But then......

Meg got busted on camera getting arsey with the aide and staggering about all over the shop .

As @ChastityDingle mentioned, Catherine then almost vapourised Meg with the death look.

And there was also a lady in the crowd that point blank refused to shake Megs hand or even look at her. What a legend!

I felt much better after that 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Dear beloved friend.

I know this message will come as a surprise but permit me my desire to enter into a business relationship with you.

I am a 43% Nigerian princess, the daughter of the late General Thomas Markle, who was imprisoned in the podcasting war in my country.
Before his journey to the dark side my father was a strong supporter of The People's Fund for Maui and a friend of the Rock.
Meanwhile before this incident, my kidnapped father went to the People's Bank of Maui and deposited Insta$3billion in to the Oprah Winfrey Special Humanitarian Fund for safe keeping.
I am here seeking a safe and reliable way to transfer these funds to you as an honest and trustworthy person. I am here in the People's Republic of Montecito and I want you to help me transfer this money into the bank account of one lucky person.
Please. I will offer you 20% of this money, and some dreadful clothes I have cadged, in return for your assistance. Please I desire greatly to urgently transfer this money into your account without delay, and also relocate out of my country of Monticito, so I can continue my studies - before being sorely used, abused, and cast aside by Ashley Cole (whom I blame), I was studying to be a vetinarie surgeon, and grately wish to continue my work with dog filters.
Please send your bank details, and in return I will send you a link to an secret instagram account that you should like and subscribe to as a mometomoria of your intention to do help me.
Remain blessed
Princess Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement.
Dear so-called Meghan Achojah Dior Blue Circle Cement, if you don't stop sending me these scam emails I shall report you!
It is not even 24hrs since the last one I received from your email address in which you claimed to be an ex-soldier who had served in Afghanistan and was looking for love. You said that you needed money to buy your way out and give up your patronages. You also asked me to send you £50k so that you could hire a private jet to travel to meet me in order to consummate our love. This was on top of the £20k for your poor father's operation on his swollen fingers.
Furthermore, if you are in the business of romance scams, I suggest you stop using old photos of Prince Harry, you won't get any money that way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
from Reddit
ETA: It's hilarious how they had the cashier move his head off to the side, so the Megsie could give the pap she called a clear shot.
Adding photo:
eese-grinning-meghan-markle-pulls-v0-2jz8mer7lonb1.png

• Haha
  • Sick

DJB73

I've just watched the Good, Bad & the Rugby on YouTube. Princess Anne & William and Catherine are all so knowledgeable & interesting. The atmosphere was very informal & everyone was having a laugh & joking around. I can see exactly why MM could never have fitted in. I don't think she has the intelligence, wit or humour to have ever been able to hold a decent conversation with any of them. Princess Anne was particularly funny & self deprecating. An attractive trait that MM has never had and never will!

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Catherine really has grown into her role, and it just shows that William was 100% right to keep their relationship at a slow pace so she was sure of what she was getting in to. They're given a decent amount of privacy to raise their children, and now are both really raising public support for the RF. She looks poised, elegant and it's nice hearing more from her on things like the rugby podcast.

She's a happily married woman loving her life and it shows.

Unlike some ....

• Heart
Reactions: 70

VC10

VIP Member
This is the only thing , out of EVERYTHING that cunt has done , that you need to remember..........😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg

Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

wisebutwild

VIP Member
That film of the flowers - I don't see her snapping at the aide.
I see her saying it's ok I don't mind holding them. She almost curtseys to the aide and says thankyou so much.
OK I get that she wanted to be seen (and photographed) carrying an armful of flowers for her own self aggrandisement, but I don't see her snapping at the aide.
I think there is a bit missing from the beginning of the film @Chita. When the aid went over to her initially she did snap at him and pointed towards the gates indicating that she would take the flowers to put with the others herself (photo opportunity?) She then realised the cameras were filming her and that is were this part of the film starts as she turned all nice and apologetic and, as you say, almost curtesys to the aide. Somebody might have the full vid of the event not just this last bit so you can see the what she really did. Nasty woman.

Reactions: 67

ToodliePips

VIP Member
more from Reddit .. Harold not living his core value of respect ... :mad:
View attachment 2441601
Simon Weston would be a magnificent figurehead for Invictus; a man who came through war with appalling wounds (I remember a programme about him and in it they showed the agony he went through to have his dressings changed) and managed to overcome all hardships to be a good, upstanding citizen. He would have TRUE an empathy with the athletes and they could identify with each other. I say Simon Weston should take over. Anyone else want to write to Invictus to suggest it?

”Weston endured years of reconstructive surgery, including over 96 major operations or surgical procedures. Skin from his shoulders was used to make eyelids, and skin grafts also repaired healing contraction to his nose.[6] He suffered psychological trauma, drinking heavily and becoming suicidal, and admits his behaviour during this time was "terrible". He credits his mother with helping him to overcome this, in particular, her act of reuniting him with his old regiment, who refused to mollycoddle him (especially Glen White, who ran the Welsh Guards rugby side), forced him to "face up to the unavoidable and to be positive about everything including especially my future"

pasted from the wiki page

And what has Hasno endured or contributed by way of contrast….sweet F A🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

ChipDex

VIP Member
Saw this over on Tumblr. Interesting tea about what Spotify suggested, and Haz allegedly turned down.

And a very astute observation about the promo.

Screenshot_20230911-222539_kindlephoto-26244736.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
View attachment 2439154

I would love to know her skincare and makeup routine. She is glowing. I think her self confidence has grown which also helps her ‘stunningness’ as well.

#girlcrush 😍
She is always groomed and polished but here she has an understated intense glamour , like a film star or supermodel glow . She looks absolutely stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
from Reddit
ETA: It's hilarious how they had the cashier move his head off to the side, so the Megsie could give the pap she called a clear shot.
Adding photo:
View attachment 2442110
This woman had everything, married to a Prince, free housing, free everything really. All she had to do was behave herself, open a hospital, or visit a shelter, things that we see the Royal Family doing. That's it, that's all she had to do.

Now, she's reduced to paying for a pap shot at a burger joint. You couldn't make this up.

What a miserable life she has now and it is exactly what she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65