Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold the bus ... it's the todger's 39th birthday on Friday. Wonder how they'll celebrate. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never thought I would say this but Wallis is actually better than Meg, she knew how to dress she has class that woman.

BIB
The duke and duchess of Windsor were among the most prominent, exclusive, and newsworthy members of the “international set” of socialites and celebrities. For decades their lives consisted largely of traveling, entertaining, and being entertained.

That is something Haznoballs and the witch of the west will never ever have..
Honestly, I grew to respect Wallis since Meghan came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I adore Catherine's hair but I'd love her to crop it really short like Princess Charlene of Monaco to see if Rachel would dare 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I thought her big hitter agency were supposed to be one of the best? Surely they're not behind this recent PR tit show?
To be fair, they are not a PR agency, just a talent agency… but by this time they should have figured out there is “no end to their/her talents”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
erm ... late because of the school run? really?

yet she had time to go for a burger?

so who is doing the school run today then Megs? And why couldn't they do it yesterday as well? Which school do the flat packs even go to?

View attachment 2444350
I’m sorry, but she wasn’t just a plane late, she was DAYS late…how long was the queue for milkshakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry, but she wasn’t just a plane late, she was DAYS late…how long was the queue for milkshakes?
She didn’t realise she would have to pay for them…but then she remembered her mother’s words….”don’t give the milk away for free “

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone give me the link for this Tweet, she won't let me see her Tweets!
Full speech for the Media Gallery (MP4, 15Mb) 👇 I've never heard such insincere waffle. She must use the word "Amazing" a dozen times in 2 minutes :sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I adore Catherine's hair but I'd love her to crop it really short like Princess Charlene of Monaco to see if Rachel would dare 🤣
She can do a fake cut. Would be fun.

I don't have the courage to listen to either of them 😱😂

Reactions: 17
Why is she there, seriously. Her and her teeth. FFS.
It's nothing to do with her. 😡

And Invictus needs to rid themselves of him also.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Dear Lady C

One HUGE difference beteeen the Savile/Charles friendship and the Epstein/Andrew friendship is that Epstein was convicted in court and imprisoned after evidence proved his crimes.
There was no doubt he was guilty yet Andrew continued his association with him.

No matter what we all think now or that we believe all the rumours, Savile was never tried or convicted.

It's different.
Charles always has the excuse that he doesn't listen to rumours.
I can't see any difference. In fact this is just as bad or worse.
Exactly the same happened with Michael Ball and PC. in 1992 Ball was cautioned by the police for gross indecency against minors he was training for the priesthood. PC wrote to Ball, who was his long time friend.
"I feel so desperately strongly about the monstrous wrongs that have been done to you and the way you have been treated...."

"Prince Charles was friends with the ex-Bishop of Lewes Ball for over two decades after he accepted a caution for gross indecency."

He lobbied for Ball to be returned to ministry, where he carried on abusing young men. The details were truly horrific, one youngster committed suicide and PC was criticised at the Child Abuse Enquiry for helping Ball return to work and carry on his abuse. Finally Ball was convicted in 2015 of sexual abuse of vulnerable teenagers and imprisoned. He'd been doing it since the 70's.

PC's excuse that he didn't know what was going on, didn't know the meaning of gross indecency, was deceived, didn't wash with the victims and their families who were angry that he avoided giving evidence.

"PC only cut ties with Ball after he was convicted of sexually abusing 18 young men aged 17 to 25 over 30 years in 2015."

By then it was too late and the damage was done. All the IICSA Court documents are on the internet. BookWorm is right in what she says, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.