Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, but is Bookworm sounding a bit deranged these days? Why is she only now referring to stuff that is widely known? Trying too hard, I think

At least she's stopped having the bloody tweety birds chirruping in the background.
πŸ˜… :LOL: πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks completely different :oops: and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
The weight loss doesn’t suit her and her big jaw is even more pronounced now. She reminds me of those ventriloquist lower face puppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her teeth are terrible what has she done to herself. 🀭
---
The weight loss doesn’t suit her and her big jaw is even more pronounced now. She reminds me of those ventriloquist lower face puppets.
Bo Selecta (if you are from the UK you know)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
erm ... late because of the school run? really?

yet she had time to go for a burger?

so who is doing the school run today then Megs? And why couldn't they do it yesterday as well? Which school do the flat packs even go to?

1694550116050.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So everyone thinks that she's on Ozempic? She looks different. I don't hate the outfit but the teeth are new.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I went off to work this afternoon thinking I'm only missing 2 pages to read on Tattle, come home and find over 20 pages! 😱😱😱😱
And a sugar came to infiltrate the thread and I missed it! 😑

Universe, if you are listening I really need to win the lottery to stay up to date with Tattle (and buy some 🐎🐎🐎😁😁😁)

On topic: Everything the Harkles have done recently has reinforced my opinion They are still C***S
Now I'm going back to catching up :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Misuse of Ozempic clearly gives horrendous results for saggy wrinkled skin. Without weight training to build muscle to fill out the skin she looks like a skinwalker.

Reactions: 27
This couple aren’t separating any time soon unfortunately! They are ultra co dependent of each other . The pics tonight just prove it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I really can't think of two people I've never met who I dislike more intensely. I mean, obvs excluding horrific murderers, dictators etc...
But they are just SO awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I went off to work this afternoon thinking I'm only missing 2 pages to read on Tattle, come home and find over 20 pages! 😱😱😱😱
And a sugar came to infiltrate the thread and I missed it! 😑

Universe, if you are listening I really need to win the lottery to stay up to date with Tattle (and buy some 🐎🐎🐎😁😁😁)

On topic: Everything the Harkles have done recently has reinforced my opinion They are still C***S
Now I'm going back to catching up :)
Here is horse:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

If you win the lottery .

Or a Andalusian , equally beautiful.
Tattle always ruins my fun with sugars.
Let them stay...and talk...it's fun.:devilish:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.