Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wish I had a cluster-b narcissistic personality disorder, life must be so much easier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah, fellow Tattlers, when the desperation reaches new heights, the invaders appear. Best to take a page from King Charles' book and just ignore them.

Reactions: 33
The ''indoctrination of a Royal gentleman .''
Yes, serious.
Cheating?
Yeah, sometimes , for some OK, but the ''protector syndrome'' in Royal men, was through entire history a way for a certain type of woman to rob them blind, and often wield a serious amount of power.

Harry is the pinnacle of the paranoid protector, it's his brain, his only focus, and only purpose.
It is a combination of Diana's death, Royal history and lack of individual purpose.
He sees himself as a ''bodyguard '' of her, his over inflated ego that came from serving in the military (the belief that he would have the skill) creates the ultra focused behavior in her presence.
It can be a normal dynamic for some couples, it can be the aftermath of ''you never told me/you promised me/I'm afraid...'' behaviors .
The former is OK, the later can go terribly wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She looks completely different :oops: and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
Louise Roe maybe?
Isnt it just so her to fly in at the end to thank everyone in Germany...like they need her recognition....

Reactions: 21
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm is currently reading 3 books on RF , Bower's The Rebel King, Angela Kelly's book and one on Elizabeth. The overlaps are interesting.
She's said time and again that she's obsessed with fairness, and if you talk about PA's friendship with Epstein you have to also talk about PC's friendships with Savile, Peter Ball and Laurens van der Post.
As long as these friendships are ignored, she'll ignore Epstein. If you make excuses for one and say PC didn't know about Savile, you have to allow this for PA too. Fairness must be applied across the board.
No question the Harkles have behaved very badly and are grifters grabbing freebies. Using people along the way, discarding their families.
BookWorm's not very interested in Camilla, and has been reading between the lines, but was shocked to find confirmation in black and white.
Her first impression of PC as money-hungry and greedy came from the cash for honours scandals.
It's all down to money, and the Harkle conduct in this regard is little different to the conduct of KC and his wife who should be judged as having done the same. Alliances are formed for benefit. In July 1999 PC and C went on the world's third largest private yacht owned by a dodgy Greek millionaire. Camilla's actions and attitude came as a surprise to BookWorm, as Camilla asked about and secured a holiday in the South of France in return for giving the millionaire banker a visit to St James's Palace. Arranged by Michael Fawcett.

When John Major gave a speech to the House of Commons about PC and Diana's separation, the language was woolly "it is intended" etc. He said there was no third party involved, despite the affairs on both sides being widely known.

In this speech was a lie deliberately written in by PC's staff: Major told the MPs that although it was a legal separation, it would not have any constitutional implications and that Diana would one day still be Queen.
How anyone could have believed this is beyond BookWorm.
The lie was as obvious as the Ho's claim that they were married three days before, and the result was just as embarrassing as Welby contradicted it.
Five weeks after Major's speech, the Tampongate transcription appeared in the Daily Mirror.

BookWorm is not advocating for the Harkles, but we have to also weigh against KC and his wife. Is he fit to be King and Head of the Church of England? Reading these books, No.
KC won't remove the Harkle titles, and will leave it to William to deal with.
William hasn't broken many rules if any, and in his favour is that he's a man of action and not just talk. He's working on low cost housing instead of designer villages.

KC' s support lies mainly with the over 60's and he's a risk to the Monarchy. BookWorm is a huge supporter of the Monarchy but not of KC, and this video explains why. William and Catherine will be ideal as King and Queen, but KC, his wife and the Stoat don't inspire the same loyalty. Anne would have been a great queen, she had a failed marriage but never lied about it. Who doesn't love Anne?
BookWorm asked that before judging and commenting, people listen to the narrative.

Dear Lady C

One HUGE difference beteeen the Savile/Charles friendship and the Epstein/Andrew friendship is that Epstein was convicted in court and imprisoned after evidence proved his crimes.
There was no doubt he was guilty yet Andrew continued his association with him.

No matter what we all think now or that we believe all the rumours, Savile was never tried or convicted.

It's different.
Charles always has the excuse that he doesn't listen to rumours.

Reactions: 32
She really doesn't want to hold that woman's hand, look at her fake grimace.
Look carefully, the woman is holding ILBW’s wrist and ILBW’s hand is not in proximity to the woman’s s hand. ILBW most certainly is trying to avoid contact but has no choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Meghan looks really… off… in these pictures. Like the uncanny valley! Is this just due to the ozempic/Kate cosplaying, or is there something more… very uncomfortable.

• Wow
She looks completely different :oops: and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
Cheryl Cole - Harry’s big crush (I’ve always thought that is why he went for her - she is a poundshop Cheryl Cole.. don’t say it😂). Henceforth why he was being so snide about Liam Payne at the Commonwealth ceremony a few years back. He has no decorum. Neither of them do. Socially unsophisticated and childish.
DA4D4C4F-5DE1-4864-9112-80608088B90F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That is a lot of makeup, very heavy foundation.

I do like the lip color, but yikes, girl, lay off the mascara.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me, but is Bookworm sounding a bit deranged these days? Why is she only now referring to stuff that is widely known? Trying too hard, I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Cheryl Cole - Harry’s big crush (I’ve always thought that is why he went for her - she is a poundshop Cheryl Cole.. don’t say it😂). Henceforth why he was being so snide about Liam Payne at the Commonwealth ceremony a few years back. He has no decorum. Neither of them do. Socially unsophisticated and childish. View attachment 2444292
What childish behaviour! Giggling might be acceptable by children, but not an adult

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.