Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot fathom how shallow and vacuous she is. To open an event to injured war veterans with some word salad about buying milkshakes and taking her kids to school. Who bleeping cares. Tone deaf. Perhaps that also explains her weird dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m sorry, but she wasn’t just a plane late, she was DAYS late…how long was the queue for milkshakes?
Well, she sent her security on a 10 mile round trip to fetch it but he brought back strawberry - the wrong flavour ...then the right flavour banana but made with cows milk not soy
...then the banana soy shake had no chia seeds
...then she decided it might taste better with oat milk
...he forgot the chia seeds again

You see? Even with the best security money can buy, your milkshake order can take all day.

And this is why they need IPP status and proper security from the Met

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannot fathom how shallow and vacuous she is. To open an event to injured war veterans with some word salad about buying milkshakes and taking her kids to school. Who bleeping cares. Tone deaf. Perhaps that also explains her weird dancing.
She's just a simple deluded bleep.
Obvs. too much alcohol/drugs in the bloodstream upon conception.........
Screenshot_20230811-210239_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks completely different :oops: and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
I've always tought she was going for Jennifer Connally's look. Straight browns, hair often in tight updo. That's why she is into the gaunt look these days,

1694551299476.png
1694551540683.png
1694552117953.png
1694552234275.png

Reactions: 22
I'd found this earlier today. Sharing just part of the article (rehashed from The Mirror, I think), because I couldn't take any more. A couple of 'interesting' things. The depiction of HMTLQ was taken from poor upset granny to a bit pathetic. Also, rewriting history regarding her reaction to Flatpack #2's name.

IMG_20230913_023320.jpg

Screenshot_20230912-170453.png

Screenshot_20230912-170506.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Stand back, Hamburg Invictus
Because you oughta know whatcha gonna get in me
Just a little touch of star quality
It's all quite easy, to be this strange.
Not trying to explain, why I can't feel
but expecting your love after all that I've done.
No one believes me - all that they see is one face of my two
although both faces are starting to line:
spray tan six or seven will do.

Reactions: 19
No one will ever convince me that using the name Lilibet was not met with incredulity, hurt and fury by the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Is it just me, but is Bookworm sounding a bit deranged these days? Why is she only now referring to stuff that is widely known? Trying too hard, I think
I think in fairness they're all going over the same ground just like we are except we analyse tweets and photos etc and are a little community.
Lady C says very little and likely reads on here, is careful not to step out of line. We're all still waiting for the big reveals which are promised but never happen, and I think that everything is being quietly stitched up.

Celt hasn't said anything further about the PA Ukraine business, which I found really shocking but it's all just disappeared though she said she believed it 100%.
No recent Laura Poirot, but her videos are too long to transcribe.
The women if any who were mistreated by the Stoat have been paid off imo.
We're all in the same boat and tbh I sometimes feel quite deranged too with all the tit that gets thrown at us.
Nobody in the press ever mentions the Flatpacks. Not lady C either, though BookWorm and Celt are at least trying with their birth certificate investigations etc.

I can't believe the Ho preening at IG, that this has been allowed and that nobody has objected - nobody with any power, that is. The ones who have objected are the veterans (who cares?), we Tattlers, and newspaper readers in the comments. We have no power and don't count so TPTB allow the Stoats to flaunt themselves as royalty to the world with no repercussions at all.
Sorry rabbitting on a bit here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why is she there, seriously. Her and her teeth. FFS.
It's nothing to do with her. 😡

And Invictus needs to rid themselves of him also.
IMO it would probably be a lot different if he was still a working Royal. Now it just comes across as though Invictus is merely a PR opportunity to cosplay his former life. And he's totally over-egging the pudding to the point where his behaviour is almost a parody of the "cheeky chappie" persona. " Cheeky" worked when he was in his 20s. Now he's almost 40, balding and rapidly losing any boyish "charm" he might have had in his pre-Smeg days. And it's failing bigtime.

There are loads of ways to support veterans other than Invictus, and maybe more people are doing that because Hazza's recent behaviour has repulsed them. The lack of online engagement on the YouTube channel must surely be worrying for the actual organisers. Plus the empty seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.