Harry & Meghan #379 Hair Unapparent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd found this earlier today. Sharing just part of the article (rehashed from The Mirror, I think), because I couldn't take any more. A couple of 'interesting' things. The depiction of HMTLQ was taken from poor upset granny to a bit pathetic. Also, rewriting history regarding her reaction to Flatpack #2's name.

View attachment 2444484
View attachment 2444485
View attachment 2444489
JMO but what a load of rubbish. HM never met Legless as the Flatpacks never came over for the PJ, or visited England. Ffark fled as a stuffed doll in 2020 and the only photo of Legless was a photoshopped one by idiot Harriman not taken in the UK and likely of someone else's daughter.
The idea of our clever Queen mooning over a fake child and moping over a cake is ridiculous, as though she was a maudlin old dear. Shamefully, the Stoat was allowed to say at his speech on HM's death that she'd met the Flatpacks - or at least slyly imply it. Notably, only after she was safely gone and not here to contradict his lies.
Plus, they stole her name.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It's all so depressing, the harkles saga. Will we ever be free of them? Or will we have to suffer them for the next 30 or 40 years

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I'd found this earlier today. Sharing just part of the article (rehashed from The Mirror, I think), because I couldn't take any more. A couple of 'interesting' things. The depiction of HMTLQ was taken from poor upset granny to a bit pathetic. Also, rewriting history regarding her reaction to Flatpack #2's name.

View attachment 2444484
View attachment 2444485
View attachment 2444489
Okay - how much are the gruesomes paying Burrell to come out with this crap? All of a sudden, he's spewing sugary stuff about them? I'm not buying it - he's been bought and paid for IMO.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She wasn’t late, she just couldn’t be arsed going to the opening ceremony and then spending her time there.
She doesn’t do a school run and she doesn’t do anything else really, she just couldn’t be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why does she think any of the Invictus athletes would be arsed that she turned up late to their event they've been working towards, because she had to stop for milkshakes and the school run?! Her "jokes" fall flat because she's so obnoxious and arrogant, their egos annoy the tit out of me.
More ‘relatable‘ bullshit when it’s obvious she cba with Invictus and just wants to turn up for the bare minimum, some free outfits, and glean PR. And yes, it is bleeping rude to prioritise milkshakes/school runs over veterans (not that she has anyway, the nanny does, she’s been in bleeping In&Out getting papped).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you for bringing that up. The idiot duo had planned a walkabout on their own. PW or KC got wind of it and put a kabosh on it by inviting them along to the planned PPOW walkabout. Also she had planned to take those flowers over to where the other flowers were and get a pap shot of her laying the bunch of flowers down. It was noted that cameras were already set up for such a pap shot. PW aide, who she was rude to, put a kabosh to that and was following her like a hawk. PW knew what she was up to and stopped it. Why I think Catherine was so steely eyed and she witch was so nervous.
---
I remember that time on tattle. We were all so hyped up about them (especially Megabitch coming) and how they would ruin it for everyone. Some were angry at Charles for allowing them or her to come. Where are the children? And by the end of it all, there were so many highlights, it ended up being a beautiful send off with massive growds, long lines of well wishes and hilarious antics done by the idiot duo. Remember the candle? Remember her big curtsy showing off the label on the shoes? I so wished she had fallen then, it was close. The dignity of every other royal showing how pathetic the idiot duo are. That walkabout had some golden moments also especially the death stare of Catherine to Megabitch. One year later and we are still asking where are the bloody children?
It makes me angry that the family—whose world had just been utterly upended and were probably emotionally destroyed by losing both PP and HMTLQ so close together—were forced to have to deal with the antics of these two numpties. Everyone else in the family were running on little sleep and high emotions, except for the two who treated it like a lark. How they all held it together and no one hauled off and witch-slapped the two of them is a testament to how much class they have.

Reactions: 40
The Catherine - Chris Ship tweet isn't funny and it isn't professional.

But people overreact. I just scrolled on. Didn't see the need to engage.

Chris Ship doesn't like Catherine and William, actually most royal reporters don't. It doesn't matter. No matter what they do, they won't get a reaction.

I know she just hates how no matter what she does she can't get a tiny waistline. And those tiny legs...

Dear Meg

Harry looks miserable. But what's new?

Invictus could actually be really great, you know. But with these two...

The documentary is long forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She doesn’t do a school run and she doesn’t do anything else really, she just couldn’t be arsed!
Forgive me if i'm wrong but wouldn't Archie still be at pre-school. Therefore I don't understand why Meghan keeps saying that she is doing the school run when we all know she isn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know if this has been posted here, but I've seen his Invictus speech and knew I had to come here to discuss. There are uncontacted tribes in the Amazon with better German accents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It makes me angry that the family—whose world had just been utterly upended and were probably emotionally destroyed by losing both PP and HMTLQ so close together—were forced to have to deal with the antics of these two numpties. Everyone else in the family were running on little sleep and high emotions, except for the two who treated it like a lark. How they all held it together and no one hauled off and witch-slapped the two of them is a testament to how much class they have.
I thinks things did happen, behind the scenes......

Reactions: 24
Tom Bower on gb news now. He thinks she is writing her memoirs. All we've seen this last week is media manipulation. Says M saying she was late as she gave her kids milkshakes was just ludicrous.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
It's all so depressing, the harkles saga. Will we ever be free of them? Or will we have to suffer them for the next 30 or 40 years
Hang on in there dear Lady Muck! We've got lots of battles to come and though I doubt I'll be around in 30 or 40 years we'll keep going as long as it takes. I read about one woman who reached 120 in Mexico though so there's hope! She looked a sight but bless.
I come from ancient fighting stock and intend to outlast the Ho.
I didn't realise until recently quite what we were up against, and thought the truth would out because it was our Royal Family and Monarchy. Not so. I remember we were all waiting excitedly for the bullying report to be released, which we thought would bury the Ho as the RF had promised transparency. Nope.
Then the court cases, we thought would bury the Ho. Nope.
Nothing will bury the Stoats except the truth, and it's the truth that's been buried, not the Ho. I've also realised how deep they bury stuff, like nuclear waste.
Keep posting videos, and even though I feel as deranged as BookWorm I'll keep transcribing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Memoirs , from that old ratbag 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Pulped within 3 weeks lol 😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
are there any grassy knolls near Dusseldorf? (Asking for a friend who wants to try out their new Macmillan TAC 50)! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tom Bower laughs at harkles talking about the importance of family and family values. They are both imposters he says. And what is really annoying is we shouldn't acknowledge anything they're doing in Dusseldorf as they've told so many lies eg Oprah, Spare, etc and it's really shocking that we afford them any respect whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Didn't we hear at the time that the Stoats had planned a walkabout on their own, and got their PR and paps ready? The US heard about it and warned us this end, which enabled PPoW to stop their plan. Maybe they planned to get there early, alone, and do solo getting all the limelight? This could be why the Ho looked so furious. Maybe I've remembered it wrong.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.